Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Time Travel RP

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Time Travel RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryx Noi on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:54 pm

((Sorry for not posting, I was a bit busy over the week))

The Beta Ship hovered over the troubled city, now experiencing another attack or turmoil. Between the wolves and the symphony, the people couldn't take it. But this, this would end their suffering, for the newfound trouble has returned in the form of shadow.

"Use all remaining power to fire the Rijika." Maestro ordered. "Now begins the chaos."

A huge glass cylinder lowered out of the Beta Ship, and contained within was the pitch black, demonic Rijika. At the base of the container was a huge gun, wired up to the Rijika, ready for fire.

"Fire?" a man asked.

"No, wait for our visitors, I have a feeling they'll be coming soon." Maestro said.

Kane stood there, the wind blowing his hair back. Sand particles encircled the air, seeming as if they wouldn't leave the platform. The one thought that Kane couldn't get out of his head, who was Maestro? Why did he attack them so quickly? And what was so familliar about him? The way he moved, the way he spoke, the laugh, it was too familliar. What could that lunatic be hiding behind the mask? Kane knew one thing, this facade was not going to stop him. He looked down at his gloved hand, the one that was burned. If they could get through wolves, how bad could a masked maniac be? He took a deep breath, and then said:

"Let's go."
Writer, Musician, and Time Person Of The Year 2006.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aryx Noi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:49 pm

Morotov nodded. "Let's."

But one thing troubled him. If Maestro was in control of the Beta Ship, then that meant Nile must have been captured. Someone had to help him, or this would be the end of the young man. Morotov volunteered.

"Lucas, you have experience killing these shadow creatures. You should go to them. I will board the Beta Ship and rescue dear Nile." He looked to Kane. "Kane, it will be up to you where you head. I'm confident I can get Nile out on my own, but if you wish to come with me, I will not object."

Morotov could see the confusion and hurt in Kane's eyes as the younger man contemplated their enemy. There was something between Maestro and Kane, something that went back farther than simply their encounter today. Morotov would not want to steal away Kane's chance at retribution.

____

Nile couldn't see. His hands were bound by metal cuffs behind his back, and a thick bandanna had been tied around his eyes. "Help!" he called out, but there was no one around. He was in a small room, a cell in the brig of the ship. Maestro had finally caught on to Nile's ability and had taken care to hide his eye, lest the boy make an easy escape from the prison. But precautions had been taken, and Nile was trapped.

O heart, lament not, for this world is only metaphorical.
O soul, grieve not, for this abode is only transient.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chexmix5 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:12 pm

"I will do my best. I'm sure it will be much stronger than the last, now that he has focused on the Rijika itself and not the symphony. I will not allow it to bring this city to its end. I trust you will rescue Nile, and Kane, I assume you will want to seek out Maestro, I know you want your revenge..." Lucas trailed off and turned away.

"I will regroup with you when I am finished. Good luck to you both." At this Lucas Teleported away. He arrived in a dark alley, and looked up into the sky. It was red as the sun was setting, but hovering above the city was the Beta ship. From under it protruded a large cylinder. Lucas assumed this was what he was using to fire the Rijika. He decided he would have to wait for it to be launched, an attack on the Beta ship directly might result in an escape before Nile could be rescued.

(sorry i haven't been on either, it wouldn't let me on over the weekend, and I had finals)

chexmix5
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryx Noi on Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:27 pm

Maestro yawned as he waited. Even though this was very monotonous and boring, he knew it had to wait.

"Sir, one's here." a man said to Maestro, who grinned from behind his mask. He pressed a button down, firing the Rijika from its container. Except, the Rijika wouldn't go out.

"What is wrong with this thing?" Maestro said, pressing the button again. And again. And again. The man standing behind Maestro scratched his head in confusion. As he was thinking, two hands went around his neck and tightened, strangling him with very slight ease. Maestro turned around to see Kane, standing with a bunch of wires in his hand.

"I've cut off the gun's power, and reversed the flow of it." he said, throwing the wires to the ground.

"Then that means..." Maestro gasped. The Rijika would flow into the ship. Maestro quickly jumped and grabbed Kane, throwing him against a wall. Kane pressed a button on the wall, activating the outside loudspeaker.

"LUCAS!" Kane yelled, hoping he would hear him.

"YOU'RE GONNA NEED TO GET ON HERE QUICK!"

