Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sigma Phi Medical Institution

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:40 pm

There laying in the heart of Minnesota lay the most prestigious hospital in the nation, the Mayo Clinic. Encircling this everlasting and life-giving phenomenon was the Sigma Phi Medical Institution that housed aspiring workers in the medical field.

The central building held several different offices and focused on many specific fields. The other buildings surrounding the area served as dormitories and experimental facilities. Sigma Phi admission slots are severely limited, therefore getting in became more and more complex as the number of incoming applications increased.

The Institution is well known for its great success and achievements within the medical field. There has always been a high demand for its graduating students, and often students would receive job offers immediately following graduation. The graduating classes of Sigma Phi become official Sigma Phi officers upon graduation. This title remains with them for the rest of their lives along with their aquired skills whether they choose to remain in the medical field or not.

-------------

It was early morning when Mia sent an e-mail to Amberly and Midori from her newly fixed PDA at the MO-V colony.

.:Attn:Sigma Phi Officers

Message: Please cancel the order sent approximately last week for a new PDA model. I really don't know what I'm going to do with two of them. On a side note, I have received my intern, Lorelei Sakura and we have yet to start anything hands on. I hope you two are holding out alright back at home. It is to my understanding that there is a tournament coming up and they may require some medics on site. Please send us more information regarding this event.

Hope to see you guys soon.

-Mia:.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amberly on Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:10 am

Here I was in Minnistoa going to one of the most prestigious School in the entire universe, Sigma Phi Medical Institution. I was going to school there to become a full time medic, but I was one of the lucky few who got to work at the Mayo Clinic Hospital while still in school. I suppose they felt bad for me, after all how many people would hire a person with Amnesia? Not many I can tell you that.

Sure I was just a respetionist but I loved my job. It didn't make a lot of money so I worked a mechanic job on the side. I guess you could say I had a few odd jobs. It's not like I had much choice though. It's not easy paying some crackpot old phyciatrist to try and help you regain your memories.

sigh

Today was not exactly my day, Usually I'm not so sarcastic but I've been up so late studying for my heart exam that i havent been able to eat or sleep much. Not only that but this morning my alarm clock didn't go off and i hadn't done the laundry so I had no clothes to wear. This caused me to be late for my test and of course Mr.J being to pain that he is took off twenty points. I don't know how I'm ever going to graduate.

Finally I reached the Mayo Clinic. I walked into the pristine white building. It was actually kind of strange for a hospital. It was made out of glass, and I mean literally. There was actually no walls at all....well walls yes, but not like solid that you can't see through type walls. Glass walls. And everything that wasn't glass was white. Persoanlly if I had to stay here for more than i few hours this place would drive me insane. I slowly stepped onto the moving sidwalk and pressed the third button fromt he top. It read: 3rd floor receptionist desk. Isn't it amazing how people can come up with so many ways to use the less possible energy?

As I waited on the Side walk, I moved a peice of my red hair aside. All in all I wouldn't say I was bad looking. I had wait length red hair that was spiral curled, emeral green eyes and pale skin. Maybe not exotic but ok looking. The only thing I find strange about me is this little tattoo that i have going accross my wrist. It's like a tribal tattoo of sorts, with all these weird little letters and numbers. I always hoped that buy finding antoher tattoo like mine I could finally find out who I really am, but I never had such luck.

The ding of the sidewalk caught my attention as I found myself standing infront of my desk. Briskly I walked over to it and sat in my fluffy WHITE chair. I pulled out my laptop and hooked it to the wire so that I could start the bussiness of the day: Read the mail. Did I meantion how much I love my job? I get paid for doing thisngs I like and answering a few phones. It's great!

Open my e-mails

The little window poped up to the first e-mail of the day. It was from Mia. It read:

.:Attn:Sigma Phi Officers

Message: Please cancel the order sent approximately last week for a new PDA model. I really don't know what I'm going to do with two of them. On a side note, I have received my intern, Lorelei Sakura and we have yet to start anything hands on. I hope you two are holding out alright back at home. It is to my understanding that there is a tournament coming up and they may require some medics on site. Please send us more information regarding this event.

Hope to see you guys soon.

-Mia:.

I started to write her back

.:RE:Attn:Sigma Phi Officers
Message: I will get right on canceling your order, Mia. Is the first PDA model working for you? Something happened to ours and he had to exchange it for a new one. I'm glad to hear that you got your intern. Didn't she graduate from here as well? It has been rummored that there have been some people trying to sabotage the tournament. Apparently someone has been going out there and tearing things down. I sort of feel sorry for the crew that has th set it all up, but it is porbably just some kids having fun. Midroi will proably be able to tell you more about. I better be getting back to my job. Tootles.

~Amberly

That's when the phone rang...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Amberly
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:51 am

From the space colony MO-V, Mia was quick to respond to Amberly in a brief email--

RE:Re:Attn:Sigma Phi Officers

Message: To be honest with you, I really don't know much about my intern, but I really hope that's about to change soon. As for information about the tournament, I did come across a recorded broadcast where you would find here: http://gwing.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3727#3727

Maybe you and Midori can look into it when you get the chance. It'd be a good opportunity for us to meet up again. I do miss you guys back at home. Do keep in touch!!

-Mia

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amberly on Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:23 pm

I'm sorry Doctor Mikatsu isn't in right now. Can I take a message? Uh huh...uh huh....at three o'clock? I'll have to see if he's ready by then, he's in oporation at 10 and it might last a while. Yes Mrs. Mikatsu, I will try my best to get him there. Ok ma'am, bye.

