Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nyx's chosen

a topic in The Multiverse (Persistent World), a part of the RPG forum.

Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Re: Nyx's chosen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:33 pm

The forest seemed to shiver before Rhoan's vision, the trees groaned as something deeper in the darkness awoke. He felt a surge of power flow through every fiber of his being, as if the very energy his undead form needed coiled about him in the darkness. He saw twisted shadows shudder in broken steps, eyes peer at him, and maddening giggles and screams fill his ears. The shadow that had caused the forest to shudder and the world to twist into something horribly dark and sinister extended in every direction. Soon the entire forest was twisted and demonic. No light filtered through the shadowy bows of the trees and no natural beast called or stirred in the now Abyssal forest. It was as if the forest had been corrupted by a single pulse of power a single point within its deepest recesses corrupted it twisted it and made it unhallowed.

Whisper's touched Rhoan's ears, whispers of voices that he could only just hear even straining to understand them brought pain and madness as the energy swirled about him. Then the whispers stopped just as they were about to bring the worst twisted madness to Rhoan's already sickening mind, and a single voice echoed from the shadows. "You think you are the first to wish me dead child? You think you are the first that craved my power for themselves? Come to me then.. come find me.. sink your fangs into my flesh.. come child.. find me." the woman's voice was intoxicating, it was beautiful, and it was haunting. He felt his very being pulled and gently caressed as the shadows through the woods coiled about him in a dark miasmic fog. He could feel energy build within the heart of the woods.

He could hear the screams and giggles of his demonic kin sliding and echoing through the knarled trees. The deeper he tred the more power twirled and slid against his body feeding him, and causing images of horrorable things to seem all the more appealing. Images of murder, slaughter, lust, desire, hatred, and blood touched his mind in such a way to seem to almost cause arousal. It was as if the very wood was seducing him; the very energy about him calling to him to perform horrible acts of evil that the world has not seen for eons.
Image"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." Buddha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 am

Suddenly, a soft voice weaved in and out of his ears, going through one and out the other, almost as if the young vampyr didn't understand what the voice had said. He seemed rather confused, and strong bursts of energy shoot through him at bullet speed. His eyes flickered from the original misty-green colour to a deep red, and back again a couple times. As the forest shivered around him and became alive, the man standing in the middle of the dead area began to grow in size. His eyes maintained a deep, blood red color as the first transformation stage came to show. Rhoan's fingernails grew a couple inches, and he grew a couple inches height-wise. His hair became a darker red, and became thicker and longer. The clothes on his back stretched and ripped some, looking as though they were falling off.

A loud cry of rage came from the transformed man as the first transformation stage was complete. "AarrgghHHAAGGGHH!!!" He shouted, and knelt to the ground with his hands feeling as though they were burning. All the rage and chaos that was shrouding through the air caused Rhoan's hormones and actions to run wild, running through his veins like poison.

Then it hit him. The voice. It was NYX. Rhoan was so certain that this was his chance to take Nyx down, now that he knows she feel comfortable enough to show some kind of essence of her presence. He narrowed his crimson red eyes and stared down through the shivering forest, at the shadows that caressed the trees, and the wind that flowed around the area. "Nyx....So you finally showed yourself, huh? Well, not showed, but you finally came out and showed some kind of form. Interesting you'd come out like this, make yourself so vulnerable." Rhoan's deep voice resonated through the forest, bellowing and echoing throughout. A slight grin pulled at his taut lips and planted on his face at the pleased feeling he got from this woman. "Nyx...I WANT to kill you, and I HAVE to kill you. This is my destiny. You will be banished and I will be the next ruler. I don't need YOUR power, when I have my own unthinkable amount of power. I'll suck you up into a damn void if I have to! I'll find you, don't fret!"

He threw his head back and cackled at the threat he just sent out to Nyx. He then continued to step forward, slowly, hoping to be embraced by the darkness and transported to where Jo was. Then it occurred to him that he wasn't answered by Jo. Before Nyx could disappear, he decided to take a chance and ask her: "Where the hell is Jo!? I have a feeling you're close, and I swear I'll do everything in my power to find you, Nyx! BRING ME TO YOU!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Greeter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:35 am

The black fog slid away from him the trees slid away from him as well though their black branches knotted and slithered about one another forming what looked to be a black gnarled cage. He heard a sweet whisper in his ear again, and Josephina's hand slid against his cheek he would turn to see Jo standing in nothing but a blanket wrapped about her small form. Her eyes however were the deep purple orbs he can only remember seeing on rare occasions before. "I'm here.. as I always have been.. at your side.. I'll show you where she is.. then.. then we can make the world burn.. we can bring it into madness.." the voice was not Jo's though the voice was Katerzina's. Though Rhoan could not feel Jo's presence or Katerzina's near him for that matter, it seemed like the form before him was a specter or a hallucination. Then the blanket slid from her graceful form and her eyes turned back towards him though instead of Jo's beautiful features a burnt and hollowed skull like face with razor sharp fangs protruded from her lipless burnt form. Her entire body exploded into purple flame then as he blinked the world around him shifted back to the way it had been prior the trees had not moved though they staid dark and twisted.

The heard a loud howl deep within the woods and the trees themselves seemed to slid away from one another leaving a distinct path for him to follow deeper into the dark wood. He heard Nyx's voice laugh through the twisted trees, and her voice echo in his ears, "One cannot send into the void that is the void.. One cannot kill what is not alive.. and one cannot rule what has no law.. take heed Rhoan for you travel to your death... join my embrace and feed from my chaos.. slay those that stand against us.. and anything you ever wanted and more will be yours.. all I ask is for you to be you.. break the world.. send it into chaos.. all I ask is for your hatred.. your passion.. and your lust." He could see a shadowed figure disappear and reappear down the path made for him it looked like the figure of a woman but the more he focused on it the more it just seemed to fall to fog. The trees seemed to be playing tricks the black fog did the same, the entire world he seemed to be lost; it pulled at his sanity, and made him question what was real.

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:57 am

As the black fog began to slide away from him as well as the black branches, he noticed them knotting together and slithering about one another. Then, what appeared before him seemed to be a black gnarled cage. A confused expression fell upon Rhoan's aged, transformed face as he stared into the essence of the hallucination. Then, Jo faded into the scene and stared at him with beautiful violet orbs. Reassurance then fell upon his mood, but he felt like this was a trap. He kept his distance and held his position. His eyes gleamed some as they watched Jo's hallucinagen body make magic before him. Then the voice came, and a soft hand tickled his cheek. However, this voice was not the familiar Jo's voice like he was used to. And now, he knew this was a trap. Still, he stood his ground. Then, as the beautiful features of the woman before him literally morphed into a burning skull, he gasped as the ashes fell to the floor and whithered away.

