Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I Hate You... But I Love You (Closed)

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: I Hate You... But I Love You (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:37 am

Sasha gave a small smile that didn't exactly reach her eyes, she was still thinking about what had just happened. She shouted out "Love you" then blew him a kiss, as she drove away in high speed to get back to school.

Sasha's parents gave a weird look at Maya's suggestion, which made Damon slump his shoulder's there was no way he could win this. When Maya asked Damon to call her, he gave her a puzzled look as if to say she was crazy. "Yeah of course I will" he said slightly sarcastically then looked back at his parents who were talking to each other. Just as Damon was about to tell the truth, he saw Sasha walk in through the door slightly hurried making him sigh a sigh of relief as she looked up to face him with a cold face he glared at her then slightly pointed to their parents, causing Sasha to walk in.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black-Rose on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:40 pm

Maya glared at Damon's sarcasm and was about to say something to him, when she saw Sasha walk in. "She whispered to herself. Maya had no idea why Damon was freaking out because his parents were here but she knew that something was wrong. She smiled in Sasha's direction.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black-Rose
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:16 am

Sasha made a brisk walk carrying her books as she walked in "What are you guys doing here?" she questioned her parents, looking at Damon with a cold stare as if to blame him but he only shrugged in her direction as she rolled his eyes. Sasha returned Maya's smile slightly, then turned back to her parents "Why are you out of class?" they questioned causing Sasha to flinch and look at Damon for help.

Damon pursed his lips together "She's here know so you guys can go.." he quickly said only to hear his parents object. Damon sighed lifting his hands in defeat "I give up" he said walking backwards "Goodbye" he said to no one in particular as he turned around walking away wondering what exactly Sasha was up to.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black-Rose on Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:14 pm

Maya heard Sasha talking to her parents when Damon started talking. She raised her eyebrow at him as he began to leave the office. "You know what, um, I'll leave you guys to talk." Maya said, walking out of the room backwards. Once she was out, she bumped into something hard.
"Ow..." She muttered to no one in particular.

Black-Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:46 pm

Sasha began talking in a hushed tone to her parents trying to cover up where she was, she just didn't seem to understand they were so bothered with her missing some classes not that she was to admit it.

Damon began to head out, not intending to go back to class and explain. Bumping into someone he looked at Maya and rolled his eyes "Watch it" he said simply, before turning to go out into the courtyard and wait till next class started.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black-Rose on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:51 am

(I AM SOOOO SORRY I DIDN'T UPLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO going to make it up to u! I'll try to upload as much as possible. Im realllllly sry :(

Maya heard Damon say, "Watch it", and looked up. She was going to answer back when he walked away. God! Could he get anymore annoying... she thought. She went through the courtyard when she spotted Damon. She made sure to glare at him before going into the library where her next class was going to be held. She grabbed a seat and took he itouch out of her bag and put the earphones in her ears. She sat three and waited for the bell to ring.

Black-Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:27 pm

Sasha continued to talk to her parents before one of the staff members interrupted and with clear instructions from her parents to come back home straightaway Sasha sighed and walked away.

Damon raised an eyebrow as he watched Maya's glare 'What's up with her?' he thought to himself before turning the other way and walking around till he met one of his friends making small conversation just as the bell rang and they began to make their way to class.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black-Rose on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:47 am

Matt went into his room and tossed his tie onto the bed. He flopped onto his bed and sighed loudly, he was so glad that his mom let him have a break from 'helping' to cater or else he would have died of boredom. He was getting so annoyed with the way everyone was treating him like a kid, the women were pinching his cheeks like he was five and the men were treating him like a servant, balantly ignoring him and only talking to him when they needed a drink, someone was even knocked him against the wall and didn't even apologized!

He sighed again and took his phone out of his pocket and decided to call Sasha and tell her about his annoying time when there was a knock at the door. He rolled of his bed and went to answer the door.

"What do y-" He was cut of by a flash of blonde running towards him and knocked him to the floor. He was too shocked to react but then snapped out of it when he felt lips on his.