I clicked the phone back onto it's cradle. My face was a complete mask of business, perfect and stoic. My heart however, was another story. I knew for a fact that Doctor Mikatsu was cheating on his wife. When ever i got a call from one of his many girlfriends, I couldn't help but wonder if I had a boyfriend or husband before i lost my memory. I just....didn't have the heart to tel Mrs. Mikatsu what her husband was doing behind her back.

Sigh

My laptop monitor beeped, telling me I had a new e-mail. I looked at the screen and the e-mail window popped up. It was from Mia.

It read:

RE:Re:Attn:Sigma Phi Officers

Message: To be honest with you, I really don't know much about my intern, but I really hope that's about to change soon. As for information about the tournament, I did come across a recorded broadcast where you would find here: http://gwing.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3727#3727

Maybe you and Midori can look into it when you get the chance. It'd be a good opportunity for us to meet up again. I do miss you guys back at home. Do keep in touch!!

-Mia

I beagn to type back, interested in the information i had just received from Mia.

RE:Re:Re:Attn:Sigma Phi Officers
Message: Wow, that's intesting. I wonder who this Jyotika dude is. Obviously the leader of the UPA and Sanc Revolutionary, but who would have so much gull to have a tournament in the middel of war? It may be a peacful time, but thats almost like inviting it. Between all my odd jobs this is the first time I've heard of the tournament. Let's just hope nothing disasterous happens.

~Amberly

A Torunament? Man I need to get out more!? I mean....wow. With all these jobs I haven't been able to keep up with the news. I started to get on my laptop and Im people on my new Aol version 110.0. Great isn't it? Suddently a shadow was cast over me and I looked uo to see Doctor Mikatsu standing over with me with a cheesy grin plastered over his handsome face.

This was going to be a loooooooooong day.

Amberly
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:28 pm

-Endo Le'beaux-

Pacing down the crowded halls of the main building, Endo stopped for a moment to validify the message that was just sent to her PDA. Excitement coursed through her veins as she couldn't wait to consult Amberly with her new finding. Sliding her PDA back into the pouch that hung on the right side of her belt, she hurried towards the front counter to see Amberly.

She approached the desk, watching as Doctor Mikatsu was taking his leave.

I hope I didn't interrupt anything!!

She spoke in a playful manner to Amberly. Her long jade hair was half pulled back and twisted up as she stood there, leaning onto the countertop. She modeled the latest Sigma Phi line of women's outfits, the current one taking more of a laid-back/old school edge. Her jacket had the Sigma Phi gray, lined with thick white stripes that ran along the sleeves. Accompanying the jacket was a white shirt that had a grey scarf that complimented it. She had on a plaid gray mini skirt that swayed in syncapation with her hips, along with white boots that covered a good part of her calfs.

She was a student, and soon to be intern as soon as she can find a senior officer to take her in. She needed a job badly, and as she stood there in front of Amberly, she was more than exstatic to share with her friend the great news.

Did you hear about the tournament?! They want medics on site!! And they're going to pay loads of cash to the people that show up!!!

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amberly on Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:08 pm

Dr. Mikatsu- Hey A, did my wife happen to call?

Yes doctor Mikatsu. She said that your son's play is at three and she really hopes that you can make. She said that it's really important to Vance.

Dr. Mikatsu- Did you tell her I was in oporation at 10?

Yes doctor. I did. She said that she undersatnd but that she really wants you to be there for Vance if you can.

Dr. Mikatsu- Well A thats going to be a little rough. Will you call her and say that the oporation is taking longer than expected. Also ask her if she could tape record it for me.

I'm not doing your dirty work for you sir.

He feigned a really hurt look, his large blue eyes going wide and "watery". His lower lip quivered a bit and his eyeborwns were drawn down into a bit of a worried, sort of pouty look.

Dr. Mikatsu- I'm appauled A! What dirty work!? I assure you I am completely clean!

I gave him the "Your a dirty Bastrad and you know it" look, but sighed in defeat. What was a girl suppose to do? I need this job to help pay for my phyciatrist bills, not to mention my Sigma Phi tuition. Ok so I was on a half scholorship but still! Paying half the tuition was expensive!

Fine....Doctor. I'll tell her....bu tI wish you would go if only for Vance.

I said the last part more to myself, a feeling of saddness welling my heart. Perhaps of a memoery that I no longer could remember. Not exactly poetic justice now is it?

Dr. Mikatsu- Thanks A, your the best. Now if you will excuse me I am late for a date. See ya!

I watched as Dr. Mikatus's back turned, unbelievable anger welling up inside of me. Why that Bastard! That no good, handsome, Bastard! Why is it that all the hot guys are the idiots!?!?! I fumed a few mor mimutes before a girl with jade hair came bounding up to the counter, excitment clearly written on her face.

What's up Endo?

Endo- Amberly! you will neer believe it!

Believe what exactly. The confusion must have been evident on my face for she, if possible, got even more excited.

Endo-Did you hear about the tournament?! They want medics on site!! And they're going to pay loads of cash to the people that show up!!!

Did I just hear that magic word? No couldn't be. ...No I did. Oh my God, [b]CASH
!!! Not only cash but the other word i love to hear along with it, LOADS. I could fell the bubbly joy rising within my chest almost screaming to get out.[/b]

THIS TOTALLY MEANS THAT I COULD POSSIBLY PAY MY BILL SON TIME!!!

Endo- I know! We have to sign up right now! you know all those interns will be looking to take all the jobs!

Lets go after work....no wait. I have an appointment with doctor blitz. Um....how about tomarrow before work?

Endo- sounds great. Why are you still seeing doctor Blitz?

Well once upon a time there was this girl who couldn't remember a thing and....ow!

Endo had me playfull in the arm. Good nature written accross her face and in her action.