As the trees fell back into shape, and created a path of darkness and shadows for him to walk through. When Nyx's words flowed through his mind, he embraced the meaning and took it in as nothing to be taken a fool for. 'This was what Hope and Jo told me to stay away from. But this woman's presence is so...enticing....So inviting and tempting.....' Rhoan thought to himself. He sighed softly and nodded along to her words, feeling as though he was trapping himself and signing a contract in blood that he'd never be able to destroy or take back. He followed along with the shadowed woman that seemed to be nothing but 'leaping fog'. "I...Will do as you say, Nyx....Under one condition......." Rhoan spoke, but then paused and stared blankly forward as he continued to walk. He had lost track of what he was going to say, and found himself nearly mindless. "I...Will just do as you say.....But I do NOT wish to kill Jo or Hope....Hope is what made me what I am today and I will NOT deceive her!" He proclaimed, feeling that it was right to defend the family that had taken him in and helped him out. Then he muttered under his breath..."However, Jo does sort of treat me like shit...but..." He paused, then continued: "NO! NO! I REFUSE to deceive her!.....Graaarrghh!!! I don't know WHAT I want!" Rhoan continued to blindly follow the shadowed presence.

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Greeter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:21 am

The fog coiled around him it touched him it led him forward and filled his mind with a tangle of twisted images. It slid images of his form standing above the twisted bodies of women and children. It showed him looking down upon the bodies looking at his blood soaked claws, and the vacant expressions of the lifeless corpses at his feet. And it showed him the joy of the slaughter, it showed him the utter glee and satisfaction of it all, it was like he was finally whole when his form was soaked in the blood of the good and kind. It was like his purpose in life was finished when he bathed in the carnage of Nyx's will. The more his mind gave way the more pleasure and peace he would feel, the more the world around him shifted to beauty. Darkness began to shift to his perception of good, wrong began to overtake right, it all coiled in a confusing fog that left his senses needing to feel the darkness always, needing to feel that comforting peace and the overtaking joy.

It was as if his very soul was made to be this monster she was asking him to become, his very being was made to become an instrument of utter chaos, destruction, darkness, and terror. The fog before him spun into the figure of a breathtaking woman, her body curved and graceful, her hair flowed down against her back, and her eyes glowed a deep violet. The fog reached out and touched his cheek sending a cool shiver down his undead spine. He felt the world around him spin as his vision was consumed by the dark enchanting face before him. The fog's fingers coiled about his cheeks as the woman looked at him with concern, "What if they try to kill you? What if they do not understand that you are my new mate? My new lover? My new general? What if they fear you and try to kill you? Hmm? Will you let them? Will you let them hunt you like they did their own Father? Like they did the man that gave them the glorious gift that Hope passed to you? They murdered him in his own home.. they cut out his heart before his eyes and they killed his beloved daughter in the process.. Do you think they would pause at killing you if they killed their own Father and sister?" Her words like poison as the form before him fell to the black fog about his feet. He had not stopped walking at the appearance of the woman, it was as if his mind was seeing what was not there, but his body was still moving to a will not his own.

Everything drove him forward, he could see black flames coil up ahead in the distance, he could see a massive black form stand in the center of the flames; a form that dwarfed even the trees around it. The figure was of the twisted shadow dragon that clutched Melissa in its claws as it watched Katerzina and Christopher begin their duel. At the pace Rhoan was moving it would still take the better part of a half hour for him to reach them, though time really didn't matter here.. or it didn't seem to. The farther into the woods he went the deeper the lust for blood became, the deeper the need to feel flesh slide against his claws. The trees themselves seemed alive, beasts of shadow coiled about the trees like the snake of Eden, their eyes and their will corrupting and whispering false promises to any that would listen, promises of power, of unbigoted lust bestowed, and promises of vengeance for ills inflicted.

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:32 am

Rhoan's mind felt empty, and the farther he walked, the more his mind began to sink into a nothingness of oblivion, absolution for chaos and evil, and darkness. The images of his being standing over twisted bodies of women and children made him feel as though something was right about the blood lust he was now craving. The tainted blood of the slaughtered victims on his long, sharp claw-like nails and the blood-soaked tattered clothing he was wearing covered his body in a longing satisfaction for control and evil of all race-kind. The stronger the essence grew on him, the more it would pull him through the fogged forest path, mindless and stupid. Thoughts began to race through his mind about all he cared about. It was almost as if this enchanting and addicting woman was erasing his thoughts.

Fogged memories past through Rhoan's mind, sending him mixed feelings about all that was good and evil. He envisioned Savin'es ragged face. Her ugly beauty shining into his eyes, and the clumsy way she curved when she walked. He hugged her in his vision and kissed her soft on the lips. He smiled at her when she glanced up at him, but then stumbled over his own two feet when he noticed her body quickly burn in flames, her skin boiling away, and her skull cracking. Her bones whithered away swiftly, the ashes flowing away with the wind. His eyes widened fiercely and he let out a shrill cry of heartbreak and guilt. "SAVINE!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs as the woman he once loved was now nothing but whisked away ashes and brittle bones.

Soon, another memory came to his mind. He envisioned a long past memory of him and his parents: The same nightmare he'd lived long ago. As a young half-vampire, half-human boy, Rhoan was playing in the yard of his front house with his mother. It was long that they have really played games together at all, but this was Rhoan's day. But when trouble arrived, Rhoan's mother directed him inside from a flock of demons coming for his father. "Daddy!" Rhoan exclaimed as he ran to his father and hugged him. His father looked down at the young Rhoan with a sad, yet determined face. "Stay here, boy. Watch your father become a hero. Should anything happen to me or your mother, you RUN, boy. You run and you don't look back. You keep running until you've reached the other end of the world. And then you start NEW. You're old enough to 'fend for yourself, boy. I trust you." With the deep words of his father racing through his mind, he watched the man who raised him run out the door and literally, get slaughtered within minutes. Then it happened. The flock of demons raided their home, slaughtetered his mother brutally in his own home, right infront of the young boy's eyes. He stood there staring, petrified, numb in the heart. He remembered what his father said and did just that. Rhoan took off out the back door and RAN. He ran for years.

Once the memory of his family rushed through his mind, he heard the soft voice of a beautiful, enticing woman speak gently into his eyes. "What if they try to kill you? What if they do not understand that you are my new mate? My new lover? My new general? What if they fear you and try to kill you? Hmm? Will you let them? Will you let them hunt you like they did their own Father? Like they did the man that gave them the glorious gift that Hope passed to you? They murdered him in his own home.. they cut out his heart before his eyes and they killed his beloved daughter in the process.. Do you think they would pause at killing you if they killed their own Father and sister?"