Maya watched the teacher shouting at a guy named Chris, he was a very quiet and peculiar person, he wasn't very popular but he wasn't a social regect either. He was quite popular as people could practically get him to forge anything but with a price, not money wise but they had to do jobs for him that would get them begging on their knees to let them go. She found it very ironic that a student couldn't so much as sneeze in the library but a teacher could shout so loud that it would make anyone deaf. Maya took a mental note to talk to Chris about something and then quickly looked down when the teacher looked around the library, he was one person you didn't want to get mad. She felt something hit her shoulder and looked down to find a piece of paper, she quickly looked up to make sure the teacher wasn't looking and picked it up. 'Maya, wanna meet at my house tonight?' she scanned around and caught the eyes of Zachary, he was such a player and had the ego the size of China. She found it annoying that most guys thought that just because she looked pretty meant that she was a whore. She sure didn't act like one and wasn't going to start. She straightened the paper and wrote, 'NO! I don't want to go ANYWHERE with you.' She threw it back at him but after a few seconds, he threw another piece of paper at her. 'Why not? You know you want me.' Maya sighed in frustration at the paper and was about to write down a reply when suddenly a hand clamped down on her shoulder. Maya looked up to see the teacher actually smiling at her in this scary way that made her face whiten.

"Maya, would you like to read out what is written on that paper?"
The teacher asked. Maya suddenly had this idea and stood up. She looked around and caught Zachary's eyes before reading something unexpected, "Maya, Mr. Donald is full of s*it isn't he?

You shouldn't say that, he must be having a hard time.

Whatever, he acts so high and mighty and when class is over, he starts making out with the headmistress. He doesn't even realise that everyone knows what he does in the closet with the other female teachers. Do you know what he does in his office at four thirty every Wednesday? He-"

Before Maya could go on, Mr. Donald had shouted, "Stop!" By that time, everyone was laughing so hard that most people were even rolling on the floor clutching their sides and laughing. The only person that wasn't laughing was Zachary and that was because he must've realised Maya's plan. In fact, he was giving her such a glare that Maya later on regretted not paying heed to. 

"Maya, who wrote that letter? I demand you tell me right now if you don't want detention!" He said. I gave a fake sigh and pointed to Zachary. Mr. Donald marched over to Zachary and pulled him by the collar of his shirt, he stomped out of the library with Zachary shouting incoherent words at Maya. All that time, Maya was laughing very hard for the first time in days. She went out of the library when the bell rang and was met with congrats as Mr. Donald wasn't a very liked teacher and also because someone needed to teach Zachary a lesson. Even though everyone was congratulating her, she knew that she shouldn't have done that as Zachary was known to be a very intimidating person and was a person to be feared of. What Maya didn't know was that she would regret it a lot more than she realised.

After school was finished and mostly everyone left, she walked slowly to her locker when someone pushed her to the row of lockers. Maya looked up to see Zachary staring down at her with an if looks could kill face.

"You shouldn't have done that Maya, I'm really mad at you now. And you are going to regret it" He leaned his hand on the lockers next to her face and said in a very scary but quiet way,

"Headmistress gave me a month's worth of suspension and my parents said that if I don't get my act together then I will not get to go on the cruise that I had been saving up for three years. I really don't like it when my plans backfire on me. I really don't." At this, Maya kneed him where the sun don't shine and ran towards the door. She had only gotten ten steps when Zachary pushed her to the wall and gave such an inhuman growl that startled Maya so much she stood still and didn't see the fist flying at her until it connected with her cheek. She gave a cry of pain and hoped that someone would come help her. She closed her eyes and whimpered when Zachary leaned in and chuckled softly.
Last edited by Black-Rose on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Black-Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:58 pm

Sasha spent her next class in biology, either muttering to her partner next to her making irrelevant comments either about the disgusting shoes their biology teacher wore, or complaining about being stuck for an hour in a lab taking masses of notes. She never really liked studying, as much as Damon did but she was at least getting grades that were a pass so it didn't seem to be a problem.