Endo- I know that silly! But why are you still going to that quack!? He hasn't helped you at all.

Yeah but he's the only one I can afford. Jay wont dish out the cash for a better one.

I found it odd that my "dad", or Jay, wouldn't help me try to regain my memories. didn't he want me to remember? Was he afraid o losing me? after all I was his only "child". Or maybe....there was just something to painful in my past that he doesnt want me to remember....or more specifically that I don't want to remember.

Endo- Ah I see. Well hey, I better get back to work before "they" miss me. tomarrow then?

Tomarrow.

We grinned at eachother. We refered to the doctors as "They". AMinly because "They" all were a pain in the ass. Every sonce one was either majorly perverted, weird, or annoying as hell. I waved good-bye to her and set out to doing my task.

I dialed Mrs. Mikatsu's cell number.

Amberly
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amberly on Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:19 pm

So here I was. In a nice WHITE office. Ever notice how that color seems to follow me around? why doen't these people get some frikin' blue up in here? Or even...*shivers*...Pink.

Nurse Nakia: Doctor Blitz will se you now Amberly.

he-he, thanks.

Oh my God! i'm such a loser! I can't believe I still get nervous see a doctor! Hell I work with them....nevermind, that may be a cause for discomfort. But I've been seeing this doctor for eight years! How can I possibly be nervous!?!?!

Nurse Nakia: Still nervous about seeing Blitz even after eight years huh?

Yeah, amybe a little. It's not like we get anywhere anyways.

Nurse Nakia: I know, I know, but maybe you will have better luck this time.

sigh...Lets hope so, I'm really getting tired of paying this bill.

I could hear her laughing as she I opened the door to the left of the secretary's station. I followed the long hallway, knowing my way to his office.....or rather my favorite of his offices, by heart. doctor Blitz believed that diffrent settings trigured the memoery. I just liked the Hawaii pattern.

Lets see room 202...204....ah! 206!

I stood facing the door. It was the solid, oaky gateway to my possible memories....or absolute pain. take your pick. I prefer the second one. I grasped the cool bronze handle, my skin feeling chilled by both the coolness of the handle and my own nervousness. Taking a deep, deep, really deep breath, I walked pushed over the door and walked in.

Blitz: Amberly, my girl! great to see you! sit down, sit down! Haven't gotten into any trouble latley have we!? Well of course not! Your a sigma phi student! SIGMA PHI! When I was your age I could only dream of such an opportunity! Don't be shyy girl, take a peice f pinapple if you like! after all we are like family! ha ha ha ha.

And this is why I hate coming here. Can the man talk any faster? Well hey he did say have some pinapple. Can you believe out of all the questions he asked me he didn't even wait for me to answer one before continuing?

The "Hawaii room" was a hugh room. On the north side there was a gigantic window that looked out to the rolling hills of Minnesota. The Interior was Bamboo panneling with palm leaves covering them making a sort of makeshift wallpaper. Pictures of Hula girls and palm trees and dimondhead proudly adorned the walls. There were palm trees....and I mean REAL palm trees lining the walls. And the floor....if you could believe this.....was glass and at the bottom of the floor was a pool so that it looked like we were in the middle of the ocean. His desk and the "Chair" were on an island, that was also adorned with palm trees. A bit of an enthusist? I think so.

Blitz: You know the standard procedure. On the cahir now Amberly, on the chair. Ah thats a good girl! Now, let start off by you telling me what you have been able to remember. go on, go on! Let's hear it now!

"Good girl"?! I could swear that a vein was popping out of the side of my head, and i could feel the frown on my face. I wont get mad, Ikept chanting to myself. I will NOT get mad. Just calmly tell him what you rememebr.

Absolutly nothing.

Blitz: Ah Well! Hopefully this sessin you will remember something. you have been doing your exercises, right? Ah well of course you have! your a Sigma Phi student after al. I'm sure you know the importance of doing EXACTLY what your doctor tells you. Hum de Dum de Hum.

Shoot me please God! He's frikin' humming! As for his exercises I wouldn't do it even if it was the only way to get my memories back! His "exercises" invloved playing with dolls, singing in thw shower (an dI'm a HORRIBLE SINGER) and - worst of all - watching childrens muscles. I Shudder at the thought! Although I am a little miffed at the way he sid Exactly, as if he is implying something.

Yes sir, Doctor blitz. I have been doing my execises everyday.

Blitz: Ah good good. Now lets lok at some pictures again shall we? We Shall!

He's skipping to his desk! He's freaking skipping to his desk? What kind of man...scratch that.....doctor....scrath that too...THING skips to it's desk?!?!

Blitz: Here we go! Now lets start!

Thirty Minutes later....

Blitz: Are these pictures bring back any memories at all? Any at all come? Come one now! Speek up! Tut tut tut!

Why yes doctor Blitz, these bring up memoreis of LAST WEEK!!!

Blitz: touchy touchy! Well I have one last picture for you. hopefully this is the one.

Ok so I was a bit miffed. Who wouldn't be? I just need to calm down. there's only twenty minutes left in the session. twently amazingly lone minutes. But...what's with that sly look on doctor Blitz face?

Blitz: Here you go Amberly. This...this is the one I think.

He Held up a picture of a doll. but i wasn't just any doll. It had a dirty face, and no eyes. Almost like the eyes had been carved out. The clothes were all crumpled and ripped....no to mention a bit ancient looking. Almost like if you touched them they would desenegrate beneath your fingers. And there was a hugh.....cut across her neck, almost like some one had tried to cut it off. and the Doll was familiar....

suddently the room went absolutly cold. My vision became blurry and all I could hear was doctor Blitz calling my name. But someone else was calling my name to...and it wasn't....it wasn't meant for me to hear.

