Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shadow Slayers -IC-

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Shadow Slayers -IC-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xerox on Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:05 pm

As Faye spoke Vicente's smile became bigger and bigger by the minute until his teeth were visible and were dripping with what looked to be saliva but in a shadow like form. "I want nothinf more than to see your blood spattered across my face. I am not interested in money or false promises I just enjoy the warmth of blood running through my fingers.." Vicente laughed extremely loudly and hoped everyone would hear.

Vicente saw Faye's pathetic little ears and spoke loud and clear "Hehe....maybe I should just rip those little ears of yours right from your skull? Hahahahah!" Vicente then returned to a stern face and formed Raven's whip into his hand and cracked it to his right creating a sound that he loved, the crack of a whip. He lashed it towards Feye and grabber her hoverboard and pulled it towards him with an immense force.

"And by the way....I am not a being, I am a creature, and a feind..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xerox
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:50 pm

[xero-xero you scare me sometimes o.o XD]

Faye twitched a little when she saw Vicenet's large smile and could see something dripping from his mouth. She listened to what he said and her face became pale. She heard him speak about ripping her ears out of her skull and she frowned and put her hands on her ears.

"Creepy.." She said out loud and was frowning. I think I should call Raven now...this guy..is creepy.. She put her mask on and her appearance changed completely and she glared at the guy. She mood changed and so did her personality. "Your pissing me off.." She glared at Vicent with her yellow eyes and then saw him create Raven's whip and grab her hoverboard.

She slammed her foot onto a button on the board and it sent a shockwave into the whip and it made it release her board before he pulled it towards him with an immense force. She then pulled out her cell phone and called Raven while she pulled out her weapons from her hoverboard. "Come on..pick up you jackass.."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xerox on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:08 pm

[That's good...I get into a role like this, I love horror movies! ;D]

"I assure I am much more than...what did you say? creepy? Even if you manage to kill me I will always be somewhere my dear...your dreams perhaps...the darkest chasams of your mind...fear pushing to desperate moves and actions..making you sweat, making you unaware and...hehe..vulnerable."

As Faye stopped his whip Vicente smiled slightly and formed two of Raven's javelins in his hand and threw them at Faye. "Dont try to call him, he wont help much! His injuries make him dead weight!" Vicente laughed coldly and jumped at Faye and tried to bite her cheek. "Get ready! The scars I will give you will be a permanent reminder! I'm glad to know you'll think of me! Hahahahaha!" He was very close to Faye and he was just about to sink his teeth into her skin, and peirce bone and all.

Xerox
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:31 pm

[xero-xero >_<"]

Faye twitched when Vicente spoke and then saw him form two of Raven's javelins in his hand and threw them at her. She sighed and then used her contortionist ability and bent her body so that she avoided them. She texted Raven quickly and then put her phone away and saw Vicent jump at her and try to bite her cheek. She send a high kick to his jaw and then her eyes glowed and she hissed at him like a cat. "Don't you dare get your diseased mouth near me.." She twitched and then cracked her joints loudly and grinned under her mask that hid her lower face. 'When a cat is pissed beware of its claws.." She then looked at her nails and they turned into claws and her teeth turned into fangs.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:33 pm

Raven immediately leapt forward as his phone rang. He tossed it to the side, sprinting across the rooftops and leapt onto the one of the video store. He grabbed his mask from his bag and pulled onto his face, dropping his bag precisely into the fire escape beside the video store.

Raven spotted the two of them, about to fight. He ripped his whip out, turning it into a staff. "I'm Not Deadweight!" he yelled, tossing the staff so it would impale the space between Faye and Vicente. "Just a bit tired" he said, landing lightly onto his feet. "Now then, I believe this is a bit more fair.

Falling
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xerox on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:03 pm

As Feye kicked him in the jaw, Vicente recoiled and twisted his neck to where it made a sickening crack, he then wagged his finger at Feye. Vicente formed two of Raven's whips in his hands and gripped them tightly and lashed them at Feye grabbing one of her arms and he pulled on the chain, which caused the razors to sink into Feye's flesh. "A cat's claws eh? I'm afraid I cant be compared to a pethetic domestic housecat but a living vision of terror, I will draw the marroe from your bones and drink it from the most fitting cup." Vicente then slowly lifted his finger and pointed to her head "Your's perhaps?"