Not having a feed since morning, she instantly felt quite thirsty from blood far from how she usually felt. She kept one hand on the side of her neck as she tried to keep composed. Just as the bell rang, Sasha jumped from her seat as if it had burnt her and packed her things away. Only one more lesson to go and she would be free for the day. She pulled out her phone and decided to call Matt wondering what he was up to especially since he said he was going to his mother's party and as far as she knew, he wasn't to fond of them.

Searching his name in the contact list, she pressed the call button putting the phone to her ear as she headed to her lockers deciding to grab some books for the next lesson and put some away.

~

Damon was with some jock friends walking out of class, as they discussed some 'guy' things chuckling with one another. One of them left in excuse that he had to meet his girlfriend causing Damon to roll his eyes, he always thought they were high maintenance and kept to flings for that very reason and also cause it required commitment and being a vampire, he just wasn't sure he could provide that. Damon walked with just one other guy continuing their conversation.

"Shit is that Maya?" the guy next to him spoke out, as they rounded a corner. Damon looked up to see a guy right in the face of Maya sneering. He even noticed the red cheek that covered the side of her face. He stood stunned for a while as he tried to make up who the guy was... what was his name again?.. Zachary. Right.

Damon rolled his eyes but strode confidently up to the two of them. He tapped Zachary lightly on the shoulder. The guy turned to face him with a growl "Go away from here" Zachary shouted and turned back to keep his tight grasp on Maya. Damon raised an eyebrow not seeming to look to bothered and once again tapped Zachary on the shoulder. The guy turned around leaving Maya to face Damon "I told you leave-e.." he began to say but he wasn't able to finish his sentence as Damon's fist reached up and punched the guy in the nose as he dropped to the ground holding his nose looking in pain.

Scoffing Damon looked down at him "Remember this for next time you try to hurt a girl" he spoke in a hushed tone. Looking around he was glad to see that no teachers were walking by just a few groups of people that crowded to watch the ongoing scene. Damon just shared a glance with Maya figuring she could fend for herself from her and walked away in the direction he was heading without another word.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black-Rose on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:01 am

She closed her eyes and whimpered when Zachary leaned in and chuckled softly. She opened them when she heard Zachary growling at someone. She looked over her Zachary's shoulder but he turned back towards her before she could see. She yelped when he took a hold of her hand. Suddenly Zachary looked behind him. Maya suddenly came view of Damon and she was so surprised to see him. After all, they were far from friends. She got startled when Damon punched Zachary in the nose. He fell to the ground, holding his nose in pain. Damon said something to Zachary which Maya didn't catch. Damon looked around then shared a glance with her. Maya held his gaze before he left.

He walked away and Maya ran to the nearest room which so happened to be the janitor's closet before anyone could talk to her. She went in and started crying
"Why do bad things always happen to me?" She asked herself, "Why..." She sat there in the dark and cried for a long time after most of the people wee gone. Maya knew that what had happened with Zachary was not something to be so broken up about but she had so many bad things happen to her that she felt torn about even the most simplest of things. She couldn't stand it when she was in any kind of danger and hated looking like a damsel in distress. Even though she was thankful to Damon (not that she was ever going to tell anyone that) for saving her multiple of times, it made her feel bad, like she had to owe people something.

Maya soon drifted her thoughts to how at least it wasn't as bad as long time ago. She looked at her arms and traced the many scars on them. She used to find relief in cutting herself and the pain was like cocaine to her. The more pain she caused on herself, the less her thoughts and feelings would drift to her life in reality. No one knew about her cutting herself, not even Matt, as she used to cover them all the time, wearing full sleeved clothes. Maya realized that it had been a while since she looked at her arms. She would always avoid looking at her scars as it was so ugly and frightening that it even scared her and made her want to gag. She shuddered at the thought if someone were to look at her. She rolled her sleeves even more up and traced a particularly long scar that she knew came up to her left shoulder and would just reach her neck. If she were to were an off the shoulder shirt, that would be the only scar you would see but that one was by far the worst. When she used to cut herself, the wounds would always be deep but one day, when something horrendous happened, she made a very deep cut and it would probably never heal. She looked at her arms and actually felt a bit better as it reminded her that as she is growing up, life is getting better. She started crying again but this time, mixed emotions of relief, sadness and just a bit of happiness.