Maestro threw another punch, hitting Kane square in the face and making his nose bleed. Kane immediately ran back and hit Maestro, spinning him around and making him fall to the ground. His mask fell off as he hit the ground, and Kane went to look at him. He didn't get what he was expecting. Maestro's face was like a mannequin, except with a ticking bomb face.

"Clever, very clever." Kane said. "Come on out Maestro!"

Maestro walked into the room with a controller in one hand.

"Huh, for a newbie at video games, I thought I did pretty good!" Maestro said with a laugh. "Oh, and by the way, that is actually a real bomb...just to let you know."

The bomb face had a time of thirteen minutes.

"The bomb goes off in the Rijika container, but since you rewired, that bomb is going to make the Rijika explode into the ship. That's great, just great. You have to go and ruin my plans eh?"

Kane hoped Lucas would come, cause he definitely didn't want to fight.

Aryx Noi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blaise on Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:16 am

Shabel let the limp body of the man fall to the ground, her hands and clothes now a deep crimson and death laid upon her hands. A faint light began to kiss the far horzien, leting that of false dawn flow over the land. "It is not light. I must go to another time to complete my tasks given to me." she said in a dull whisper.

With a flash of light the stream of time began to swirl different hues of color around her. As she awaited her time you could see that of time pass in that very spot, people move around her, battles won and lost, and even cities built. As the time stream slowed she began to cleasne herself of the lives she took.

Shabel sted forth from the time stream and looked around her. That of the year 3504 flooded around her. The smeel of smog and that of the dark moon that once was but had been shattered. People lay on the cold ground hurt and hungery. Tiny hands of a small child reached up towards her as she looked down. The deep one lavender one crimson eyes seemed dull and tired. "Where is your mother child?" she asked in a voice seeming all to nice for her.

"M... my mother is gone. The moon peice took he... her life. I ha... have no one." came small gasps of the childs voice. Tatered black hair fell over her sholders and her riped blue dress showed that of deep wounds and pale skin.

"Fine child. Come with me and you shall have a home with someone that can care for a poor soul like you." Shabel slightly sneared as she grabed the childs arm and steped back into the time stream to reach year 2025.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A scream issued forth as a black haired child was thrown to the ground before Li. Looking up the child gasped and curled into a little ball.

Li tilted her head then looked up as the portal closed. "There is no fear child. What is your name?" she asked in a soft tone ans she knelt down by the gasping form of a child.

"M... my name? I have none." came the raspy voice as the the one lavender eye and the one crimson eye looked to Li.

Lifting out a flask of clean water she offered it to the child, "Well may I call you Lyra? You seeem no more then seventeen. I am right?"

"I like that name Lyra," the child said as she snached for the flask and drank deeply of it. "I am 203 ma'am. I am not a normal human. You will understand in time"
Yawe vakna. Eld hrimner un fortha onr lovissa vara.
Bond of trust awken. Grow and put forth your lily of spring.

Your love is the rain that falls to my earth. Without you the sun has no warmth, the flowers have no beauty, the day is as dark as a moonless night. Without you... there is no life, for you are my soul.

Blaise
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryx Noi on Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:38 pm

((Nice to see you're back Blaise!))

The men working in the Beta Ship were now screaming, for the Rijika was already seeping through the walls. Maestro was wasting time as the Beta Ship died. Its internal battery was dying and infected with Rijika. There was nothing else to do, but die in shadows.

-------------

Nile let out a breath, a breath of sadness. What could he do? His hands were tied, his eyes were shielded. There was no hope.

So he thought.

A man came up behind Nile and undid the ropes tied to the chair. Nile took the cloth off his eyes and used them to turn on the light. The man was one of Maestro's goons, who was wearing a glum expression on his face.

"You need to get out of here." the man said.

"Ya think?" Nile responded. The man pointed to the door.

"Theyre coming." he said, referring to the Rijika. Nile couldn't tell what the man was talking about, but gave a nod anyway.

Aryx Noi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chexmix5 on Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:50 pm

(i apoligize for not posting earlier, My computer is broken, I have to get some things to fix it with, but i should be able to post now still. It is good to see you back Blaise =] )

Lucas was crouched in the dark alley. He was waiting for something, anything that would give him a signal to attack.

"LUCAS!" He heard very faintly. "Kane?" He thought to himself. "He must be in trouble...I have to help him!" Lucas quickly teleported into the ship.

Maestro was slowly getting closer to Kane, preparing to attack.

