Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Labyrinth Changes ((closed))

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Labyrinth Changes ((closed))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:48 pm

Kesh smiled at her statement. He couldn't stop the small embrace he wanted to share with her. After he did this he smiled and walked inside with her. Her father invited him to stay for dinner, which he accepted. He offered to help her mother set the table and such, but her father stated it was a woman's job.
At the table, Kesh sat next to Amelia, perfectly calm. He wasn't nervous in the least, seeing as things were going according to his plans. Everyone started eating. He knew he would soon be asking questions. When this happened, he would be ready.

Amy nodded then looked around. "Well lets go back to the room and talk." she said moving closer to him. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she hugged him. "I wanna know more about this place. If I'm going to be Queen someday, I think I would need to know."
Image Image Image
Wanting to do a onexone rp of these categories: anime, love, movies, Final fantasy, forbidden loves, more. Pm me if you are interested please!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:27 am

Amelia smiled lightly as she looked at Kesh. He seemed pretty comfortable with her parents, which seemed rather strange considering the obvious skepticism her parents were displaying. She frowned slightly as her father finally turned his attention on them. "So where did you two meet again?" he asked. Amelia frowned slightly. Her and Kesh hadn't gone over details at all with what to say when her parents asked questions. "Uh, school," her tone was extremely hesitant as she felt rather uncomfortable. "Ah, well how long have you two been dating?" he asked. Amelia felt the pressure weigh her shoulders down as she managed a small smile. "A little while, but officially? Not that long. We've known each other long enough." She was giving very vague answers.

Jareth smiled and nodded his head. Suddenly they were in his room. "So what do you want to know?" he asked her as he sat on a chair next to the hearth.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:55 am

Kesh smiled then looked over at Amelia. "Yes. We met about a month ago when I came to town. You see, my family moved here from London. I met Amelia and new right then that I wanted to be friends with her. She is so sweet." He stated, looking back and forth between her mother and then father. "So, after a while of hanging out, we decided it would be nice to go out. We have been dating for a few weeks now. I planed to take her out tonight, if that is alright with you sir."

Amy smiled and walked over to him, sitting in his lap lightly. "Well tell me about the goblins, holidays, or anything a queen should now...." she paused, trying to think of something a little more specific. "Oh, I know one. How did you become Goblin King? Or why?" She asked, leaning back against him while smiling at him.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:04 am

Amelia glanced over at Kesh and smiled at him gratefully as he took over and spoke with an elegant air. Her parents easily bought the story from his mouth, and even though they were still unsure, they both nodded. "Well I suppose that would be all right, but you'll need to have her back by 10:30." Her father finally stated. Amelia smiled. "Thanks." She spoke brightly. Dinner ended quickly and Amelia helped with the dishes before she pulled Kesh to the porch. "Did you charm them?" she asked him quietly as they had been left alone.

Jareth smiled thoughtfully. "Well, most things you'll just find out the longer you're here. The goblins are a rather odd sort of bunch, and they aren't very bright, but they do aim to please." He spoke lightly as he wrapped his arms around her securely. "Oh, that story," he shook his head for a moment. "Well my parents disowned me when I was young. I was so rebellious, and so they cursed me. They created this whole realm and cast me here to punish me or something. Everything was built on the rebelliousness in my heart. Before I knew your mother, I was ready to go home, but when I found out that the moment I left, this place would disolve, I refused to come home even though my parents wished me back. I had grown attached to this place, and the creatures in it, and I couldn't bear to let them fall into nonexistance. Even if Kesh had won the silly game between us, the Labyrinth would never have responded to him, and this place would've just faded away." He spoke lightly. "This place literally is my kingdom, and the moment I'm gone from it, it'll be lost forever." He said before laughing. "That sounds morbid, I know, but it's not as bad as you may think." He assured her.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:01 pm

Kesh smiled when her father stated the time she needed to be back. "Yes sir. That wont be a problem." He stated, giving a smile. When dinner was over, he helped take the plates and such into the kitchen, but seeing as there was already two people doing the dishes, they told him it was alright.
When pulled to the porch, he smiled and laughed at her. "No, love. I didn't. I was only going to use it if things started going badly. Things went quiet well actually. Now where would you like to go?" He asked, stepping closed to her. "Anywhere your heart desires." he added, willing to take her anywhere.

Amy was in awe by the story. She didn't know he had such a past. Somehow, she figured it was all inherited or something like that. "But dont you miss your parents?" She asked, thinking back on her mother and how much she missed her. "I mean, ya they were an ass and kicked you out, but they are your parents. I know if my mom did anything like that, I would still want to go and see her every once in a while. Or do they come to see you?" She asked, wondering if that was even possible.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:55 pm

Amelia nodded her head. "Well I'm glad you didn't have to." She said as she looked out at the twilight. The sun had set, but the light still lingered a little bit around the edges of the trees and the distant mountains. She looked back to him and flashed him a smile. "The Eiffel Tower," she joked. She wasn't serious, though she really wouldn't mind seeing it some day. She wondered if she ever would if she did go back to the Underground with Kesh.

Jareth shook his head. "Not really, they aren't the parental type. They merely had me so they'd have a sort of heir, even though they aren't likely to die." He said quietly. "Things are different down here, they basically disowned me when I refused to leave this place. They thought I was weak and ill mannered since the Labyrinth isn't even supposed to exist and I refused to let it disappear into time. They don't really bother with coming to see me, but I really don't care that much about it." He assured her. "Trust me, if you met them, you'd understand."

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:23 pm

Kesh laughed then thought about things for a second. "Well, I might be able to take you there and be back in time." He uttered, musing the idea over in his mind more and more. "Ya" He said then wrapped one arm around her, while the other one covered her eyes.
She might have felt the magical burst as they appeared in a small cafe just outside the Eiffel Tower. "There we go." He said, pointing to the tower out the window to their right. "We can go on the tour in about-" He paused looking at his none-existent watch. "-five minutes." He finished then sipped on his cappuccino.

Amy nodded a few times then sighed. "I know how that is. My mom once had a boyfriend like that. He hated me. He said I was stupid and always complaining about stuff. Oh and my favorite, that I took up all my mom's attention." She laughed a little, though one could tell it wasn't cause she was happy. "I hated him. I was glad when she dumped him." There was silence for a brief moment, before she smiled at him. "Sorry, just thought I would tell you that I can kinda relate."

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:55 pm

Amelia looked at Kesh, surprised by his words. Was he serious? She stared at him funny for a moment, and wondered what he was doing as he covered her eyes, but suddenly, something had changed. It was as if her stomach had dropped, but had jumped to her throat at the same time. It was an odd sensation, and she couldn't quite describe it. She opened her eyes and looked around. Her breath was taken away as she stared at the Eiffel tower. Her jaw dropped and she looked at Kesh completely amazed. She glanced back at the famous tower before she shook her head. "Is this real?" she asked in disbelief. How in the world had they travelled half way across the world in almost an instant?

Jareth nodded his head. "It's okay, I appreciate your words of understanding." He told her softly and kissed her cheek lightly. "I suppose it's my turn to ask you a question. Before you and Amelia came here, you two hated each other, why?" he asked curiously. It was strange that two people who seemed to hate each other, suddenly got along in his Labyrinth.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!