Maya hoped that no one would walk in as even though school finished an hour ago, there would still be people wandering around the school.

"What the hell!" Matt exclaimed. He pushed the person and got up. When he saw who it was his jaw dropped.
"Christy..." There stood his ex-girlfriend which he hadn't seen for three years. Matt heard his phone. He saw that it was Sasha and picked it up,
"Hey Sasha. Um... I uh.. I'm kinda busy right now and I'll um.. Call you later. Love you, bye." he turned off his phone and looked up at the girl who was now sitting in his desk. She looked up at him and gave a smile which once would have made little girly flutters in his stomach.
"Hey Matt, miss me?" she said in a flirty tone. Matt still couldn't believe that his ex-girlfriend who had left for Spain, sitting right in front of him. Before Sasha came, Christy meant everything to him and he thought that was what love actually was. She was the first ever girl that he had feelings for apart from Maya but it wasn't as strong. It tore him apart when Christy had told him she was going away and they had kept in touch but slowly, they lost contact with each other and he eventually forgot all about her when Sasha came. He never told Sasha about Christy as he didn't think that it was necessary.

He suddenly tensed up when he felt her stroking his hair.
"I really missed you Matt. But guess what, I'm back and this time I'm staying." At this, Matt swatted her hand away and took a step back.
"What are you doing here?" Matt asked her. His eyes narrowed and he glared at her. The only reason that they had broken off contact was because Christy had stop answering his phone calls and even though he was over her, he still held a grudge against her. After all, first love is never forgotten.

" My dad got a transfer and now I'm back here." Christy said silently, she was confused by how Matt was acting and wondered if she had done anything wrong. Nah, she thought,I can never do anything wrong.

Matt's expression softened just the slightest at how vulnerable she looked but then he washed it away and hardened his expression.
"So what has that got to do with me?" He asked her, his voice emotionless. He must have loved her before but that was before she broke his heart when she never stayed in touch. Christy was startled by his reaction and cursed herself, I should have stayed in touch.
"Babe-" Matt cut her off, "Don't call me that! Only people in a relationship would call each other that. And we most certainly are not in one."
Christy was surprised by how much he had changed, when she was with him last time, he was like a love sick puppy following her around everywhere and doing whatever she wanted him to do. She never really loved Matt but was using him as he was very popular. If she became his girlfriend, she would be even more popular and known. But he didn't need to know that.
"What's wrong? Why are you behaving like this?" Christy asked him in a heartbroken voice. Matt sighed in frustration and thought about how he didn't need this problem on top of the drama that was happening.
"Look, Christy. We may have been a going out before but that was years ago. I'm over you. I have a girlfriend." Matt explained to Christy.
"Well Matt, that's alright. We can just get back together again. " At this, Christy wrapped her arms around him and whispered in his ear, "You know you want me." Matt pushed her away in anger and practically shouted at her, "NO! I don't want you. Im over you!" He watched Christy absorb this information in then saw her expression change to a snarl.
"Well fine then! But just so you know, I'm staying for good this time and you will regret rejecting me!" Christy opened the door but stopped before leaving. She turned to him and said, "And just so you know, I never really liked you and was just using you. You should have listened to your bitch friend Maya when she said I was sleeping around your back." She walked out and slammed the door behind her. Matt felt hurt by this news even though he was over her but she was the first ever girl he had ever thought that they would have a future together. He shrugged of his thoughts and decided to call Sasha again to apologise for his obvious weird behaviour.

Black-Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:57 pm

Damon kept his head low as he walked heading in no particular direction. Running through his mind was the scene that had just happened.. why had he just helped Maya?... Humanity. Right that's it. Shaking his head he ran a hand through his dark matted hair. He just couldn't understand why he felt so angry at the moment, surely what happened in Maya's life was nothing to do with him and he wasn't going to interfere no matter what, well that's what he was trying to tell himself.