Rhoan's eyes opened wide and flickered the between the crimson red they currently were, and his vulnerable misty green. He stared at the fog-shadowed woman and turned his cheek away from her as the cold hand touched his face. A small shiver ran quickly down his spine, and even back up to the core of his neck bone. He grunted and gasped, sighed as he continued walking forward. Even though he couldn't control anything that was going on physically, his mind was nearly overcome with the darkness that shrouded the area. His senses pulled back and he tried his hardest to alter his own mind, to speak within his own conscience and maybe talk some sense into himself. 'Rhoan, what the hell are you doing?! Get out of there! Turn around before it's too late! -- But I can't. I don't want to. I need this. I need to kill Nyx! No, you want to love her. You love her. -- I don't love her! I can't love something that kills so many things that I do love! -- But you need her. You need her.' With that, Rhoan continued walking. It took him a long moment to respond to Nyx's words, but he did eventually respond to her.

"Hmph, he grunted, Kill ME?.....What nerve should they have to kill ME? They need me. They need my power, I'm assuming." He sighed softly, and lowered his head as his feet forcefully pushed forward through the heavy fog and shadows of the darkness that fell over the area like a heavy blanket. "Mate....? Lover....?" he questioned, confused. "What makes you so certain that's what I'll be to you? You told me, yourself, you're neither dead or alive. So how will I even protrude to be anything intimate with you, considering I can't even see you?" The perfect trap. Rhoan's mind was clear enough so that he could see what he was doing, he KNEW what he was saying. He could feel, in his strong heart, that he would go down fighting for what he TRULY believed in. But...what...exactly, was that? He didn't seem to know, still.

"And if they so choose to come after me and kill me...I'll be forced to use my deadliest weapon on them: Dark Matter Energy. It's one of the strongest elements anyone can ever possess...And I was gifted with this power. Before I died, and before Hope resurrected me...I never knew I had this power, but I did. And now...I can control it." Rhoan was just spilling all of his information to the one known as Nyx, and the shadow form she sent out to guide him down the path of darkness.

He could feel himself getting dragged through the tight-end of the path, his feet forcing him harder to keep going forward, but his mind telling him to turn around. Rhoan then managed to come to an abrupt halt. Something was wrong and he could feel it. Something didn't feel right about this entire situation. The young vampyr used all of his strength just to keep himself still, trying to refuse the force that literally made him advance forward. He used more strength that he didn't have, draining some of the strength he needed for battle, to speak to her. "And what if this is not what I want?" He asked, his voice seemingly monotone and confused.

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:40 am

"Hmph, he grunted, Kill ME?.....What nerve should they have to kill ME? They need me. They need my power, I'm assuming."

The dirt under his feet felt oddly soft, it felt almost as if it was alive as well, as if the shadows had even sunk into the soil turning it and rolling it before his advance.

"Mate....? Lover....?...................What makes you so certain that's what I'll be to you? You told me, yourself, you're neither dead or alive. So how will I even protrude to be anything intimate with you, considering I can't even see you?"

No answer came to his ears not at first anyway the fog before him continues to twist showing images from his already haunted and broken mind. Images that might seem familiar though the moment he remembered them they would swirl away from him lost in the clutches of the starless darkness.

"And if they so choose to come after me and kill me...I'll be forced to use my deadliest weapon on them: Dark Matter Energy. It's one of the strongest elements anyone can ever possess...And I was gifted with this power. Before I died, and before Hope resurrected me...I never knew I had this power, but I did. And now...I can control it."

His voice boomed with a confidence that caused the trees and the world around him to shift at his will, as if his announcement of power caused the world about him to quiver in his presence, though upon a second glance the world had not changed, the trees had not shifted and the fog had not cleared, even though as he spoke only moments before it had all seemed to pull away from him in fear. Had it been imagined? Had he really made the darkness and the corruption about him tremble at the mere mention of his power? Or was it another trick? Another illusion meant to pull him into Nyx’s clutches even farther.

”And what if this is not what I want?”

The question hung in the air as silence slithered about his senses. Suddenly roots lashed up from the freshly turned Earth and wrapped about his ankles, the roots dug into his flesh painfully, it leached at his power it fed from him and devoured his agony as the pain racked him. Then they were gone his feet untouched the roots none existent, though a gentle voice trembled on the air, the fog turned about him once again as the beautiful dark woman took shape again her figure walked about him her cold fingers sliding against his skin. Her purple cats eyes locked on his body as she touched him.

”Just because I am not alive does not mean I cannot make myself real to you.. I can make myself as real to you as anything you have ever known.. I can make myself real to you here.. even though I am not here.” She slid herself before him and ran her hands over his chest her purple eyes boring into his form, ”Do you not want power beyond measure? Do you not want armies to bring about your every whim? I truly don’t want this world Rhoan.. all I want is for it to fall to darkness.. the very same darkness you wield.. the very same darkness that we are both made of. If you do not want to share the power with me.. then don’t.. if you do not want my help then don’t take it.. but know it is offered.. all you have to do is but ask.. and I will be yours.. it will be yours.. my legions.. my creations.. my power will all be yours.. whisper for it.. and I will hear you.. cry out for it.. and the world shall quake before you.. cut it from my flesh.. and the void will bring you the deepest pleasure you could ever imagine.” Her dark lips slid against his as she whispered and then disappeared from his vision, a lingering whisper touched the air at his ear.

”Do what you are meant to do.. and nothing more.. act as you wish to act.. and your purpose will bring you to greatness.” The words shook at his core as if they had not just been spoken but felt, her power sliding within his body like lightening down a lightning rod. It was intoxicating, mind twisting, and yet cool, and soothing. Chaos was the ultimate feeling of bliss, to Rhoan and Jo both; chaos is what brings them peace.. chaos and darkness sooth all their fears and bring the world about them to ruin. Where ever they tred chaos and darkness follow, no matter how much they fight what they are.. their being seems to always bring horror and pain. This idea swelled in both Rhoan and Josephina's minds.. this truth seemed to be force fed into their spirit more and more as the darkness touched them. To some it would seem lies, yet to both Josephina and Rhoan's horrible lives filled with chaos and darkness.. it seemed the truth. The darkness was breaking their will to resist it.. despair and hatred replacing determination and love... loathing and slaughter replacing mercy and forgiveness within their souls. The darkness that Christopher’s blade protected him from at the moment was corrupting the minds of all that lingered within the wood.

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:27 pm

As he spoke, the soil beneath his feet shifted under him, moving as though he was standing in slithering quick sand. It seemed as though it was alive as well as everything else in the forest. The trees swaying back and forth, the thick, misty fog that surrounded the area, and the poison of the addicting woman now standing before him was too much for Rhoan to bear at the moment. He turned his head from left to right, then back to face forward once more as the trees shifted more. His announcement of power had caused the entire forest area around him to cower in fear, yet this could have just been another hallucination.