Out of the corner of his eye Vicente saw Raven so he turned sideways and he cracked one whip towards Feye and this time charged with it black lightning and did the same with Raven. "I cannot die..my voice will echo through your nightmares!"

Xerox
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:38 pm

Faye twitched when his neck made a sickening crack. She raised an eyebrow when he wagged a finger at her and then saw him form two of Raven's whips. She dodged one but the other grabbed at her arm and saw him pull on the chain. A wave of pain went through her arm as the razors sunk into her flesh. She cried out in pain and then glared at Vicente. "Your going to pay for that.."

She was about to pull out her gun but then saw the whip coming towards her. She gripped the whip that was digging into her arm and bit her lip. She ripped it out and then dodged the whip that was filled with black lightning. She was next to Raven in a heartbeat and then looked at him while she held her damaged arm.

Some flesh was missing and a bit of muscle tissue could be seen. A little bit of bone could be seen and she was breathing heavy while the blood poured from between her fingers. "Sometimes..I really hate your whip.." She said between her gritted teeth and then pulled out her gun and pointed it at Vicente and pulled the trigger.

A massive lazer shot out at Vicente and it was too quick for him to dodge. "I really hate these things.." She gritted her teeth and then put her gun away and then looked at her limp arm. "Hm..." She sighed and then her black cat ears were flat against her head and her tail curled tight around her leg.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xerox on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:04 pm

Vicente was pleased when Faye's blood hit his lips, he licked them clean and was filled with joy, he saw Feye pull out a gun and fire it directly at him. The lazer was too fast for him too dodge but Feye didn't know something, her biggest flaw. The lazer went directly through Vicente's skull, he fell back and closed his eyes.

After a minute or two he jumped up and said "Suprise! hehe" Feye I dont know if you know this but normal engineered weapons dont phase me, this only a natural ability of my shadow clan, but the one thing that does, is magic. Raven could tell you, he hit me directly with an arc of lightning which by the way hurt a lot, but guns, swords, stabbing weapons, firearms, none of them work! Unfortuanately for you, your not Raven, so prepare to die!" Vicente lunged at Feye and tried to bite her once again. While he was in the air he replaced his two whips for his signatue daggers and prepared to strike Feye "But you and Raven will share a very similar injury!" Vicente laughed.

Xerox
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:16 pm

Faye watched as Vicente fell back and saw that his eyes were closed. She twitched and knew that he was still alive. She just stared at him when he said surprise and then talked. She sighed and then heard him say prepare to die and he lunged at her. She grinned when she saw him replace the whips with his daggers and prepared to strike her. She rolled her eyes when he said that they would share the injury and then she bent her back in a amazing way and did a handstand using her one good hand and then kicked him in the mouth.

She did a flip and landed on her feet and crossed her arm over her chest while the other arm was limp. "Unlike Raven.. I am more flexible than he is.." She grinned and then looked at her limp arm and sighed. "This arm is annoying.." She then was suddenly in front of Vicente and slammed her claws into his stomach. "Die.." She then grinned and sent a massive wave of "Shadow Destroyer" straight into his body and it spread through his body like a crashing wave. It would not kill him but it would cripple him for a while and give her the upperhand.

"..Your the one who is finished..." She then pulled out her claw from his stomach and looked at the blood. "Ew..I got scum on my hand...disgusting.." She then shook the blood off and looked at Vicente. "Bet you didn't know I could do that.." She then took out her sword and it turned into a chainsaw.

"Kehehehe.." Her yellow eyes glowed and then she slammed the chainsaw straight into his stomach and then yanked it out and slammed it back in. She then pulled it out and turned it back into a sword and put it away. She jumped back and was next to Raven again and looked at Vicente.

"Hmm..Maybe I should have cut out your tongue.." She giggled like a madman and her bloodlust was rising. "Ara, Ara...I think I am a wee bit hungry for blood now.." She grinned and then pulled off her mask and flashed her long vampire fangs that looked very sharp. "Nya..Looks like I've snapped...oh well.." She giggled like a madman and then grinned like an insane person.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xerox on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:01 pm

Vicente yet again felt Faye's foot hit his mouth and he laughed shrilly when Faye said that she was more flexible than Raven, "That may be true but flexibility isn't going to help you aginst me."