"It's over Maestro. " Lucas said firmly. "Your' ship is going down." Lucas drew his swords. He was ready to finally end this.

chexmix5
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blaise on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:37 pm

(( Thanks. Ive been really busy and was waiting for CB to post but oh well. I just added a twist to it and just gonna play off of that. ))

Li's rosey lips curled into a warm smile before the child, "Oh I aam sure I understand. More so then you know."

Lyra smiled up to the woman that seemed so onice to her. "I was wondering... may I stay with you? I have no place to go." she said.

The breeze swept past the two females and thier hair wildly blew aroung, twisting and turning. The sun could be seen peeking over the far horizan, showering the earth in golden and pink rays. What was to become of this day... or the days to come?

Blaise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CelestialBeast on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:31 am

((First off. Forgive me for being gone so long. I lost my creative spark and have had other... Good... things happen that have kept me busy within that time period. In fact, if you all want to know, I'll be getting married sometime in the next 10 years because I have found "The One". Taking it slow... Ish... lol. So yes. It's all good and I shall get to posting now.))

Talon woke up sleeping on his Castle living room floor. "What the...? I must have been recalled... Damn Strange magic in this stupid castle does some of the weirdest, stupidest, and, above all, craziest things to me." Moaning as he pushed himself off the floor he noticed all his weapons were hung up and his clothes were back to something that he was more used to wearing. "Damn I hate this. Ouch.... Headache.... I wonder what Li and the other Man thought happend. I probably just disappeared right in front of their eyes. I feel so bad for that. So why was I called back this time?"

Slowly Talon went to his kitchen and pulled out a bit of bread and some sliced, smoked, meat. Throwing it altogether into a passable sandwich he then went back to the living room and sat down, munching his way through the sandwich slowly. "Well then... Where shall I go now? I've been out for.... Months most likly. Damn this castle. I wish I could figure out that recall Bullshit and have this stop happening to me." It was obvious he was frustrated at his inability to understand the Castle Magic within his home. "Oh well. Time to figure things out once more..."

Talon wandered his way through the lower levels of his Castle, finally finding the room of his "Time Orb". "Aha! Time to check on the Era's.... As he peered in and the images flooded his mind, Talon knew, things had changed alot in his absence. "Oh my... Dear.... Son of a...." were the only things someone listening would have heard.

Talon sat mesmerized in the Orb and thought over his plans for correcting the World. Or even just trying to stop those who were disrupting the Time Stream.
The Resident Nine foot cat is here to help! And is looking for a place to call home. If you want to do a PRP, I'm up for that, so msg me!

One Last thing! Looking for a RP that myself (Nine Foot Celestic Cat) would fit into. Thanks!

CelestialBeast
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryx Noi on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:36 am

"It's over? Pah! You've said that like fifty times! It's not over until this ship sinks!" Maestro said. And with that sentence, the ship shook.

"That means it's almost over then, am I right?" Kane said. "That bomb is going to explode in ten minutes, either you difuse it and spend your life in jail, or let it finish and die being consumed by Rijika. What'll it be?"

"I'd rather die in old age, not by explosion." Maestro responded. "But as long as you people are dying too, it's fine." He tossed the remote control against the wall. Kane was fed up with this man. Rarely had Maestro actually fought; he ran away more than anything else. A part of the Beta Ship burst up into flames, for the Rijika where starting to slowly kill the ship. In all this, Maestro seemed calm, his cynical mind hiding behind that frozen expression on his mask. Kane had no time, there was less than ten minutes to save the uneasy people below, and himself. Kane held his sword, ready to end this. Forever. Kane ran forward and swung his sword at Maestro, who kicked him back. Kane's sword landed square in the chest of the robotic version of Maestro. Kane landed on the controls of the ship, hitting his head very hard on one button. Maestro scoffed.

"Well let's say this is over, eh?" he said, still laughing. In fact, he was laughing so hard, he didn't even notice his robotic counterpart get up and pull the sword out of its chest. Its bomb face's time stopped ticking, effectively disarming the bomb. It ran to the hysterical Maestro and swung at him, leaving a cut across his sleeve, revealing a bleeding cut. Finally a hit was landed on Maestro, but who was operating the robot Maestro?

Nile stood at the doorway, using his eye to operate the robot. Maestro looked over at him.

"That door was deadlocked! How'd you get in?!" Maestro yelled.

"I let him in," Kane said, lifting up his head. He had accidently banged the button releasing the deadlock on all doors. The Rijika sphere wouldn't explode, but the Rijika already on the ship now had access to the main room. Now they had to get rid of Maestro.