Memories of the time that Jo had set an illusion of Savine being hung from a meat hook and sliced into pieces ran through his mind. An appeasing pleasure sifted through his veins and forced a grin upon his devillish-looking face. His handsome features stuck out so beautifully, so divinely through the night and it seemed as though this wondrous woman was attracted to him so. His demonic soul that overtook his human nature began to strike in his nerves, causing his thoughts to become tainted with complete darkness.

After asking: "And what if this is not what I want?” - he felt the roots from the ground shoot up and latch around his ankles, pressuring themselves and cutting into deep into his flesh like a hot, dull butter knife. Rhoan's eyes opened widely and he let out a loud, echoing growl that shot through the forest, his deep voice bellowing about the entire area and bouncing off the barriers of the trees. "Arrrggghh!!!!" He shouted, and then tripped backwards, nearly losing his balance and falling on his ass. He caught himself on a tree and grunted loudly as the roots vanished instantly. "What the hell was that?!" he gargled, trying to catch his breath from the fright.

Then he noticed a shadowed figure of a strikingly gorgeous woman approach him closely, stroking his skin. Cold shivers ran up and down his spine like tiny cockroaches that had just seen the daylight and were scared of being discovered. Goosebumps filled his skin, and the hairs on the back of Rhoan's neck stood up tall, causing him to grow somewhat angry. He scowled as the divine woman's touch caressed his callused skin and made it feel so pleasurable. The overwhelming feeling of lust he got from this woman was phenomenal, a feeling he couldn't help but love and go after. He turned and stared into the hypnotizing purple feline eyes that locked onto his, and slowly moved his face closer to hers.

Rhoan shivered once more as the woman slithered around him, and embraced his chest with her hands, her eyes burning his being as she stared at his muscled body. He felt weak in the mind, almost as if he was a drooling dog over a tasty bacon treat. He stared back into her orbs and tiled his head some, following the way she swayed in the misty fogged air. ”Just because I am not alive does not mean I cannot make myself real to you.. I can make myself as real to you as anything you have ever known.. I can make myself real to you here.. even though I am not here.” ....”Do you not want power beyond measure? Do you not want armies to bring about your every whim? I truly don’t want this world Rhoan.. all I want is for it to fall to darkness.. the very same darkness you wield.. the very same darkness that we are both made of. If you do not want to share the power with me.. then don’t.. if you do not want my help then don’t take it.. but know it is offered.. all you have to do is but ask.. and I will be yours.. it will be yours.. my legions.. my creations.. my power will all be yours.. whisper for it.. and I will hear you.. cry out for it.. and the world shall quake before you.. cut it from my flesh.. and the void will bring you the deepest pleasure you could ever imagine.”

He listened to the soft words she spoke, tuned in completely, all his attention on her. He sighed softly and then nodded along as her dark lips brushed upon his. He leaned into the gentle essence of a kiss and brushed his lips back, his mouth opening some, exposing fangs twice the length of a normal vampire. A slight hissing sound escaped the young vampyr's mouth as the figured just flat out whisked away with the wind and disappeared. "Damn woman...." he muttered below his breath, then turned his attention back to the soft words that were ringing in his head.

"Then make yourself real to me...I want to see what you have to offer before I accept such an offer from such..a...beautiful....enticing woman like yourself...." His words flowed out of his mouth smoothly and monotone, almost as if he tried to sweet talk her accidentally. "Power....Is something I already possess....I'm sure I could destroy your armies....with the amount of power I carry...Should I accept your offer, what is in it for me, other than a lifetime, an eternity, of darkness and despaire?..."

In the back of Rhoan's mind, he could hear himself think: 'You're a fool for speaking to her. Run away! Run far, far away. Son, if for some reason you shall encounter danger, you RUN! You get out and you run as far and as fast as you can. Run...until you reach the other side of the earth.' The words of himself and his father pounded against his head, yet he found it extremely difficult to turn away from Nyx's trap. He knew he was digging his ditch deeper, but he couldn't resist her for some reason. Then it all broke loose. Rhoan shook his head hard and growled some under his breath...

"I don't want darkness. Power...doesn't mean darkness...Chaos and power....do not mean darkness. I can tell you've ruled this land with not tactfulness. When I rule this land...I will be tactful....I will not HATE my followers, not my worshippers. I will not deny the fact that people need my help. And I will NOT turn away a being that wishes to speak to me. I will not become....Some...Some fucking essence of non-truth, non-believe, and non-figure...You're a COWARD, Nyx! A god damn coward, and yet I lust for your love so bad...Why, I don't know, but for some reason, I just...." Rhoan's pride fell through the cracks as he admitted a false statement to the hypnotizing woman: "I just need you............I want you........"

Rhoan's chaotic mind corrupted his attitude and altered his mind so that he'd allow himself to be tricked. He was a blind man running, a chicken with its head cut off, a stupid beast that believes what he hears, not what others have told him in the past. He was a naive, immature young vampyr man who wasn't even near the age of 100 yet, and he was already giving up his life to some woman he thought was his destiny.

In the black of his heart, Rhoan knew that finding Nyx wasn't his destiny, that he should have listened carefully to the words that Jo and Hope had spoken all along. 'Come in contact with Nyx, and she'll force you onto her' - is pretty much what they slammed into his head. But it wasn't enough...Rhoan, the traveller, the adventurer, and the braveheart....wanted and NEEDED to find out for himself. And in doing that, he lost himself.

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:21 pm

"Then make yourself real to me...I want to see what you have to offer before I accept such an offer from such..a...beautiful....enticing woman like yourself....................Power....Is something I already possess....I'm sure I could destroy your armies....with the amount of power I carry...Should I accept your offer, what is in it for me, other than a lifetime, an eternity, of darkness and despair?..."

The forest remained twisted and calm, not even the shadows screamed as they had moments before. Not one insane giggle filled the air as if everything was listening to his words. The fog laid still at his feet covering his toes in darkness. Whispers sounded slow and quiet at first then built to a maddening roar as he spoke.

"I don't want darkness. Power...doesn't mean darkness...Chaos and power....do not mean darkness. I can tell you've ruled this land with not tactfulness. When I rule this land...I will be tactful....I will not HATE my followers, not my worshippers. I will not deny the fact that people need my help. And I will NOT turn away a being that wishes to speak to me. I will not become....Some...Some fucking essence of non-truth, non-believe, and non-figure...You're a COWARD, Nyx! The roar of whispers by the time he uttered her name had become defining.. then it all stopped and silence once again slid against his senses as he finished his words and thoughts.