My viosn changed and I was seeing a littl girl sittin gon the floor. the child couldn't have been more than three years old. And in her hands was the doll that doctor blitz had shown me in his office. The child was dirty and barly clothed on the floor. all she was wearing was ripped, red t-shirt that hing off her shoulders. I could see cuts, scrapes, welts and dry blood on her legs and when the shirt sundently slipped off her shoulder, I could see a gigantic bloody scar that was on her shoulder....the same exact scar I had on my back only it was healed. the child I realized, was me.

Long curly red locks fell down my shoulder and uncontrolled tears were streaming down my face as I brushed the clump og hiar that the doll had. In the background harsh yelling could b heard and when a mand voice stated yelling, the little me began to cry harder.

Mans voice: F*** you woman! It's your fault!! You brought that nastly little thing into this world! If you hadn't have given birth to her then I could have a happy life right now.

Womane voice: your the one who had to go and stick it here B******! Why don't you just get rid of her! Get rid of her and then go to one of your whores! I'm sure they wont mind the fact that your a married man once she's gone!

Mans voice: Dam right b*****!

a Loud slp was heard, and then the womans screams. Im sure that the child me had no idea what was going on all. All she knew was that mommy and daddy were talking about her and they didn't want her. Terrible, eerie screams filled the air. Than an unexpected girggeling sound could be heard before a dead eerie silence took over. and of possible, when the silence came, the child began to cry harder. Something bad was coming.

Loud, thuderous foot prints cmae down the hall and the child began to shake. I watched the child me as she got up and dropped the doll and ran to hid behind the couch that was to her left.

Mans voice: AMBERLY!!! AMBERLY WHERE ARE YOU!? COME OUTHERE YOU STUPID BRAT!

I watched myself shake and the tears soak my face, carrying away dirt and sedement with it. I could feel the fear that enetrated my young heart and I could taste the pungent animosity that filled the space between the man and the child. Betwen daughter and father.

Mans voice: AMBERLY!!!! GET OUT HERE YOU LITTLE B****!

Shakingly the child came from her hiding place, fearing that if she didnt, things would be worse for her. Slowly, with tears filling her little eyes she ran to her father on shaky limbs. Little malnutritioned legs struggeling to carry her to her tormentor...the person who was suppose to be the protector.

the younger me looked down at her feet, her hands clasped together as she tried to control her trembeling in vain. Her lipps quivered and her tiny heart pounded against her thin ribs, feeling as if it would break free. Oh how the child wished her heart would just stop.

Mans voice: LOOK AT ME BRAT!

The child looked up at her father, staring into the same green eyes that she herself posessed and seeing the same red hair that she too had inherited. I looked straight at my father, my twin, the man I was replica of. Then I slapped me, my tiny body flying across the room and crashing into the wall. I could feel bones crack, and I could see as the child fell out of conciousness, falling into a trama induced sleep to the last word of her father:

Man: I can't stant to look at you.

Then as soon as it began, the memory ended. My vison was coming back and I once again found myself back in doctor Blitz's office. I could feel the etars streaming down my face, and the fear that I felt so long ago as a child pounding in my heart. I looked up to see docotr Blitz face. His eyes held a look of pain and....apoligetiness. then he said the most bitter-sweet words ever spoken in the history of man kind.

Blitz: Congradualtions, you have seen your first memory.

Amberly
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:38 pm

-Endo Le'beaux-

The heavy metal door closing behind her, she unbuttoned her shirt, droplets of blood scattered across it from the previous operation. She was aiding in open heart surgery and the other assistant just happened to have the valve clamp slip out of her hand, letting the blood hose everyone down.

Luckily Endo was there with a clean clamp on her hand to catch the open artery. In the end the guy's heartrate was low but he was still alive. They attached another IV to him to bring his hemoglobin back up, and she was then dismissed.

Tossing the blood soaked buttoned-up shirt into the laundry chute, she made her way towards the front desk to check up on Amberly.

As she approached the desk, she noticed that she was gone for a moment.

She probably went to go to another one of her therapy sessions.

Leaving a rather large note taped across her monitor, Endo writes,"Meet me by the girl's restroom on the 4th wing 'round 6pm. Gotta go sign up for that tournament job!! Check ya later!! -Endo"

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amberly on Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:24 pm

Oh. My. God. OH MY GOD!!! ohmygawdohmygawdohmygawd. I kept thinking as I ran away from doctor Blitz's office. After waking up from my memory I did what any self respecting human would do.....I took a breif stroll through the land of denial. it's a charming Oasis next to the Nile. But it was all to breif. A million thoughts were racing through my head all at once. My parents....didn't want me? Not even my mother? what had I done to deserve a mothers scorn? a mothers hate? And a fathers physical loathing?

Calm down Amberly

Great! Now I was speaking to myself. Get a grip McIver! Oh God, now I'm calling myself by my last name! What the frkin' hell!? Just calm down and act normal. Don't let anyone one in the ofice know whats up!

Shakily I walked into the Sigma Phi hospital.

Stay calm...I whispered to myself

Random Nurse: Hey Amberly!

Hu--h--hi! What's up! Nothing much here he he...

Oh God that was horrible!!! ok...That was practice now it's time for the real thing.

Doctor Mikatsu: Hey A! Did you tell my wife? How did she take it.

Fine doc-doctor. just fine.

Doctor Mitkatsu- A are you---

Well go to go!!! haha!

Could my acting skills be any worse. thats like....no talent right there. I silent walked onto the sidewalk and pressed the 3rd floor button. I briskly walked to my desk, fear shinging in my heart. Well...not really fear. This feeling....a feeling I couldn't describe. Bu tI knew I had felt it before. Pehaprs it was Anger and.....hate.