Vicente was charging towards Feye when he she sent a strange wave through Vicente's body that made his left leg go very numb and it felt like it popped. "Hehehehe....." Vicente spoke once again "That was unexpected...very good. So you do possess magic abilities, shame." Vicente heckled with a mixture of joy and rage and preapred to fight. When Feye transformed her sword into a chainsaw Vicente was, suprised at best. He let Feye charge and let the long metal shaft sink into his shadow like skin and pulled it deeper inside of him "Feye! Did you forget something, this pathetic weapon cant harm me! And I'm sure you are a it drained after using your shadow destroyer! I must admit, my leg is broken, but I can ignore it!"

Vicente was intrigued at this girls new found blood lust "It appears we've both become blood drunk...this should be fun!" Vicente ignored Feye's feable sadistic manner, for it was nothing compared to what lurked inside of Vicente. "Cut out my tongue!? Hahahaha! My dear, your puny bloodlust is nothing compared to mine! Dont try to intimidate me! It wont work! ....Oh and...by the way, I have slaughtered my share of felines in my lifetime, haha!"

"Your little laughs are like whimpers.." icente formed Feye's sword in his hand, and Raven's whip in the other, one for close combat and one for long distance combat. "Entertain me children..."

Xerox
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:51 pm

Faye watched as he formed her sword in one hand and Raven's whip in the other. She was still grinning like an insane person and then felt her injuried arm go numb. She made a annoyed sound and then looked at her arm and then shrugged.

She did feel drained from using the shadow destroyer and just wanted to go home and take a long bath while drinking some blood. She sighed in annoyance and then glared at Vicente and stuck her tongue out. "Your annoying now..and wasting my time.." She said in a bored and yet pissed tone and then started to grin again. She then turned to Raven and nudged him with her foot. "Yo' how about you start helping out now Raven.."

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xerox on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:58 pm

"You know why I hate vampires? They whine too much." Vicente lashed his whip towards Feye and grabbed her leg, and readied his sword in case she tried her kicks again. "Oh please spend some more time with me Feye!" Vicente laughed coldly when she asked Raven for help "Yes Raven, help her, or she'll be dead very soon." Vicente wasn't showing it but he was getting a little tired.

Xerox
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:15 pm

Raven sighed watching the two of them. He pushed Feye behind him, his voice silent. He turned his eyes toward Feye, his gaze registering something like 'Relax and let me do this, drink some blood later.' Digging his staff from the rooftop, he set it to the side. He lifted his mask so it rested just diagonally of his eyes. "If weapons don't work, then I won't need them" he said. His eyes flashed emerald again before returning to ice blue.

An arc of electricity shot from Raven's foot and bounced across the roof a bit, stopping right in front of Vicente's leg. Afterwards, lightning seemed to explode from Raven, bolts shooting from him and arcs coming off of him in every direction. "Ready, shadow being?" he asked, his voice having a deep echo. He seemed to flash and disappear, before appearing behind the being. He formed a blade of electricity in his hand and pushed forward, ready to send it through the being.

Falling
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xerox on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:39 pm

"Damn..it appears Raven is much more strategic than you Feye...hmph." Vicente eyes darted around and he sensed Raven's energy behind him and he had barely enough time to dodge to the right before Raven's arc cut open Vicente's side. With enough strength Vicente plunged his sword through Raven's right arm hoping for the both of them to be injured. Hopefully this would at least stun Raven.

"Raven...it's a pleasure to fight you...even though you think I am nothing, I enjoy an honorable fight when I get serious." Vicente recoiled and switched to a fighting stance, he charged Feye's sword with electricity and did the same with Raven's whip, he slashed his whip at Raven's chest but drew his sword back ready to plunge into Raven if he jumped over it.

Xerox
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:01 pm

Raven took the knife into his arm, the blade piercing through and nearly reaching the other side. He barely winced however, the state he was in causing it to hardly register. He lifted his sword of electricity, the whip swinging against it and sending electricity through it. The blade still cut his cheek, and he could feel it beginning to bleed down his cheek. As Vicenete seemed to plunge his blade into Raven, he disappeared in another flash. He appeared behind him, sliding across the ground and catching himself with his hand.