His trail of thoughts was soon interrupted by the earlier guy that was with Damon.
"Dude that was awesome..." he said in awe.
Damon shook his head "Just leave it" he said continuing to walk straight.
The guy seemed to be confused "Come on that was classic.. he deserved it" the guy persisted.
"I told you JUST LEAVE IT" Damon lashed out turning to face the guy.
Soon enough the guy seemed to get the message and just raised his hands as if in surrender as Damon turned back with a sigh. "Besides I thought you and Maya weren't on good terms" the guy commented.
Damon turned to face the guy again but before he could speak out another guy called him over. The guy tapped Damon on the back and walked off conversing with the new entrance.
Damon shook his head and turned to head out to his car he passed Sasha giving her a small smile but she seemed to be in another world and wasn't acknowledging anything. Damon knew he shouldn't approach her in such conditions, it just never turned out well, maybe he could find out what was wrong another time.

~

Sasha closed the locker carrying her books in one arm, as she listened to Matt's excuse. She frowned "Mat-t..." but before she could say anything more he cut her off. A shock look passed her, knowing he would never do that. She sighed wondering what could be so important that he couldn't speak to her, it must've been something since he was stuttering and hesitating like mad. She looked down at her phone tempted to call him again but she knew she shouldn't it would just make matters worse, she was just going to wait till he called her and hopefully explained his unusual behavior.

Just as she pocketed her phone she ran into a friend of hers, Hannah who was in fact a real gossip. Sasha gave her a fake smile "Hey Hannah anything up?" she asked pulling her books closer to her chest.
Hannah gave a sympathetic look "You and Matt still together right?" she asked for confirmation and as soon as Sasha gave a slow and confused nod the girl yelped causing Sasha to look even more confused.
"What's wrong?" Sasha instantly asked her face looking worried.
Hannah held up her mobile in front of Sasha and the image caused Sasha's mouth to drop open as she stared on in horror.
"He can't do that... what? why?" she whispered to herself. Composing her self she raised an eyebrow at Hannah "Where did you get that?" she asked demanding.
Hannah rolled her eyes "Well basically my cousin's family.. Leanne? are at Matt's house you know the celebration stuff" she explained waving her hands around.
Sasha gave a small nod "Mind sending me that picture now?" she asked politely and Hannah obediently obeyed sending the image across. Sasha saved the image still in shock from the whole thing. Setting her slender hands on Hannah's shoulder she gave a smile "Thank you" she informed and walked away.

Sasha couldn't believe this. So that's what he meant by being busy. He was kissing some other girl! And after everything yesterday, she couldn't believe he could pull such a trick on her. She tried to keep her tears contained, there was no way she was becoming sympathetic over this. Vampires were supposed to be strong and cold.. just like Damon.

Hearing her phone ring she noticed Matt's name flashing across the screen causing her to scoff. She debated on answering but she did anyway "Hey " she said quietly wanting to see if he would admit to the whole matter or just let it pass. Sasha was going to pretend as if she knew nothing, though really the truth was killing her inside.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black-Rose on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:30 am

Maya gave a sigh and got up. She righted herself and checked her face in a discarded mirror in the corner. She was glad that she was wearing waterproof make-up today or it would have been hell cleaning it up, unfortunately, she couldn't do anything about her puffy and swollen eyes due to crying so she just hoped that it wasn't noticeable. She checked to see if anyone was outside before leaving the closet-sized room. Maya was thinking about how Damon had saved her again. Why was he keep on saving her? Did he do it because of humanity or...... No, Maya shook her head and couldn't believe where her thoughts were trailing. To think that the Damon would actually have mutual feelings for her made her chuckle. Maya was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't realize where she was going until she heard a familiar voice.

Maya recognized the voice of Sasha and the school's gossip girl, Hannah. She gasped when she heard Hannah telling Sasha that Matt was kissing a girl. She quickly walked away and headed to the parking lot. She knew that Matt would never do anything to hurt anyone. He was just too soft and kind. She pulled her phone out of her pocket ready to call Matt but then put it back. This was between Sasha and Matt, she wasn't going to interfere unless they wanted her help. They had to figure this out with each other.