Aryx Noi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chexmix5 on Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:14 pm

An evil smirk was shown across Lucas' face. "That is where you are wrong kane." He said as he slowly approached the man, who now seemed as weak as ever. "There will be NO option for jail... He is going to die, one way or another..." Lucas thought of all the pain he had caused, in the past as well as the present. He charged at the man and swung his blade...

chexmix5
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryx Noi on Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:41 am

Maestro held his hand out, grabbing Lucas's sword and throwing it at the main screen in the room. Glass shattered everywhere, shimmering as it landed on the ground. Maestro's hand was cut very badly, the sword had left a very good mark. Maestro quickly teleported away from the room; yet again, he was running. Kane got up and started fiddling with the switches, trying to figure out which one would pilot the ship.

"We've got to get this ship away from here, even if the Rijika won't explode, they might still make it down to the city." Kane said. The loudspeaker, again, turned on. This time, more crackly and distorted than usual. Maestro was on it in a singsong voice.

"There's no earthly way of knowing, which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing, or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining? Is it snowing? Is a hurricane a blowing?" he said.

"Yep that man's crazy," Kane mumbled. Maestro continued on, not in his singsong voice.

"Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of hell a glowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing? Yes! The danger must be growing, for the rowers keep on rowing, and they're certainly not showing, any signs that they are slowing!"

The ship then shook violently, with the lights flickering and the remaining screen cracking. The screen was the largest there was, if that broke, it could kill. The ship suddenly stopped, but still shook a bit. Soon they heard moaning coming from the hallways leading to the room. The lights were now very dim, allowing very low vision.

"Nile," Kane said quietly. "Can you raise the lights?"

"Yeah." Nile responded and the lights turned on, revealing some of Maestro's men walking into the room, very slowly. Kane gasped, because these weren't the normal henchmen...

They were dead. The Rijika had taken them over, leaving their bodies as recipients of the shadow.

"RUN!" Kane yelled. Nile followed the order and ran out of the room, with Kane following. Kane ran by the robotic Maestro and grabbed his katana and ran. The Rijika henchmen followed them, and were now looking more Rijika-like, as most of their body was now oozing with black goop.

Aryx Noi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chexmix5 on Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:21 pm

Lucas had grabbed his sword as they ran. He was slightly satisfied with the damage he caused to Maestro's hand, but not satisfied enough. He then remembered the crystal which he had scraped against his sword earlier. He sheithed the one he just picked up and drew the other one. It still had remnants of the crystal on it, and began to shine brightly, as the room grew colder. He stopped running and spun towards the henchmen. He looked back at the other two. "Get out of here, i'll stall them!"

He grasped the hilt with both hands. "I'll just have to take my anger out on you then..." He started to swing violently at the "men", keeping them back.

chexmix5
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryx Noi on Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:37 pm

Kane ran down the hallway, Nile leading close behind.

"Nile, you know what Maestro said, about the rowers and danger crap?" Kane asked.

"What about it?" Nile responded.

"It's a quote from Willy Wonka, you know, that candy making story."

"So?"

"That quote, was from the scene entitled: 'Tunnel Of Death'. And I have a feeling death is waiting for one of us."

Nile was scared now, especially now that there was walking Rijika men lurking all over the place. It was weird how Kane and Lucas and Morotov and himself, just met. There was no way it was a coincidence that these people with special abilities just met one day. It was way to big to not have been planned.

"Kane, do you ever think, stuff happens for a reason?" Nile asked as they ran.

"Depends, I'm usually the one who makes stuff happen!" Kane joked. Nile decided to leave it at that. Kane motioned to run in a different direction down a different hallway. Soon they realized it was a dead end. As they turned to go back, a wall came down, sealing them in.

"Damn, trapped." Kane said. He knew they weren't going to die, seeing as there was an air vent, but it wasn't big enough to crawl through. Kane sighed and sat down, which Nile did as well.

"Nile, why do you want to help?" Kane asked, keeping his head down.

"I have nothing better to do." Nile responded.

"Ha, ha, now tell me the real reason."

"Really,"

Kane looked at him.

"Nile, you have a family, a mother a father, a home, a roof over your head, food. You didn't have to get tangled up in this. You shouldn't have. You're life could be in danger right now." Kane said and paused. "Frankly, after this, you're just a fool."

Nile was angry at Kane's statement.

