Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Chase the rainbows in my mind[Runaway RP]

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Chase the rainbows in my mind[Runaway RP]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:50 am

Still watching the group, he noticed the girl with the bruises and blood noticed him. The girl pulled out bandaids from her bag and wrapped them on her arms, he observed. She sure was prepared for someone who looked like they just ran into the mafia. Brian was observant, yes, but he was so observant he usually turned his back to everything. This was how he had lived for years. This one particular girl made him change his mind, just for one night. One night couldn't hurt. Curiously, he kept watching the group.

The girl, he found, was street smart. She knew how to take care of herself. On the contrary, the other girl sort of looked desperate for help. That one had tears on her cheeks. Brian couldn't tell if they were dry tears or still going, but he could definitly tell that they were tears.

Over the past years being on-and-off the streets, back-and-forth from his "home" and the streets, he learned how to be tough. When he started out on the streets, he was a skimpy little boy who was afraid of the dark. Now, he was tough as rock.
THE GREATEST PLEASURE IN LIFE IS DOING WHAT PEOPLE SAY YOU CANNOT DO.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Estelle
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XDemolitionLoverX on Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:00 am

Terra finished wrapping her arms up and looked back at the guy across the street,he was still watching.She looked up at Morgan who seemed to be calming down and handed her a tissue to get rid of the tear tracks running down her face."Well Morgan,what brings you out this late?"She asked watching the guy across the street out the corner of her eye.
Yeah I'm different and maybe I am a bitch but at least I'm a real girl who takes no ones bullshit.

I am not afraid to keep on living I am not afraid to walk this world alone!(but it'd be nicer if you were with me)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XDemolitionLoverX
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:49 am

Brian knew she was watching. His senses could tell when someone was looking at him, and when someone looked at him, it usually meant trouble. But, he met the girls' eye and unconsciously stared her down. He didn't mean to stare, he was just lost in a train of thought.
Then, he blinkied, as if nothing had happened and looked away. This was the first time he had been the first to break a stare-down. What was happening to him? He hadn't even talked to the girl but was backing out of a stare-down already?
He decided to walk over to the group of people, but specifically to the girl.
"Yo. Why are you lookin at me?" he said. Maybe a little too aggressive but these days he never knew, even with the bloody and bruised up girls.

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:54 am

"Well we seem to be attracting a lot of attention, all of a sudden," Hunter said rather nervously, rising to his feet, "Are you sure this is a good idea, sticking around while droves of us just skip around?"

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:55 am

((satograydragonfist - i did not get that post whatsoever...sorry....)

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XDemolitionLoverX on Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:59 am

"I belive you're the one that stared at me first,"Terra answered calmly but with a cutting edge to her words.This guy was aggesive and that could mean trouble but she never backed down,thats what gt her into this mess in the firt place.

XDemolitionLoverX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:03 am

The girl was right. And so was he: she knew how to live on the streets, she knew how to talk, she knew when and when not to back down. "Why are you so bruised up like that? You look like you ran into the mafia or were hostage to some fatass guy. What are a bunch of people doing out so late? You should be at home," he said coldly. He didn't care what happened to them, he only cared about himself. It was always like that, but, he had to admit, he was curious what they were doing out so late.

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:08 am

Hunter got to his feet, and his eyes were blazing cold. He knew that tone, it was the tone his stepdad always got before he earned himself a beating. You always protect the helpless--always.

The tall lad of seventeen balled his fists, not in any way intimidated, "Listen, buddy. If you're looking for trouble you might as well find it with me, and leave the kid alone."

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:13 am

He knew that this guy intended good for the girl, but he didn't know why he called the girl "kid". They looked around the same age. He didn't really want to fight him. First, he wasn't in the mood. Second, he definitly needed some sleep and to "recharge". He figured the guy had had more energy then him right now.

"Hey man, no trouble, at least not for now, I'm too tired, but I'm not gonna back down just yet. What <i>are</i> you guys doin out here so late?," he asked, trying to back off the agressiveness. It wasn't easy, but he tried.

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XDemolitionLoverX on Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:18 am

"Well I guess you could say I was a hostage,"She smiled slightly,her sharp teeth catching the moonlight,"Except I had to go to school."
She stared coldly her eyes flashing dangourosly.
"And I guess I'm the hostage that got away and has no where to go,a Runaway,"She added.

XDemolitionLoverX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:43 pm

A runaway, huh? But he hadn't come across many runaways in groups...
"Are you all runaways or something?"