Maya walked to her car and saw Damon's car next to her. She was wondering what he was still doing here as school was out a long time ago. She snapped out of her thoughts (she realized she was doing a lot of thinking today) when she heard someone coming, she presumed it to be Damon and panicked. She didn't want to talk to Damon as she felt that it would be awkward. She didn't want to hear him making fun of her for always having to have someone saving her. Also, it did have something to do with how she would feel.....tingly whenever she was with him.

So, just like the idiot she was, she turned around and just like a child, covered her eyes with her hands. There had to be a reason on why children would always cover their eyes if they didn't know where to hide...right? She hoped that he would not notice her. I am so stupid.....

-

Mat heard Sasha greet him and sighed. He knew that she had a short temper and would likely kick his ass if he got her angry. "Hey, Sasha. I'm really sorry for cutting you off before." Matt apologized to Sasha, "There were some... complications you cold say." Matt thought if he should tell Sasha about Christy but decided that through the phone was not a very good idea, it was a big deal after all. "Do you want to meet somewhere? We could have dinner together." He asked her. He still hadn't decided if he should tell Sasha and just decided to choose once he saw Sasha. He knew that he couldn't keep a secret from her for too long as they knew each other too well and frankly, he was a terrible liar. He just hoped that she wouldn't find out from someone else.

Black-Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:54 am

Damon was just walking around to his car, not even noticing Maya as his head was lowered. He himself distracted, just about bumped into her though there wasn't any physical contact as such. Stumbling a little he regained his posture and looked up to see who he had just ran into. Seeing Maya, he went slightly wide-eyed but as soon as she covered her eyes he pulled a confused a face. 'Okaaay then..' he thought to himself.

He wasn't about to say a word and was attempting to get past only to see she was in the way. Why did he have to park right next to her? "Erm-m.. do you mind moving.. please?" he said in a quiet tone still eyeing her up as she was someone crazy. God knew what she was trying to do. In fact he didn't even know why he wasn't barging through her, but was stumbling on his words and using a soft tone with her.

Looking around he even noticed that everyone was gone, just a few cars scattered. What was she still doing here after so long? After the earlier event, he would've figured she must've fled home the little sensitive character she was. His eyes snapped back to her, as he groaned "Will you please move?" he attempted once more. Turning his head he noticed he may as well just walk all the way around and walk to the driver's seat. Glancing at her he turned and walked all the way around but still managed to end up right behind her.

-----

Sasha was walking slowly to her car, anticipating what exactly would happen next. She could only hope that he would tell her straight out. She was going to him some time, after all telling your girlfriend something like that wasn't easy. As soon as he apologized for cutting her off she snapped out of her thoughts "Er-r.. yeah don't worry" she replied hesitantly. Listening to him go on she raised an eyebrow "Right" she replied in a quiet yet cautious tone. Then Matt went on to ask her out for dinner? Really what was with this guy? Then again Sasha wasn't going to decline his offer, it would make things slightly more awkward and after all she still had to see what his motive was behind this dinner. "Yeah sure, I'll just get home and get changed. Call me when you're coming" she agreed, using a fake cheery tone just as she approached her car. She threw her items in the back, and took her seat without even noticing Damon and Maya just a bit away from her.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black-Rose on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:47 am

Maya groaned silently at the embarrassing situation she was in right now. She kept her hands to her eyes and was honestly, quite surprised by the way Damon was reacting, he was always so mean and snobbish to her. She heard him groan and ask her to move again. Maya suddenly heard footsteps and then again but coming closer to her on the other side. She felt Damon's presence close to her and felt a pleasant fluttery feeling in he stomach.

She took a deep breath and dropped her hands. She looked up at Damon and was surprised to see that he was very close to her. She blushed and was sure that her face must resemble a tomato. "Um... Hi." She whispered to him nervously. She noticed the small details on his face like the slight stubble on his chin and how long his eyelashes were. Usually she wouldn't find it attractive but it actually looked quite handsome on Damon. She was so glad that he couldn't hear her thoughts at that moment.