A god damn coward, and yet I lust for your love so bad...Why, I don't know, but for some reason, I just................I just need you............I want you........"

The silence was defining, his ears ringing to try and make some sound invade the deathly silence. The trees about him blossomed, soft petals of violet fire irrupted around him in a display that would have been breath taking to anyone viewing it. The flame like flowers flickered with the purple light then the black bows froze solid sending a white contrasting bark to the rich vibrant purple. The entire forest seemed to bloom in this manner sinking his form into a deep cold, though to his skin the cold would be a relief, the fridged cool would seem comforting. The sweet female voice danced about the air as the trees groaned and creaked around him from the fridged cold.

At first the voice was not distinguishable its tone echoed and muffled by some untold force, then it came to his ears as sweet as the lightest note of music, and as powerful as the deepest roll of thunder. ”Show me this tact you speak of.. show me this kindness.. teach me.. I know nothing but darkness.. show me more.. show me your need.. your passion.. and your desire.. teach me Rhoan.. show me your power you speak so much of.. I will be with you when the gate is open fully.. it opens now.. yet someone slows it.. I can be with you.. you can take what you want from me.. but the gate must be open fully for this.. stop him from defeating Josephina.. stop him from hurting my children and your brothers and sisters.. Find me.. and teach me Rhoan.”

The whisper faded from the air around him, and the blooms around him flickered to blackness dying away like the flames they resembled, the ice began to thaw sending black drips against the moist soil. The smell of dank wetness, of dark earth, and of the chilling cold still touching his senses. He felt the pull from before him all the more, he felt the draw tug at his soul at his mind and at his body. It tugged so hard it felt like his very life-force would be ripped from his chest if he resisted. The shadows about him closed tighter, multi-hued eyes stared at him from the dark coiled branches.. millions of demons.. billions of twisted forms waited outside of the path from him, and behind him, as if waiting to shred his form if he but strayed from the path he walked upon, or if he turned back. Though they could have been an illusion as well... what was real and what wasn’t seemed to blur into a sickening deep madness.. the only comfort seemed to continue forward, to go to the gate to finish what Christopher had already started for them all.

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:11 pm

Rhoan's gaze remained forward as he stared straight into the nothingness ahead of him. The forest had grown silent, and this seemed rather strange. His gaze shifted from one side to the next, taking note of the silence that embodied the forest as a whole. Soothing whispers flowed swiftly through the wind, and could only be heard vaguely. A large roar emanated through the forest as he spoke, the winds carrying overlodes of frequencies and soundwaves.

He noticed that the trees around him blossomed and violet petals of fire errupted around him. The flame from the beautiful flowers flickered in his glossy orbs, and he stared into the array of the flame, hypnotized and mindless. He then turned his attention back to Nyx and nodded along with her words. His head bobbed up and down slowly, in a slight-nodding fashion, but it seemed as though he wasn't even listening to her words, although he was. He moved closer to her, his feet dragging heavily on the ground as they forced his body forward. "Why should I show you my tactics....Then you'll steal my glory....Steal my ideas for the world...Why should I share something so prized with someone who wants me for nothing more than a puppet...?" Rhoan's voice was very deep and remained monotone, still. It was low and raspy, and sounded sort of choked. "What I want from you, Nyx......Is to take me to Josephina....From there.....I'll be able to decide what I truly want from you....I'm not certain if I want your love....your power....or even just you. But I know that I DO want...and need....to speak with Josephina. So, I ask you...Help me get to her. And I'll leave you no burden of myself."

His eyes narrowed some as he watched the woman ghost away from him in a steam of foggy mist and air. He grinned some and hoped that she would comply with his request. His first motive was to talk to Jo, and see what he should do. Should he even really be going after her, or should he help out Jo?

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:32 pm

"Why should I show you my tactics....Then you'll steal my glory....Steal my ideas for the world...Why should I share something so prized with someone who wants me for nothing more than a puppet...? ..................What I want from you, Nyx......Is to take me to Josephina....From there.....I'll be able to decide what I truly want from you....I'm not certain if I want your love....your power....or even just you. But I know that I DO want...and need....to speak with Josephina. So, I ask you...Help me get to her. And I'll leave you no burden of myself."

The forest groaned the pained torturous screams echoed through the darkness, and the insane cackles rippled through the air. The woman did not speak for several minutes the path before him lay open and then finally whispers touches his ears once again, ”Before you lies what you seek.. advance and find your other half.. though only in flesh, she is asleep her other half stirs her flesh. Send Katerzina to sleep and Josephina will wake, the one that wishes to kill her and you is there also.... You are only a puppet if you think yourself as one.. I do not want to know your powers.. your powers are of my own.. you are a part of me.. and always have been... just as your father was before you.... Speak to Josephina.... be wary of her words.” Darkness swelled about him it coiled until his vision was totally obscured.

He felt his body tugged at he felt freezing cold he heard screams and shrieks mixed with gleeful giggles he felt ice sizzle over his form and he heard a loud pop. The darkness pulled away black flames danced at his back threatening to freeze his body solid if he tried to move through them to escape the huge circle he now found himself locked in. In the centre of the circle stood a beast that was over 7 feet tall its long skeletal snout filled with razor sharp teeth. At its back were to huge wings, as it pointed its only remaining arm towards a man in full plate armor on the back of a black war horse. The voice that slipped from the black demon’s lips before him was Katerzina’s much like Jo’s voice though without an Irish accent. To his left coiled a huge shadowed beast, the creature held a beautiful young girl in its long powerful claws. The girl had cat ears and a long cat tail, he could feel the link between the abyssal corruption around him and the young girl the dragon held. Slung across the saddle before the knight in full plate was Tirza’s limp body that dangled lifelessly her form drenched with her own blood. In one hand the knight held a glowing blade that hurt to even look upon its radiance.

In the other hand he held what looked like Katerzina’s other demonic twisted arm. The dragon that clutched the girl seemed to phase out of this world and the one she linked them all to, its already blurred outline disappearing and reappearing though the youth in its clutches stayed floating in the air, darkness spinning around her like a slowly turning vortex. He could feel himself compelled to protect the young girl, as if his every purpose in life was to keep her safe above all else.

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:15 pm

Insane cackles and groans sifted through the darkness, the wind carrying it through the air. Rhoan waited for many moments for the woman to speak, and then when she spoke with her soft, patient voice, he listened closely to the words she had to say. ”Before you lies what you seek.. advance and find your other half.. though only in flesh, she is asleep her other half stirs her flesh. Send Katerzina to sleep and Josephina will wake, the one that wishes to kill her and you is there also.... You are only a puppet if you think yourself as one.. I do not want to know your powers.. your powers are of my own.. you are a part of me.. and always have been... just as your father was before you.... Speak to Josephina.... be wary of her words.”