I willed my legs to stop shaking. They wouldn't. Ask I walked to my deska nd saw Endo's note, I willed my mind to clear. It did not. And as I picked up the note to read it, I begged God if he was listening that my hands would stop shaking. They calmed.

Meet me by the girl's restroom on the 4th wing 'round 6pm. Gotta go sign up for that tournament job!! Check ya later!! -Endo

Ok....i'll go meet endo. Jsut calm down.....and don't let her know that anything is wrong. Be as cool as a cucumber. You can do this girl come on!

Why is it so damn chilly in here?!!? Where are the heaters! it's the middle of summber for crying out loud. Middle of summer....haha ha....thats like a pradox. Ok really now focus!

I pressed the button on the sidewalk for the fourth wing. I was there all to quickly. I briskly walked on my shaky legs to the girls restroom. Please stop shaking! I begged. There was Endo standing there in her uniform. I walked up to her, putting on a fake smile and trying with any strength that might be in me to stop shaking. I was still in denial. Wow...It should still have a desert scene!

Endo- Amberly...what's....up?

She was looking at me funny. Well I guess I would to I mean it's not everyday that some one having an anxiety attack comes walking up to you. God, I must be crazy.

Nothing. absolutly nothing. Shall we go sign up? I think we should go sign up? Lovley day isn't just lovely? Wouldn't you agree?

Endo- Uh.....sure.

We started to walk. And then I fainted.

Amberly
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:59 pm

-Endo L'ebeaux-

Pushing her back up off of the wall, she caught Amberly just before she hit the ground. From the moment Endo saw her, she knew something was amiss. The girl looked terrified, but she didn't expect her to faint. Calling out into the hallway, units quickly rushed over with a stretcher to lay her on top of.

And within a brief moment, they wheeled Amberly over to the next available room. Her pulse was checked as they quickly began running blood tests on her to find out why she'd fainted.

There was also a good possibility that a mental overload could have caused her to collapse from not being able to handle a certain amount of information at once. Amberly was lucky though, because if there was any place that you should faint, it was best to faint in one of the most prestigious medical institutes in the world.

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:22 pm

~On board a shuttle en route to the Sigma Phi Institute~

Base's eyes filled with Tears as he looked at Han. He was unconscious, and hand been that way since Base retrieved him from the battlegrounds. The shuttle pilot and Base had both decided to go ahead and rush to the Sigma Phi Institute, because Han would be able to receive the best medical treatment there. Back in the cockpit the shuttle pilot made a transmission to the institute.

Shuttle Pilot - This is Pilot 0589 from the Caligo Umbra, we are currently en route to the Sigma Phi Institute. We have a badly injured pilot who needs medical attention desperately. Requesting permission to land.

Base looked up towards the open door to the cockpit. They had Han stretched out over a bench in a small hallway that separated the cockpit from the other areas.

Base - What do you mean requesting!? I don't care if they say no...land this damn thing and we'll take him in!

Base put his hand on the side arm of his pilot suit. He wasn't thinking clearly. He had never experienced anything like this, and he could fill him losing himself. He tried to remain focused, but the only thing that he could think of was that he had to get Han into this 'Sigma Phi' place and get the doctors to treat him. The pilot let out a sigh as the shuttle approached the institute. He didn't want to see Han die either. He had been a helpful member to the Caligo Umbra since he had arrived on Earth with their leader, Val. The pilot decided to go ahead and land and hope they sent out a stretcher for Han.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amberly on Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:34 pm

*blink Blink*....am I still alive? Did....I just.... Yes I did. I fainted. Well that's just great. So much for the hide everything from everyones plan. Now they know something is up for sure. Damn....

Whose calling my name? is that blurry dude Doctor Mikatsu? Oh God. Don't tell me he's the one who took care of me! He probably fondled me in my sleep. What a sleezy hentai! Who put HIM in charge of me anyway. Oh no wait another voice. This one is.....Nurse Hamada? Yes, I'm sure that's who it is. what is she saying? What does she mean by information overload?

Now's whose voice is that? Daddy Jay? Man.....they called my "father"? Something must be really really wrong with me. Where is Endo? Wait.....I can hear her voice as well. Come on girl wake up! Or if you can't wake up at least try to hear what their saying!

Endo- Is she going to be alright.

Nurse Hamada- Yes....it seems that she just might be under a lot of stress.

Doctor Mikatsu- That does seem to be the case. Endo, you said she had an appointment with Doctor Blitz today?

Endo- That's right sir.

Nurse Hamada- Why the grim face Doctor McIver?

Ray- No reason. Do you suppose I could talk to my daughter alone for a few minutes?

silent pause? I love silent pauses! What are they going to say next?

Endo, Doctor Mikatsu, and Nurse Hamdad- Um....sure.

I could hear the door creak open and silently close as they left the room. Iknew that Jay still stood in the room with me. I wonder how he plans on talking to me when I can't even wake up.

Jay: I knwo your awake Amberly. Your forget, I've raised you for eight years, I know that trick.

I smirked. The man knew me to well. I slowly allowed my eyes to open. allowing my cursed green eyes to be cast before the world. The lights in the room were bright and I couldn't see at first. I blinked a few times, each time my eye sight becoming a little more clearer until i could see Jay's face hovering over me. His green eyes showed no emotion, and his greying black hair saw before me. His face was set in stone. no wonder he had little wrinkles here and there.

Can't get anything past you can i daddy Jay?

He stood there and stared at me for a moment. I could tell that he was thinking, but his stotic face gaveno indication to what he was thinking or what he felt. Typical. He never showed emotions if he could help it.
Jay: What did you see in Doctor Blitz's office, Amberly?