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:25 pm

"I'm just looking for a place to crash before i move on." Hunter said smoothly, "I've done something very bad tonight, something i might go to hell for. If you think i look a little too well dressed, a little too well fed for this particular part of town...then maybe you're right. By definition i guess i am a runaway. What, do you run the Outfits down here? Whose colors are you running?"

Hunter couldn't keep the anger, the aggression out of his voice. Inwardly he chided himself. There was nothing to fear from this man at the moment, right now he just felt tired and that he wanted nothing more than to turn himself in...

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:49 pm

Name: Nikki Holly
looks: Soft green eyes, black hair. Short for her age and slim too.
personality: Rebelious is the only word
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
So as long as there is a moon, Flowers will never die, and niether will us wolves. -Wolf's Rain
ImageImage

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:03 pm

OOC: I know this isn't my thread so its not my call to make, but with all the new charactesr coming in, it seems a bit unrealistic to coincidentaly have all the runaways meet in one place. If Demolition doesnt mind me saying, maybe we should have a few subplots going on at different parts of the series, and then a larger underlying thread that links us all together while we just sift through all the new people adding on...

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:40 pm

Brian could tell he wasn't wanted, and he didn't want to be wanted, he just needed a place to rest. He decided to leave them alone. The girl still was in his mind, but she didn't care about him. If he wanted to, he could go into the city and ask some girl to take him home, but that was the easy way out. He /liked/ being on the streets. It wasn't fun and games, no, but he had learned to like it and deal with it. He would never go back home to a rich, snobby family who didn't care and who didn't pay attention. It was pointless.

Brian looked at the guy, and then the two girls. "If you don't mind, I'm breaking into a house. You can join me if you want, I don't care just don't bother me." He had years of experience at this stuff. He knew which houses were occupied and which that were vacant. He'd done it plenty of times, but he hadn't in a while because he was so influenced.

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XDemolitionLoverX on Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:05 am

(OoC:Yeah thats a good idea Sato.)

"Eh,I'm already going to hell ma as well do it thoughly,"Terra said quoting 'Twilight' she stood up and grabbed her stuff,"Oh and by the way,I'm not a kid,"She said to Hunter.

XDemolitionLoverX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:42 pm

"Hell no you aren't, not with what you've been through.." Hunter said sadly, "But i feel older than my years--so i apologize. I am older than you, but that was no excuse. I'm too used to protecting my kid sister from my stepdad, so...you know how it is." the boy shrugged.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UberKryos on Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:44 pm

Name: Eric Lyonne
looks: Eric is about 6'0'', and weighs roughly 140 pounds. He has light dirty blonde hair, about 2 inches long, which simply hangs flat against his head. His chin ends in a sharp point, and his face is generally angular. His light brown eyes are piercing, and his eyebrows are thick, and usually uplifted. His skin is a rather light tan, and he frequently wears blue and red shirts, and tan or black pants.
personality: Generally calm and laid back, fiercely protective of his friends. The moment danger threatens, he drops the calm persona and becomes enraged. He enjoys keeping the mood light and telling jokes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eric walked in the rain, thinking about all the recent developments in his life. Normally, he'd be happy, but with his parents' leaving and all, it wasn't really the best time for merriment. "Why would they leave me behind?" he said to himself, "Do they even care?" He kicked the nearest rock as hard as he could. "F*** this, I'm not putting up with them anymore," he yelled. With that, he turned around and walked away, not knowing where he was going, except that it wasn't home.

UberKryos
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XDemolitionLoverX on Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:57 pm

Accepted Lord Uber!!lol

XDemolitionLoverX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:27 pm

Nikki watched the window filled with lots of Televisions. A boy was being kissed goodnight and told that he was loved very much. Nikki scowled. Stupid t.v. shows. It's not reality. Nobody tells you how real and painful things are untill its too late.

Soaked to the skin, Nikki kept walking, wishing she hadn't jumped the fence and did something to her ankle. The athletic kid was battered up and she was bleeding on her arm and her head. Nothing besides that though. Her mom.....her mom. She was always in a big hangover and kept telling Nikki she was a good for nothing peice of nothing every night. Nikki didn't mind it - the only thing she minded was how hard the truth was and her mother banging her up pretty bad.

Sure she was a big rebel in school, resturants....but never at home. The reason why she was a big rebel was because of her mother, nothing is okay at home, her grades were okay, but she had a low D in Math and a few C's in writing and S.S.

Nikki kept her head low and tried not to cry infront of the few people that were on the streets in the rain. She crossed a boy, talking to himself, she truned her arm the other way so he couldn't see. They passed silently. Nikki did the same thing to a couple of other people.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!