"I'm a fool? Why are you tangled up in this? Why are you jumping all over me because I just wanted to help? Why did you have to jump into my room? I had a choice, and chose to help, but you, you were born to help. You can time travel, great for you. But I think you just have an image of a hero, and I guess maybe us normal people can't fit that picture."

Kane stayed silent after what Nile said. Cause he knew was true.

"You're a hero, Nile." Kane said quietly. "You stuck around. Then again, it's not what you should've done, but you stuck around nontheless."

Kane looked at the dead end wall, then saw something. A keyhole. That meant, a door, which meant, deeper into the Beta Ship.

"Nile, this is your time to shine. Open that door." Kane said. Nile agreed and got up and looked at the keyhole. A door slid open on the side of the hall, revealing another hallway. Kane got up and patted Nile on the back.

"As if a normal person could do that." Kane said with a smile. Nile smiled back and ran down the hallway, now with Kane following him. They soon found another locked door and opened it, this time, behind the door was a huge room, big enough to be a colloseum, with wires hanging down from the ceiling, along with Rijika travelling along the wires. Henchmen ran around, trying to not get touched by the Rijika. There was a huge column in the center of the room, and Maestro stood on top of it, not seeming to care about the men.

"YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT US!" one man yelled, almost getting attacked by Rijika.

"Jeez, calm down the rage. You're too complicated, you're just confiscated. Let's seperate it." Maestro responded as a Rijika latched onto the man. Kane thought of one thing to do, and that was get Maestro off that column. The drop was very huge, and could definitely kill. And I'm not talking about how big it was, there was water down at the bottom filled with sharks. Odd how there were fish and water in a submarine. Kane turned to Nile to tell him what to do, except Nile was now far away from him and trying to get Maestro's attention.

"HEY YOU!" Nile yelled. Maestro looked down at him and laughed.

"You are? You need?" Maestro said, then burst out laughing. "Like I give a damn. Why are you here?"

"He's here to be a distraction." Kane said from behind Maestro. Maestro turned around and gasped. Kane was on an edge on the wall, grabbing on to a wire. He jumped off and swung to Maestro, kicking him as he landed. The column was suprisingly large, so Maestro didn't fall off.

"Nile! Go get Lucas and try to find Morotov!" Kane yelled.

"No way am I leaving you with that crazy guy!" Nile yelled back.

"Just go already!"

Maestro got up and punched Kane in the face. Nile ran back out to the hallway and took a different turn, so he would go back a different way. After a maze of hallways, he found Lucas swinging at the Rijika infected men.

"Kane needs your help." Nile said.

Aryx Noi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chexmix5 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:03 pm

Lucas was still at work fighting the Rijika-controlled henchmen. It seemed as if no matter how many he cut down, another one was there to take its place. Just then Nile appeared behind him. "Kane needs your help."

By now the room was pitch black, the only light coming from Lucas' sword, but it certainly was enough. The room was also very cold. Had the adrenaline not been pumping through his system, Lucas would be shivering. "Lead the way!" Lucas shouted above the shrieks from the Rijika. Nile began to run down the hallway back towards Kane, and after backing away with his sword drawn, Lucas turned and followed.

They took a few turns and went through multiple hallways, after each one Nile locked a door, in attempt to stall the Rijika. They arrived in the large room, where Lucas could see Maestro and Kane. He teleported to them, and with the three of them there the column began to feel a bit more crowded. He ran up behind Maestro and kicked his feet out from under him.

"How many times are we going to do this Maestro??"

chexmix5
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryx Noi on Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:15 pm

"This will go on until you die. You people, you freaks of nature." Maestro said.

"Freaks of nature? You're the exact same!" Kane responded. Maestro got up and took a familliar machine out of his pocket.

"Wait, we've seen that before." Kane said. It was the same machine Maestro had shown Lucas before, when they were tied to the poles.

"A spacial deconnecter and fluctuater, used for teleportation." Maestro said, and promptly threw it over his shoulder, down to the shark filled water. "You might as well kill me now."

"Way ahead of you." Kane said. He took out his sword and swung, to which Maestro grabbed. Kane kicked Maestro, hoping he would let go of the sword. He didn't. Maestro's weight and strong grip on the sword meant one thing: Kane would fall too. Kane let go of the sword, but Maestro was already falling, and the motion made Kane fall over to the edge, and with a little balance, remain on the edge. He let out a breath, and heard Nile cheering. But hang on, was that, screaming? Kane looked over the edge and saw his sword flying back up at him. The sword flew at a high speed and pierced through his stomach. It hurt, but at least it wasn't vital. But worst of all, he fell. He was bleeding, and blood and sharks meant one thing for the sharks: Lunch. Kane felt himself submerge in the water. Soon his thoughts washed away, soon, revealing nothing.