Puppies and kitties and other fluffy things.

Jay: don't be sarcastic with me. Tell me what you saw.

My eyes widened. Never in my entire life...eight years.... had Jay ever snapped at me. [b]EVER. I blinked at him a few times, a look of confusion, I knew, was on my face. What did he know?[/b]

what do you know Jay?

He looked at me for a few moments. Pain and regret clearly in his eyes. For the first time, he was showing his heart to me. would he leave me with no answer like he always does....or would he count me worthy enoguh to give an answer to?

Jay: He showed you the picture of the doll didn't he? I knew....he would.

He said this quietly, almost as if he was saying to himself. Heknew of the doll....so that must mean he knows my past.

why have you never told me? who are you that you know about the doll?

Jay: *chuckle*. You think to much. If I give you this information you will only go into shock. Tell me what you saw, and I will give you a little tid bit about what I know about you.

This, to me, seemed like a good trade. My memoery for his information. I gues it's a start. So I told him everything. I didn't leave out any details. Not even ONE. And trhoughout the entire conversation I could see his heart literally breaking before me. It was saddening to say the least. Here was a man who never showed me his emotions, who never gave more information than what was needed, and who rarly was concerened about anything. He was my strong tower, and he was crumbeling before my very eyes. have I reached my poetic justice yet? When I finished he began to talk.

Jay: Well I'll keep up my end of the Bargan. I am your grandfather....on your dads side. That is why I know about your past. your fathers name is James McIver and your mothers name was Elizabeth. They were both sixteen when you were born. I didn't want you to see a phycatrist because i didn't want you to remember any of this. I guess....I guess it's a little late now. *sigh*. Now that You know a little bit of your past I fear you will never be able to rest intil you know all of it.

I don't want you to tell me. I want to remember it on my own. No fabrications, no lies. but if I ask.....will you help me peaiceit together...Grandpa?

He smiled at this.

Jay: Yes Grandaughter, I will help you. Now you will rest I shall take my leave of you.

That however was not to happen. For over the loud speaker came these words.

Loud speaker: Amberly McIver, you are needed in emergency. Amberly McIver....please report to emergency.

I groaned. Don't you just hate how they repeat everything!?!? Now it was time for my internship. did I forget to meantion that? I graduating in two months. Sigma Phi had this program where your intership was done while you were schooling. this was so that as soon as you left you could become a full fledged doctor. this was their way of getting doctors on the feild faster. after all, Medicine was a dieing art thanks to all the medical law suits back in the early 2000's.

Emergency is calling my name.

Jay: Have fun.

If you can call it that.

I hurried and rushed towards emergency. Wasn't this niffty? A secretayr, a intern, and a student all in one. talk about taking on the heavy load.

I ran into the emergency room and almost immediatly nurses came and started to suit me up. by the time they finished I looked like so robot/alien who got a really bad make over. Go me! I turned to the nurse and started to pump all the information I coul dout of her.

What can you tell me about my patient?

Random Nurse: Not much. apparently his partner retrieved him from a battle feild. His first name is Han and no last name was given. all we were tol was that it was an emergency. He's in pretty bad shape though.

I burst into the emergency room and literally cringed at the site before. "Pretty bad shape" was a complete understatment. I turned to the nurse again.

Go talk to his partner and see if you can get anymore information out of him. when I'm done operating on him tell me what you know. If you can try and see who did this to him so we can repirt it to the authorities.

Random Nurse: Yes ma'am

this was going to be one loooooooooooooooooooooong operation.

Amberly
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:32 am

OOC: Han's injuries are two broken arms. The left is broken between the shoulder and elbow and the bone is coming out of the skin, the right is broken between the wrist and elbow. A broken right leg, several broken ribs, as well as a badly burned back.

IC:

Base sat in a chair holding his pilot's helmet. They had led him to a chair when they first brought Han in. He had just sat there. He was worried since Kiyoshi didn't respond to his transmission. He though Kiyoshi would have been able to tell him it was okay...that Han would be alright. Kiyoshi had seen war, he had faced death many times before, he could tell him that Han was going to make it. But even if Kiyoshi did tell him that, would he believe it?

A nurse walked up to Base. At first he ignored this, there were nurse's and doctors all over the place, it wasn't until he realized she had been standing there awhile that he looked up at her.

Nurse - Are you alright?

Base - Don't worry about me! You should be worrying about Han!

Base didn't mean to yell. He didn't mean to act violent and he could tell by the way the Nurse reacted she wasn't expecting his reaction. Base took in a deep breath. Everything, from his early battles on L3, to his first mission along Zach and the Defenders, now to this...it was all too much. The nurse put her hand on Base's shoulder.

Nurse - We need some more information about your partner....

Base - He's not my partner...he's my commanding officer...no...no he's he's more than that...

Tears filled Base's eyes again. He lowered his head trying to hide from the Nurse. The nurse pulled some tissue from a near by box and handed them to Base, and he began to dry his eyes.

Nurse - We need to know his name...

Base - Commander Han Richards...we're part of the L3 Defense Force. We are apart of an allegiance between two other small groups. Han and I...we were responding to a distress signal in Australia and we were attacked by some man...piloting the Tallgeese II...he's taken over Australia.

Suddenly a thought ripped through Base's mind. The pilot of the Tallgeese II had to be the one that had attacked those people in Australia, and now he has taken control of that continent. If he could do this to Han. Base had to get into contact with Kiyoshi...Kiyoshi was with the rest of the }{ell's Gundams...they could stop this bastard.

Nurse - Did you get the name of the pilot...

