Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Tears of the Dragon

a topic in Music, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Are you a budding musician? Share with us here!

Tears of the Dragon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maraluna on Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:49 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUdNh_9uO6E

Bruce Dickinson cover.

Vocals:Me
Guitar:Me
Editing and mixing:Me
Lyrics by:Bruce Dickinson

Lyrics:
For too long now
There were secret in my mind
For too long now
There were things I sould have said
In the darkness
I was stumbling for the door
To find a reason
To find the time, the place, the hour

Waiting for the winter sun
And the cold light of day
The misty ghost of childhood fears
The pressure is building
And I can't stay away

I throw myself into the sea
Release the wave
Let it wash over me
To face the fear
I once believed
The tears of the dragon
For you and for me

Where I was
I had wings that couldn't fly
Where I was
I had tears I couldn't cry

My emotions
Frozen in an icy lake
I couldn't feel them
Until the ice began to break

I have no power over this
You know I'm afraid
The walls I built are crumbling
The water is moving
I'm slipping away

Release the wave
Let it wash over me
To face the fear
I once believed
The tears of the dragon
For you and for me

Slowly I awake
Slowly I rise
The walls I built are crumblig
The water is moving
I'm slipping away

Release the wave
Let it wash over me
To face the fear
I once believed
The tears of the dragon
For you and for me...

I used a Luna Fauna Phoenix Acoustic/Electric guitar.
My voice was recorded with DPA 4022 Compact Cardioid Condenser Microphone, and edited in Audacity.
The only part I didnt like is my russian accent shows a bit in some points.
Please tell me what you think.
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting."-Charles Bukowski
“If God really existed, it would be necessary to abolish him.”-Mikhaill Bakunin

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maraluna
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Tears of the Dragon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:58 pm

HOLY SHIT! I can believe that that is really you! Your amazing hun! I swear to god.......i sing and im told im good but you are better than some of the famous singers ive heard!

Oh and yay i was the first view :)
It takes someone strong to look past your flaws and still tell you that they love you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hidden Dreams on Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:02 pm

Beautiful! You could be famous one day ^^ Your voice is wonderful

Hidden Dreams
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maraluna on Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:11 pm

Thanks guys. I worked pretty hard on this. I think its the best work I've ever done.

Maraluna
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:37 pm

It shows, you are truly amazing, and dont worry about the accent, it makes it all the more your own :)

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Musicalsongla on Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:51 am

oh wow... you've got an amazing voice!

Musicalsongla
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!