Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shadow World 1: The Infection

a topic in The Multiverse (Persistent World), a part of the RPG forum.

Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Re: Shadow World 1: The Infection

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:53 am

"you still havent told me who youa re and what you want" Onyx said annoyed
she hated being out of the loop, especially when she could be with her sister instead of following a crazy guy around....
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessofaMind on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:28 am

"Right. I'm Light." he said as he looked at the female. He looked at the camp and noticed they were surrounded by Nightmare clones on dragons,and Night tigers. Some were armed with shadow rifles most with swords. The Nightmare clone spoke in a rough tone. "Hand over the girl Light then we won't have to hurt you." one of them said. "No way." Light swung his blade. It collided with two clones and injured a Dragon. He pulled out a light rifle and blasted one's arm off. He stabbed another. "Follow me!" Light shouted the clones followed leaving Onyx to her business.......

Nightmare rested in his castle he rocked back and forth his silver teeth glistening.
Shadows are the home of all at some point

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarknessofaMind
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:28 am

"why do they want ME? im not special!!" onyx called annoyed even more. all she wanted was her sister....alive.

'you know you could stop all of this if you gave me control....id find your sister and save her...but you have to surrender control to me' her virus said

onyx laughed out loud.
"ya that's gonna happen" she said still snickering.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:31 pm

With that, Hanko and would follow light, pulling out her own saber to smash through the army. “Let's do it! Light... I'll try this!” she said, the motorcycle riding through the chaos to lead them into the fray, “Eat dirt!” Using the wheel of her bike as a grinding tool, she would punch through several more, “Hey Raito, or whatever, where did these guys even come from, they seem to be from the endless void or something like that!"

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessofaMind on Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:24 am

Light Jumped off a cliff and disappeared. The clones however fell the whole way while Light had launched himself back to the top of the cliff.
(Ok Time for a vote. I need a title for Shadow world 2. I've got some ideas but I want to hear from you guys.

Shadow world 2: Light and Darkness
Shadow world 2: Destruction
Shadow world 2: The War
Shadow world 2: The End of the Nightmare
Shadow world 2: The power of Light.

You are also allowed to post your own ideas too. Thank you for reading ~DoaM, DarknessofaMind creator of the Shadow world series.

DarknessofaMind
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:14 am

((OOC: i vote Shadow world 2: The End of the Nightmare but i think you should wait to make number 2...at least till you get a little further into this one....just an opinion....))

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessofaMind on Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:43 am

(I'm going to wait but I just want to be prepared for it you know? Ok so far
Shadow world 2: Light and Darkness 0 votes
Shadow world 2:Destruction 0 votes
Shadow world 2: The War 0 votes
Shadow world 2: The End of the nightmare 1 vote
Shadow world 2: The power of Light.

As you can see if no one else picks Shadow world 2: The End of the Nightmare will win. Thank you for reading. Doam, DarknessofaMind Creator of the Shadow world series)

DarknessofaMind
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessofaMind on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:42 pm

God I killed my own thread.

DarknessofaMind
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!