Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Nottori High School: THE ROLEPLAY TO END ALL ROLEPLAYS!

a topic in Nottori High, a part of the RPG forum.

The forum for the one and only OFFICIAL Nottori High School roleplay. No cheesy lame imitations accepted. >=O!

Re: Nottori High School: THE ROLEPLAY TO END ALL ROLEPLAYS!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:55 am

Okay, could someone give me a quick reccap of what's happening please?
I'll pm you with a sample of my rping too if you still ask for one before people join..
Last edited by MEGAcya on Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthias on Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:29 pm

Feel free to post your character here:

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/nottori-high-school-the-characters-t4286.html

Finished my post. :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Matthias
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:01 pm

MEGAcya wrote:Okay, could someone give me a quick reccap of what's happening please?
I'll pm you with a sample of my rping too if you still ask for one before people join..

Well, essentially we're in the middle of the first day of school. I'll spare you the details every character interaction because it's a little too much, but just suffice it to say that they're all a little crazy. A few new students have been introduced while mostly older ones have just been returning. After their first class finished, an assembly was called before lunch time would progress and all students have been instructed to head there or face the most dire of consequences (O_O AND YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW WHAT THAT ENTITLES!). Arriving there, the student council president leapt onstage for a grand entrance followed with fireworks and a light show and a rising platform and various other assorted types of insanity. XD She was joined by the vice principal (A primary antagonist) who then brought in hordes of armed soldiers to keep the students in check throughout the assembly.

So if you feel like just diving right in, that's fine, or if you'd prefer to work out something here to fit you into a pre-existing position, that would work too. Either way, we're glad to have you.

Kouketsu
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:09 pm

Alright, Thanks! I'll start working on an intro post now. (I already put up a profile, if theres a problem with it let me me know.) Is there a word-limit or anything like that I need to worry about?

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:18 pm

There aren't any word limits as far as I know. Just try to use the other posts made thus far as a guideline of what we're shooting for as far as length goes.

Kouketsu
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:20 pm

No word limit, Mega. Just do your best and have fun. ^^
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:50 pm

There's an 86% chance I will be joining, but I need to make sure I'll actually have time to post. :]
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthias on Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:22 am

I like this 86% chance. =o Would my being in it persuade you to that 100%? XDDD

Matthias
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HoudiniZucchini on Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:03 am

I want to join, but I will be leaving at the end of this week for a vacation and I won't be returning until mid-July...
so... eh... I'm gonna post a decent profile now and hopefully I can jump in when I get back or... Mnah? Lol.
==It's not lupus.==

HoudiniZucchini
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:12 pm

Omgee typing from an iPhone is a bitch! Lemme know if you need anything change Kou. Lord knows I'll edit it when I get a computer. I still plan on seeing Book nekked tho =p
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matt on Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:52 pm

At the moment, I am still waiting for a reply just about anyone. I tried to make my post as interesting as possible; perhaps I am not trying hard enough. At any rate, if someone could help keep the thread alive, since I do not enjoy double posting, I would most appreciate it.
Life is like a box of chocolates; You never know what you're going to get?

Last time I checked, we determined that you're getting a box of chocolates.

Matt
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:04 am

Oh, the thread will stay alive. Sometimes it just takes some time for one of us to have time to post. This RP is too epic to let die. It just inches along sometimes, and at other times, has bursts of activity. :)

<3

I'll catch up on the thread today. I think I was waiting on someone to reply to me. I don't remember. x_x

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Uh...Can i Join Late??
:?

LifeInMyShadows2
Member for 16 years

Let me answer that. No. It's dead. It's creator was sick of it.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:36 pm

Don't be so rude. =/

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!