He was panting heavily, his state steadily draining him. He had to finish the battle before he was completely defenesless. He lunged forward, his sword of electricity disappearing. He reached around Vincente and grabbed the whip and Feye's sword and pulled them back, so the blades crossed Vicente's throat. "Good night, Shadow Being" he said, gripping the swords tightly. He saw blood draining out of his hands onto the blades, but ignored it, closing his eyes and sending as much electricity through the swords into Vicenete as possible.

Falling
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xerox on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:56 pm

Vicente was pleased when Raven's blood spattered across his face, but it had cost him. Raven quickly sent an immense surge of electricity throughout him, he was stunned but shook it off very quickly "Raven you've gotten wea-" Vicente was cut off by a large pain that made his body go numb and his arms seemed to be on fire. "Damn..." Vicente was in a lot of pain, so in final desperation he filled Raven's whip with black lightning and lashed it at him with his remaining strength, and speed, which happened to be all of it. After this Vicente would only have enough strength to get away.

Xerox
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:17 pm

Raven backed up as Vicente escaped his grasp. He panted, watching the being be stricken with pain. But, as he was watching the being be in pain, he noticed his attack. He felt each section of his whip strike his body, filling it repeatedly with electric volt. His body was almost completely numb after, falling to his knees.

He felt blood trickle from his mouth, dripping onto the ground. He also began to feel the pain from the whip strike, more blood running from his body. He then felt his stomach turn, dropping his head and vomitting blood all over the ground. He struggled to lift his head, to look at the shadow creature, his mouth stained red with his own blood.

"Bastard..." he said, struggling to speak. He began to stand before falling forward onto his hands and knees. "I-I'll kill you.." he said, vomitting more. He held his hand to his stomach, gripping it tightly before his knees and arms gave way and his cheek met the roof.

Falling
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:52 am

Bolts of vivid blue lightning illuminated the rooftops in a stark contrast to Raven's gritty black discharge, gouging deep trenches into the roof between Faye, Vincente, and Raven before stopping abruptly. Spirit wobbled dramatically on the far edge of the roof before regaining her balance, her palm still smoking and the cloying stench of ozone wafting through the air around them. She took a moment to unhook the whip from her belt and let it uncoil to the floor before grinning at everyone.

"Well well well, lookie what we have here! Two beat up hunters and my favorite pal Vincente! This looks so much more interesting than the staring contest Z'haran is having with that vampire from the book store... I got bored watching them even though Z'har promised me a snack."

She touched her chin thoughtfully, observing the three combatants in various states of injury and fatigue... and here she was all fresh and brimming with energy. She dug into the pocket of her hoodie for a moment before pulling out a pair of clear ten sided dice and held them up for every one to see.

"I'm not sure if I'm in the mood to play with you two tonight so I'll let chance decide... what do you say? High good, low bad? If it lands on 1 through 49 I join the party and we play for a little while. If it lands on 50 or higher, I take Vincente home and we play another night."

Spirit didn't wait for a reply to throw the dice. They clattered to the rooftop, the ones dice stopping quickly on 3 while the tens dice spun wildly on its axis for a long moment before it started to wobble. Spirit watched the scene intently with a wide grin on her face.

"Ah, the high side is up, but there's still a two in five chance it'll land on 10 or 30... are you two feeling lucky tonight?"

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xerox on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:33 pm

Vicente was badly injured but he wasn't out yet "So you think your going to kil me? I..doubt that.." Vicente looked up and saw spirit, one of Zhar's parters. Vicente growled and spoke "I dont need your help! I can *cough* kill them if I want.." Vicente formed two of Raven's whips in his hands and swung them at him and just managed to tear his jeans, Vicente was exhausted and was hurt badly.

"Well...hehe maybe I do need some assistnace." Vicente saw spirit was using her old dice trick, it was looking as if they were going to have to kill these hunters some other time. Vicente took the shape of a shadow and slithered atop the building where spirit was standing. "They're weak Spirit....but it's dishonorable to fight them at their current state. Even I dont like it. I've lost mysadistic nature for the moment, I wont be as efficient if we fight, but anyway let the dice roll.

Xerox
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!