He hung his head some, a feeling of guilt arose in his gut and he felt as though he'd wronged her somehow. He sighed softly and nodded his head as she finished what she was saying. "I won't be a puppet...But I have one request....Tell me what to do. I will be wary of what Jo says....But....I want you to tell me what to do...Well, what you think I should do." Finally, the hypnosis worked. He trapped himself, and he didn't know why. In his mind, he was screaming at himself: 'Stupid, stupid, stupid! Stop giving yourself to her! You imbisile!'

He shook his head to wash away the thoughts as he was forcefully jerked forward, appearing in the middle of a large circle. As the darkness pulled him towards the circle, he watched with amazement as he wound up infront of Katerzina, the demon, Tirza's limp body, and a strange young girl. A confused expression fell upon Rhoan's face, and his gaze shifted from side to side, then focused on the demon. He grinned some, and then turned his attention to Katerzina. "Where the hell is Jo!!??" He shouted, hoping she'd just say something smart-alick-y, and he could just rage at her with his sword.

Mixed feelings of concern, anger, and chaos flowed through his veins and he felt as though his heart was going to burst out of his heavy chest at the rate it was now beating. Then everything went silent. His ears began to ring, and the only thing he could hear was the beat of his own heart and his breathing. Darkness clouded his vision and caused him to see nothing but a smoke-screen of what was going on. He shook his head vastly, trying to see if it was just an illusion or a phase, but it wasn't. His heart started beating faster and faster in his chest, and then it hit him. The fear of dying had caused Rhoan's heart to nearly burst, sending spikes of pain pounding at his chest from the inside. His body became instantly heated and his pale face soon turned paler. He took a couple steps forward, then stumbled over his own two feet. The tall, young vampyr wobbled backwards and came crashing down, slamming the back of his head onto the ground hard. He stared up at the blanket of black that was before him, seeing nothing but darkness. "I'M BLIIINNNDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he shouted, freaking out. He then started to rub his eyes as hard as he could, but each time he opened them, he saw nothing, felt nothing. His heart raced faster and faster in his chest, and then suddenly, the handsome man passed out. Rhoan had just had an anxiety attack, due to fear.

Entering a vision sequence....

In his clouded, blind mind...Rhoan's memories searched deep through his thoughts and mind. He envisioned himself walking through a clean, bright forest, holding hands with a beautiful woman. However, he could not make out the face....He came to a halt and leaned into her to kiss her gently on the list. As soon as he leaned his face close to hers, he saw something he'd never seen before. Her skin around her jaw began to disintegrate, showing nothing but the remains of her bones and sharp, jagged teeth. The woman's eyes glowed a deep, emanating purple colour. Rhoan's eyes opened wide and he stared into the violet eyes of the shadowed woman before him...His heart had longed for something he didn't want anything to do with, but murder: Nyx. Somehow, he had let her seep into his own memories and thus, he caused himself to dream about her. His vision showed that what he wanted was nothing but a lie, and what she told him was nothing but a lie....But he figured it would be the best choice to deceive both Jo and Nyx, for he was his own being, his own follower, and his own powerful God....

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:01 pm

Rhoan fell into darkness his form shrouded in the deepest night, then suddenly his feet slid against something solid, something wet and cool coated his feet. Suddenly before him small specs of light began to form in the darkness and then before long they formed what looked like a cosmic disk or a huge galaxy of stars before his eyes. The center of the galaxy was white hot and bright though it was very very far away. He stood in the darkness between Galaxies it was cold here, yet his form didn't seem to mind the cold. He felt a hand on his shoulder, though when he looked he could see no one behind him. As he looked at his shoulder it was as if darkness had fingers and grasped him gently. Cold seeped through the touch as her heard a woman's voice from beside him, the darkness that had its fingers over his shoulder seemed to develop eyes and the purple cats eyes indicative of Nyx opened and looked out at the stars.

"You live on one small corner of that entire massive place Rhoan.. a tiny spec in what I control.. I could destroy it all.. right now if I wished.. but what fun is there in that? You know nothing about power Rhoan.. your power could maybe blow up a city.. maybe.. mine could destroy this entire galaxy.. hmm in fact." Specs of light slid about them in the darkness each spec showed as another twisted galaxy there were millions of them just like stars in the sky. "I could destroy them all.. if I but asked.. you think that I am so ugly? You're mind makes up lies.. do you know who gave your father the same gift you have? It was not El.. or God as some call him.. it was me.. Do you know who is responsible for all this coming into existence?" She said seeming to mean the milky way galaxy before them. "Me.. without me none of this would have ever come to be.. My chaos allowed this.. my chaos brought into existence order.. and from that life... Josephina and Hope hate me because they do not understand.. Chaos is needed.. Chaos is life.. and darkness is part of that as well.. Light cannot be light without dark.. Can one see good if they have not seen evil? Can one see pleasure if they have never known pain? I am as needed as any other force.. just because I am banished to the void by my son.. does not mean I am not needed." Her cold touch left his shoulder and the purple cat's eyes closed he was alone in the darkness looking at the slowly spinning galaxy far far off from him.

”You asked what I want from you.. I want you to make them remember me.. all I ask is for the world to remember me.. and when they remember me.. they will remember you.”

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:49 pm

"I cannot guarantee the beast you ride on will not be destroyed.. might it be better to send it off?"

As Katerzina motioned toward them he raised his blade defensively, before he realized that it was not he, but his mount that was the target, taking a moment to steady Judgment. After a moment's consideration he found it prudent to leave him be, to let him return. This was the forest so the advantage would be minimal to begin with. It would have been countered by him panicking due to whatever illusion had been crafted, he dismounted. Judgment immediately fled, Christopher's presence the only thing that had prevented him from panicking.

Christopher felt the miasma around him strengthen as Nyx spun her influence out through the forest, he flet the power flow not far from him though he did not understand it, the blade flashing white for a moment and protecting him from it as he turned back to Katerzina. The world about him was hers, she had made a pact with the demon called Nyx, for though she was older than the devil she was still a slave to darkness and chaos. He closed his eyes as he spoke.

“Deus permissum mihi ingredior per is quod permissum vos ero perfectus , quod permissum justicia opportunus qui would sto in suus via.” ( “Lord let me walk through this and let you will be done, and let justice meet those who would stand in its way.”)“A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps.”

“Prepare yourself.” He charged toward Katerzina, both his sword and the arm held up in a defensive guard. He knew that she was faster than he, so he would let her make the first strike, strike or feint her commitment would give him the advantage to counter her speed an he could rely on his strength to overpower her strikes. He anticipated her being stronger and tougher this time than last due to her new skin, and he remembered what Fate had said about her claws rending his armor effortlessly. He would not rely on it as he advanced toward her he knew that he had two advantages, first was his strength, which despite her increase in size he was fairy sure that he had the advantage in, the second was reach. He knew that she would hve to attempt to close on him each time before she attacked, giving him the opportunity to force her away, or to deal a deadly blow, in either case he was certain that she would loose her advantage of speed in closing the distance between them. He did wonder, however if the flames around them would harm her as well.