Base - Blace Lowe...

Base said the words in a very cold manner. Base wanted him dead. He wanted him to pay for what he had done. If Han didn't survive, Base would kill him. Base then thought about Lisa, Eota, and Stacy. They would all want to know about what has happened.

Base - Excuse me...I need to go make a call to the rest my friends know....

Base got up and walked away from the Nurse as she went back into the operating room.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amberly on Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:50 am

Alright let's get to work. Cassandra give me a breif on his condition.

Cassandra: Right. His head to toe search reveals that he has one definate broken arm, the left one, with a bone sticking out of it. Thr Right is suspected to be broek and well as the a few ribs and the right leg as well. His entire back is also burnt.

I see. Did you stop all the bleeding?

Cassandra: Yes. He has lost a lot of blood though.

Ok get me a blood type and also is he concious?

Cassandra: He's barley concious doctor. As for blood type, Avery is working on that right now.

Excellent. Get the cat-scan ready, we don't want to risk the possibility of overlooking any head trama. Also, get the X-ray room ready.

Cassandra: Yes doctor.

She scurried away from me. They all seemed so calm. I almost felt bad about talking about my patient like he was just another accident. Perhaps I seemed clam to them as well, although that is the last word I would use to describe myself. My supervisor, Doctor Cruiz was watching me carefully. After all, what he observed would help detemine weather or not I am ready to be a full fledged medic. I took in a few deep breaths and skillyfully strode over to my patient.

I avoided look at his face, not wanting to see any questioning in them. I absently noted to myself that I would need to get and Orthopedic Sergion to fix his left arm.

Ok, we need to move him to the trama center. Have an orthopedic doctor, preferably Doctor Kiwashi, meet us there.

Nurse Adam: Yes ma'am.

I strolled, or rather, ran beside my patient as we headed for the Trama center. A Room was already being prepaird for the actual oporation. But first we had to hit the cat-scan room. I looked into My patients eyes. the nurse I had sent to talk to the man who had broguth him in still had not returned. I assumed that she was consoling him.

Gently, we placed him on the cat-scan and had a look. The entire scan took about thirty minutes. I was releaved to discover that he had very minor head trama. It was lamost as if it wasn't there. This was good, now I didn't have to worry about him falling into a coma after we gave him the anistesia.

Next, we went to the X-ray room. I noticed with relief that as we were on our way there, his eyes were becoming more clear and he seemded to slowly start reagining his wits.

The X-rays revealed what was suspected. He had two broekn arms, the left one broken betweeen the shoulder and the elbow. His right was broken between the wrist and elbow. Lukily, the right bone had not moved so all we would have to do was cast it. The left, however, would require at least an hour of operation to set back into place and then be patched up and casted. His leg was also broke, but only the bottom bone. this to only needed a good casting.

The most helpful information the X-rays reveiled was the ribs. He had two broken on the right and three on the left. But luky for him, none were in danger of puncturing the heart or lungs. He was very lucky. If they were he would have to be stuck to a tube until all the blood was sucked from the lungs and the offending rib would either have to be removed to shortened. As it stood now, nothing would have to be done to the ribs.

Shortly after that cat-scan, more type O blood was pumped into him, putting him in a very stable condiotn. I imagine the many pain killers we injected him with were doing wonderous things for him as well.

Now here I was in the oportaion room, Docotr Kiwashi had set his left arm back into place and was no procedding to cast it. I was so glad the man was on anistesia. The process of setting a bone back into place was very very painful.

I procedded to cast the right arm as soon as Doctor Kiwashi finished with the left. I wasn't about to waste anytime when I knew someone was out there worrying about this poor man.

A nurse was casting his right leg while another prepaired a prop for it. The most daunting tast that lye ahead from me was his back. It was quite clear that he would have to go under many skingraphs and this could take months to complete. Also was the obsticle of how we were going to put him in a comfortable postion while he satyed in the hospital. Right now he was on his stomach so his back woudln't be agitated, but would he have to stay on his stomach the enterty of his saty? Probably.

After all the casting was done, I finally treated his back. I covered his back with a cooling ointment, and then wrapped a hugh bandade around him, being extremly careful of his ribs and making sure to stop the bandage right where the burn ended. After four hours of operation, he was finally ready to rest until we could scedule his fisrt skingraph for him.

Cassandra read me the report.

Cassandra: I already read out his injuries and treatments. Here is the rest. Han---

Jsut then the nurse I had sent to go get the information from Han's partner came in

Random Nurse: I have the information you wanted. The Man who brought him in is a soilder under his command. His title is commander Han Richards. He and the other guy are part of the L3 defense force and they were they were responding to a destress signal when they were attakced by Blace Lowe who pilots some machine called the Talgeese II. Aparently he has taken over Australia.

I Blinked a few times at her. Talgeese II? Taken over Austrailia? L3 Force? I shook all the questions from my mind.

Add that to the report Cassandra. Adam?

Nurse Adam: Yes Amberly?

Please locate the authorities with this infrmoation immediatly.

Nurse Adams: Sure.

Now I had to go talk to this Soilder of his as tell him what ws going on. Heaven Help me.

Amberly
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:29 am

Base unzipped his pilot suit down to about half way and then pulled one arm out of the sleeve and then another. He was wearing a regular white t-shirt underneath and his dogtags hung form his neck. He had wandered back to where he was before he went and contacted the others on the Gilgamesh. He was glad to hear from Eota and to know that he was on his to earth. If anyone knew how to handle a bad situation it was Eota. He still remembered the day that Eota got the scar over his right eye. Base sighed as he plopped down into a chair. That now seemed like ages ago.