Nile yelled.

"KANE!" he yelled down into the water. The ship shook, and even with Nile not being an expert on the ship, he knew that wasn't good. He ran back to the door and yelled to Lucas.

"LUCAS! COME ON WE GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE!"

Nile, despite his rough boyish disposition, had a tear in his eye. He witnessed, what could be, the death of a hero.

Aryx Noi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chexmix5 on Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:17 pm

Lucas was stunned. He had known Kane for only a short time, but it was a huge blow to his spirit. Kane had become a parter, and more than that, a friend. But now, he was taken from him, just like everyone else he ever knew. He certainly died for a worthy cause, but that didn't take the pain away. But...Was he dead?

Lucas ran to the edge, got on his knees and peered over. The water was moving and rippling, something was definately going on down there, but there was no way to be sure. He would teleport down to check it out, but he wouldn't risk Nile's life. He had to get Nile to safety...and only hope the Kane would make it out.

The ship rumbled violently, and Lucas got to his feet. He ran to Nile and grabbed onto his shoulder, teleporting the two of them out. They appeared safely on the city street where it had all began. Lucas fell to the ground, staring up into the sky. It seemed as if it was over, that they had finally won. But Lucas knew that it was only just beginning. More lunatics were out there changing time... Lunatics who would be much more dangerous than Maestro...

chexmix5
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryx Noi on Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:41 pm

Nile looked up at the Beta Ship. It was shaking violently, more and more, until finally, parts of it started folding inward, as if being sucked in. As if, imploding. Nile knew there was no way Kane could get back, but what about Morotov? Where was he? Nile turned to ask Lucas a question.

"Where's Morotov right now?" he asked. He then heard a multitude of high pitched screams behind him. The Beta Ship was imploding, shrinking and collapsing. The Rijika were dying, along with the remaining people in the ship. The ship soon collapsed completely, exploding in a huge show of blue light and flying shrapnel. Nile sighed. There was definitely no way Kane could've survived that. No one could've.

β€œTime is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it, you can never get it back.” -Harvey McKay

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." -Albert Einstein

"Don’t count every hour in the day, make every hour in the day count.” -Anonymous

It was over, the fight was won, but not without a price. Nile sat down on the sidewalk, saddened. Metal scraps flew by him, followed by a white object that landed right on his foot. It was a mask, Maestro's mask, half-burned. Nile looked up to see a materializing blue bubble, floating over the street. Kane fell out of it, clutching his stomach. Nile quickly got up and ran to help him up.

"You're alive?!" Nile said.

"Spacial deconnecter and fluctuater." Kane said weakly, taking out the machine from his pocket. "And of course I'm alive, and in good and bad times, I'll try my best to stay alive and help, that's what friends are for. Now get an ambulance."

Same old Kane.

Three men sat in chairs, watching a huge computer screen in a pitch black dark room. The screen showed Nile, Kane and Lucas.

"Well, I might as well get it off my chest, but I think they passed the test." a hysterical man said.

"Correct, should we put them along the lines of the TTK?" another man said, sounding more sound in mind and sinister.

"TTK needs to create a time machine, they have no need for those people." one other man said. "It's my organization, it's my choice if we need them. We don't"

"But you do need this person, do you not?" the hysterical man said, bringing up a picture of a man in a trenchcoat with brown hair. "He'll help your TTK a lot."

"Damien Vice, eh? As if Mr. Vice can be caught. Half of the million TTK members have been put into different times, just to catch him. I doubt he'll be found." the first man said.

"Maestro failed, and Maestro is one of the best we've got." the other man said.

"Yes, but TTK has over a million just like the Masked man." the hysterical one said. "They'll take the chance to kill them if they can."

"Fine, we'll aim TTK to them, but let's hope Mr. Vice can get caught in the line of fire." the man said. "Let us notify our fair organization, 'The Time Keepers'"

Aryx Noi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:44 am

((Ignore,I was mistaken on the thread))
Last edited by ValaunDae'Voth on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blaise on Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:49 am

(( O.o Wow To be honest I wasent expecting to have another post at ALL EVER in this RP. So does this mean that you wish for this RP to be revised and come back? ))

Blaise
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!