He knew that the reinforced mind was far too strong to be swayed with direct control, but there were other methods, and he was certain that one of them would prove to be advantageous. He was as yet unaware of what he was facing and the battle still looked favorable to him.

aipsylon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:07 pm

Katerzina let the horse pass she contorted the flames so that the animal slid through them with ease though closed the tightly afterwards. Her eyes then slid to the side as she watched Rhoan appear not far from the Titan of the southern winds. Her red eyes narrowed when he passed out from fright and she hissed turning her attention back to Christopher. Her red eyes narrowed as the prayer slid through the air about the two of them, "He can't hear you here.. no one can hear you here." A low hissed giggle escaped her lipless fangs as she lunged forward to meet his charge. Her eyes waching as her own arm was used like a shield and his blade held up to black any attack she might make. So she turned to the side her form blurring into invisibility (celerity 8) She reappeared to his side and slammed her wing out towards him the bony like extension had a cutting edge to it and she forced her strength at him though not all of it (potience 4). The hit was to throw him off balance as she turned with the swing to face his back her claw slicing for the centre aiming to slice deeply into his back and cut through his spinal column.

She would make the hit and retreat not wanting to test her strength against his right now. Unlike Jo Katerzina was a strategist, she would attack and then fall back, each attack weakening the foe more and more. Her chaotic razor sharp fangs dripping with an acidic saliva as she crouched and watched his reaction to her attack....

The gate opened more he could feel the oppressive pull and then his mind would be filled with images of the darkness. Images of Tam sliced through his mind images of her being slowly torn to pieces as she screamed out in agony for him to help her.. then images of their son being forced to watch her die, it showed Katerzina holding the child and smiled caressing his cheek, "Shhh little one.. I'll care for you.. I'll show you the path of power.. the path of darkness." Giggles filled his mind though all these images would come in one powerful jolt along with a single sweet whisper.

"Join me.. join me and you can have your family.. your life.. everything.. I will take nothing from you.. join me and I will not harm them."

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:38 pm

"He can't here you here.. no one can here you here."

He watched her as she came in, blurring to his side as she moved he kept track on her (auspex 1), watching as she reached his side he saw the wing coming, and though it was sharp he knew it was more distraction than anything. Katerzina had, like he been far too used to being far faster than what she fought.

He stepped back with his left foot, bringing his left arm out in a horizontal swing keeping the blade vertical as he brought it around to deflect he swipe at his spine, allowing the wing inside his guard he brought the sword down toward the inside in a downward slice attempting to take off the wing as it flew toward his chest. He would wait for her foot close to him to lift from the ground before making the strike to remove the wing. She was faster than him, but far too aggressive for one as experienced as Christopher, she was moving forward and the swing of her arm toward his back would have committed her to moving that way.

The strike came down on her wing as he did his best to keep pace with her motions (celerity 7). It used the majority of his strength, as he attempted to at the very least render the wing useless.(Potence 6) He leaned forward into the strike with the wing should it continue toward him, quickly returning his sword to the ready position, turning to face her as he held the guard out with his left hand. His mind analyzed the attack as his face was still hidden behind the faceplate, his emotion unreadable as he felt a tug on his mind.

He saw as his mate torn and torchered, and his legacy tainted. He knew that this was the cost of failure on this day, and that was something he could not afford. This being in his mind he knew that nothing would deter him.

“You know nothing of glory, honor or Justice.” In truth the images saddened him. That someone wished these things upon his Tam, and his child. He saw the gate open aas Leeala's words rang in his head, and he thought back to the time that she had lost her powers, he realized that he had no idea how to close the gate even should he defeat Katerzina. His presence reached out to call Leeala Solimar to his side, hoping that she would arrive in time, before concentrating on Katerzina as she would be rebounding to come at him from a different angle.*

aipsylon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:35 am

“You know nothing of glory, honor or Justice.”

These words rang through Katerzina’s mind as they slid through the minds of those present a decisive whisper that linked them all through the magic that would soon dig deeply into Christopher’s sanity, as well as his resolve. It was like a probing mass like a deep tendril of hatred that would move about his mind and body finding a weak point and tugging at it. Memories of Jo calling him honorless and evil slid through his mind, images of her calling him a liar and a fool touched his senses, the forest itself seemed to provoke him the world around him seemed to push him to loose his hold on his cool calm self. It tried to make him fall to the animalistic drive they all knew he was capable of, the world around him seemed to shift, heat began to rise, instead of the cold, and flames suddenly exploded with hisses about him. The images could be seen through.. if he so much as willed it.. though he would have to realize the heat was not real.. the flames were not searing and he was not being encased in the hot fire.

Katerzina’s wing had been sliced clean off, the extension of her demonic form had turned to ash once it was cut from her flesh once she reached her crouched pose away from him she shook and the other wing fell from her form disappearing on the wind like flakes of ash then uniting with the dark fog. The moment the fire touched his mind she was moving yet again. Her claw extended for the wrist of his right hand to hold the brilliant blade away from her form her long snout snapped for his right shoulder and neck the jagged chaotic needles she had as teeth would slice through his armor like it was nothing, acid would eat through the metal and flesh from her saliva and her tail would slice through the air whipping behind his knees and coil about him. The embrace would he tight, her strength (protence 6) the demonic energy strengthening her far beyond her previous means. Her speed had been the same as before a movement so quick she would have been faster then the eye could follow.

If her teeth made contact they would dig in deeply and tare, her tail cutting off his body from backing up for footing without causing him to stagger back, her claw would hold his blade arm out away from them and squeeze the metal into his flesh her claw beginning to burn through his armor as well.

Leelea sat up in bed and gasped, she had seen darkness in her mind she heard things she never thought to hear in all her existence. Things of darkness so horrible she had never even thought they existed. There were words of legend and lore things that had long sense been brushed under the table and forgotten. She felt Christopher call to her, she felt all the weariness slid from her as she slid from the bed and dropped to her knees.