He put his head back as he stared up at the ceiling. He hoped that Han was alright. Eota said he was bringing Kiyoshi his Gundam. That was some encouraging news. Kiyoshi in a Gundam could get revenge for Han. Base looked down at his helmet in the seat beside him and then to the floor. He was bothered that he felt like he couldn't do anything in this situation but sit here. It made him feel pathetic and useless. Base let out another sight and closed his eyes and thought about how he wished he was back at home on L3.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amberly on Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:56 pm

If possible I was extremly nervous. Why I was nervous was really beyind me. I mean, I finished the oporation...or one of them....and the news I had to tell this guy was pretty positive concidering the condtion Commander Han Richards was in.

I assume it would have been better if I atleast knew what they soilders who broguht him in name was. Oh well. I didn't. My bad.

I walked into the waiting room and looked around. There was only one guy there so it had to be him. but i figured I would ask and make sure.

Excuse me. Are you the one who accompaniedCommander Richards?

Amberly
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:59 pm

Base lowered his head from looking at the ceiling and looked at the girl that stood infront of him.

Base - Yes...I'm Ensign Base Rynolds. Is...is Han alright!?

Base had a worried look in his eyes. He feared that this girl had brought the worst news that he could hear that concerned Han.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amberly on Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:56 pm

Base - Yes...I'm Ensign Base Rynolds. Is...is Han alright!?

I saw the young man stand up, just as i had suspected he was the one whom i was looking for. I walked up to him, my heart pounding in my chest. My well planned speach was on the tip of my tounge. Well...here goes nothing.

Hello Mr. Rynolds. I'm Almost Docotr Amberly McIver. Um, just a littl information on Commander Richards. He's in a stable condition as we speak, but I'm afraid that the injuries on his back will require a few dozen skingraphs. Also it will take about eight weeks for both is broekn arms, right legs, and ribs to heal. If you would kindly follow the directions on this map, it will show you to the front office where you can fill out the payment forms. um...Good day.

Wow. that was horrible. I totally rambled to the guy but what was I suppose to do? I didn't want to hear him speak for fear that he would ask me some type of question I couldn't answer. Og God, why did I choose to come into this profession. Oh well no qualms about it now. It's time to go back and be a reseptionist.

I walked back to my desk on the third floor. I needed to send a e-mail to Mia and see what she could tell me about this talgeese II.

Amberly
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:07 am

Base - Payment?

Base blinked as the word went through his head. He hadn't thought about that at all. Base fell back in his seat trying to think of what he was going to do. Finally, Base stood up again and picked up his helmet and followed the map. As he did he saw the Caligo Umbra pilot that had brought them here.

Pilot - There you are! How is Han?

Base - The "almost doctor" said that he's in stable condition but he's going to be out for some time because of all the broken bones...and oh yeah...he needs skingraphs for his back.

Pilot - Good...I'll have something to update Val on. Where are you going now.

Base grumbled to himself as he continued to follow the map with the Pilot walking beside him.

Base - I'm going to the front office, where I'm suppose to fill out...payment...forms, which I don't know how the hell I'm going to pay...I have no money!

The two of them made their way to the front office.

Base - Um...hi...I'm Base Rynolds. I was told to come up here to fill out some forms. My Commander was brought in here...his name is Han Richards...

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:30 pm

There was a battle going on inside of Commander Han Richards mind. He was replaying the events over and over in his unconscious state, each time with the same results. His death. Han wanted to scream out that he wasn't ready to die. All the times before when he had faced death, he'd look him square in the eye; almost to say "You want me, here I am," in a triumphant sort of way. Now though, he ran from Death's boney, ice cold grip. He ran towards his friends who seemed to be waiting for him. His two ensigns, Eota and Base, the young mobile suit factory worker, Stacy, his old trainee Kiyoshi, and last but not least, the girl who had became the love of his life, Lisa. Han had loved many women in his time. He was a cocky hot shot pilot when he was younger. He tried to swoon every girl off her feet within a five mile radius, but now, since he met Lisa, none of that appealed to him.

Lisa seemed just out of reach to him. No matter how hard and fast he ran, she just seemed to keep slipping further and further away into the darkness. Where was she going? Did she not want to be with him? Han reached out as he realized what the darkness was. It was space. It was where he belonged, back at home. As he came to this realization, he grabbed Lisa's hand, but a dark shadow grew over him. Turning, he saw what had cast the devious shadow. The Tallgeese II loomed over him like an angry god, aiming it's dober gun down at the two lovers, ready to issue out it's justice. Just as the mobile suit fired, Han awoke in sweat.

Han groaned then winced from the pain. He realized quickly that his ribs had been broken, and that pain meant he was alive. Han winced again as he tried to get up, but couldn't. He was strapped down to bed on his stomach. His whole body was in a diluted pain. Looking around he realized he was in a hospital room. It wasn't his first time to be in one, but that didn't mean he liked it one bit. Had he been captured? Suddenly he tried to sit up again but moaned out in pain. He remembered Base. Base was still there when he fought Tallgeese II. Han began to worry if Base was alright.

Han laid his head down on the pillow and closed his eyes. He wanted to get himself calm and collected.

Han - I should have stayed back on the Gilgamesh...at least there all I got was hit in the head with a meat tenderizer...

Han shuddered as the image of the Tallgeese II aiming down on him and Lisa flashed in his mind. He knew what it meant.

Han - I can't return home until I see to it that the pilot of the Tallgeese II is...taken care of.

Han turned his head to the right side and saw that there was a button with the words "Nurse" over it on the plastic casing.

Han - If only it was always this easy...

Han pushed the button to call the nurse and laid his head back down.

Han - Maybe they can pump me full of pain killers before they interrogate me...

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!