”Please Father I beseech you.. see me in this darkness.. know me as your servant.. help me find my way back to you so I might help Sir Christopher fight.. I fear if you leave him in this alone there will be nothing to stop the tides of darkness.” She didn’t feel the power return, so she grabbed a robe that she had been instructed to use, slid it on tied it and dashed off down the hall barefoot. The cross at her neck pulsed as she dashed from the keep into the cool night air. Her breath steamed and she frowned looking at the dark world around her. She felt alone, though as the trees creaked and their forms twisted she knew where she needed to head. Her hand clutched the cross at her neck as she ran forward, the trees themselves seemed to roll and move to ensaire her though her pale form continued to slide through the forest as fast as she could go. She knew no fear, and she would not let the whispers that gripped her stop her now. Her heart soared and her purpose flared as her red hair fanned out over her shoulders. She ran through the cold Earth with a purpose, then a huge black form bolted towards her she slid to the side to see Christopher’s horse blur past her in utter terror. Her eyes went wide as she turned and followed the horse’s tracks across the soft earth. She was heading deeper into the wood, deeper into the darkness, and her vision and mind began to feel stretched and out of focus as she moved.

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:54 pm

He watch as his blade sliced through the wing as he felt the resistance of the flesh, though when it was severed it turned to dust, clearly not a part of her entirely. He was resuming a ready stance when the whispers started in his head, at first his disciplined mind held them at bay, but they found a weak point his memory of the events they that they had been trough, their taunts, their insults, their slandering of his name. Together, they pulled at him bringing him to the very edge of control, still it was nothing he had nor heard before and he would manage to hold onto control as the magic dug into him as he focused on the battle before him. The words eating at him, his anger pulsing as it pulled and poked at him from diffenet direction, each time he came closer to loosing it. He knew he could focus on the battle before him to keep his mind from loosing itself to anger as he had spent many nights doing so, he went to expand his awareness for a moment and the Pain.

How dare the demon interfere. He lost it as she began to move toward him, the slight tension enough to push him over the edge as he began to blindly attack her. Lifting his left leg he slammed it into the ground as he dropped into a crouch, watching her come blurring toward him (auspex 1) his foot now ankle deep in the ground. A moment later s column of earth and stone exploded from below her, blasting upward with the force of his stomp. Had he been of calm mind he would have calculated where she was going to enter his striking range, though lost as he was to his beast he lifted both his blade and her arm hig above his head, trying to bring them down on her as soon as she was within reach, not particularly caring where they struck, so long as they did. Behind his faceplate his fangs were barred. As his blade, still glowing white and her severed arm head to meet at her center of mass they are trailed by several afterimages of themselves, each bloody red in color. And blindingly fast (Celerity 7, Potence 7, Burning Wrath [makes it agg]).

He was lost to his anger. Somewhere in the back of his mind he felt the heat of the flame burning away at him, but for the time it did not seem to matter at all to him he was focused on one thing, satiating the ravenous beast inside him that had long since slumbered, straining against a cage that it should never have been placed in. It had strained long to be free and now that it was it would satiated its thirst for vengeance, thirst for blood and thirst for wrath. Christopher still grappled with it for control, but with the exhilaration he knew it would take something monumental to shake him from his current pursuit, and he lacked the will to truly battle for control as he too wanted to see Katerzina laying there defeated.

aipsylon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:20 am

Whispers sang in his ears a tide of endless whispers that grew in volume, there was too many to know what they said only that he heard them above anything else. The ground shot up as Katerzina changed direction her form flipped and blurred raced and pivoted about the upturned Earth from the dancing flames about him Katerzina's forms blurred her body came within striking distance but the vision before him was not what his senses said was there. According to his senses she was behind him yet clear as day her form came to be before him her hand slamming for his right wrist as her body slammed full force into him her snout searching for his neck and biting if she could. His senses felt she was at his back, and in fact she was she had angled around in the burred visions of chaos before him and launched herself from behind him.

Her huge demonic form moving effortlessly as her good arm grabbed for her severed limb in his opposite hand her snout biting for the back of his arm as her hand tugged for her severed limb her teeth would snap together with enough force to break bone and sinew away in a heavy vice like grip. It would be enough to separate his arm into two pieces, to add insult to injury her head would give a sharp jerk ripping the flesh as well as clamping it tightly, the acidic saliva her maw bled sizzling into him and down his side as well. The image of her before him would be rended in two the blade would cut and the arm would split her, yet that image was not real and the pain of the attack at his back would soon find him if he had taken the hallucination over the true form behind him.

The whispers came to a single voice echoing in his mind as the attack ensued, "Rend her.. bleed her.. slay her.. she will kill them.. she will enjoy killing them.. she has called you things that none would have lived passed, she has dishonored you.. attacked you on your own land.. she had lied to you.. tried to feed from you without permission.. she is guilty.. she needs to be slaughtered like the kindred she slaughters.. bleed her.. slay her.. bring judgment upon her. The voice a whispered his in his ear, images flashed through his mind of twisted screaming faces in the darkness, reaching for him grabbing him enfolding him. The complex images, the whispers, the attacks, and the flames was like being put in a vat of chaos, it was enough to drive most sane men batty at the very least reduce them to madness for a short time. The chaos continued to swim around him growing more and more as Melissa's form became more entwined with the shadows, she looked to be in her late teens early twenties now, the gate would be open all the way soon and the hallucinations and the voices were getting more vivid more powerful as the gate opened more.

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:26 pm

He brought his weapons down on the illusion the full force of his blow tapered as the beast sensed something behind him. Christoper reeled for control. He did not know what was behind him. An innocent woman, an ally. The beast did not distinguish between any of these. All it knew is that some thing was behind him, It moved toward his left side, closing in on its own death.

He blurred as he spun, no longer tactical as Christopher had been he used the full of his strength and speed with every strike he could, pausing when he needed to to regain direction. It was a stark contrast in style, though each was effective in its own right. In this each blow was a deadly risk to the one that was on the receiving end. He brought his left leg back turning it to allow his left arm to drop and come back up toward whatever it was behind him.

It came up in a strong slash, though ti was more of a guiding strike, his second was the one that he wanted to land, he brought his right leg around and bringing his sword up in an underhanded stab. Though long and heavy for him it was not and he wielded it like a shiv. As it glowed with the same bright light that it had since the darkness came in. As his arm plunged tip forward two things happened almost simultaneously.

First his mind jumped back to the last destiny that Fate had for him. His sword plunging into her, searching around for her heart as he meant to kill her. He had not even noticed the scratches that she had given him as he had brought his left arm back until that moment. The second was the words in the background.

"Rend her.. bleed her.. slay her.. she will kill them.. she will enjoy killing them.. she has called you things that none would have lived passed, she has dishonored you.. attacked you on your own land.. she had lied to you.. tried to feed from you without permission.. she is guilty.. she needs to be slaughtered like the kindred she slaughters.. bleed her.. slay her.. bring judgment upon her. “ The voice rang in his head as he was going to do just that the beast in control, but her words spurred him to try harder to control the beast. He did not want to kill her because he had lost control, he wanted to do it because it was Just and right.

aipsylon
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!