------

Matt cut the phone and looked at it suspiciously. Sasha sounded different. He mentally shook his head and changed his clothes for his dinner date with Sasha. Once he was changed, he went out to his car and sent a text to Sasha: I'm on my way I'll meet u @ Kelly Pizza. He put his phone away and started the car and drove down to the pizza place. On his way there, he was thinking about what happened in the day. He smiled when he remembered waking up with Sasha. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have Sasha as a girlfriend, she was way out of his league and was scared that she would realize that and dump him. He frowned when he remembered Christy. It wouldn't be fair on Sasha if he didn't tell her about Christy, she was after all his girlfriend and she had a right to know. Wow. My life is so cliche.He thought, slightly amused.

Matt arrived at the restaurant and parked the car. He got off and walked to the restaurant. Luckily, he knew the manager and didn't have to wait in line. He saw a few people give him dirty looks as he walked up to the front of the line. "Hey dude." The waiter said to Matt. "Hey man. Can you get me a table for two?" Matt asked the waiter. The waiter called another worker and told him to take Matt to the table. Matt followed the waiter and thanked him as he sat on the chair. He ordered a drink and waited for Sasha to come. He was going to tell her as soon as she came.

Black-Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:50 pm

Damon was trying to reach out to the driver's door, but she was standing like right in front of it blocking his path and standing unusually close to him. With his vampire instincts he couldn't help but take a deep breath inhaling her scent as well, she seemed to be of one with sweet blood. He stepped back just to control himself, he wasn't used to standing close to her and despite being able to handle himself well if he came across someone with someone with sickly sweet blood like that he wasn't sure how long he was going to give in.

"Er hi?" he responded to her quiet and nervous tone. But the next thing that caught his eye were the direction of hers. He watched them wonder over his body and just stare right back at him now. He blinked a few times trying to make sense of everything. Was Maya just checking him out? He shook his head at the thought. It would be impossible but the blush on her face made him doubt what she was thinking. "You okay there?" he asked using a calmer tone than usual, not that he was aware why.

--------

Sasha sighed when the phone call ended, and just slipped her phone in her bag leaning her head back on the driver's seat. She couldn't seem to get that image out of her head and what Matt was doing. Composing herself she started the car, and headed out lost in her own thoughts and barely being able to keep her head straight she didn't even notice driving past Damon and Maya. Soon enough she arrived home, and luckily enough her parents were out and so was Damon. She figured they all may be out on a hunt. Sasha was probably the better one out of all of them containing her thirst and it was helpful at times.

Reading his text, Sasha just acknowledged it and didn't respond like she normally would. Changing into an evening wear dress, and fixing the rest of her appearance she went downstairs. Opening the fridge she noticed it was freshly stocked with blood. Shaking her head she still took a pack out and sucked through half of it just filling her quench for now. She wiped her mouth and re-glossed her lips so it wouldn't be suspicious, even though Matt knew about the real her. The thought of Matt triggered her earlier thoughts of what he had done and made her frown, she couldn't believe it.

A while later she arrived at the restaurant, and parked her car near the door, for convenience if she was to leave early which she had a funny feeling she would be. Grabbing her clutch purse, and her car keys she headed to the front of the line taking Matt's name so she was easily let inside. Glancing around she found Matt next to a window looking seemingly troubled as he sipped through a drink. She sighed and slowly made her way over. When she was finally in his sight she gave a fake smile "Hey" she said greeting him without a hug or kiss like she normally would and took a seat opposite him setting her purse down on the table.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black-Rose on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:30 am

Maya noticed Damon taking a deep breath with a hungry expression before he took a step back. She frowned in confusion before mentally shacking her head. When he took a step back, Maya couldn't help but be disappointed by this she liked it when he was standing close to her. She widened her eyes in shock by that thought. She could not believe that she was thinking about Damon like that. He hates her and is a cold-hearted bastard. Maya knew that it won't lead to anything as he certainly didn't have feelings for her. She decided that it must be a small crush, probably because of hw he was good looking.

Maya snapped out of her thought when she heard Damon respond to her. She looked up at hi m only to see him looking at her with a confused expression. She panicked and hoped that he didn't notice her checking him out. It would be so embarrassing for her. "Um...yeah." Maya said back to him. "Erm...Thanks for you know...hitting Zachary back there." Maya said, shuffling her feet. It was pretty awkward for her to thank Damon, never in a million years would she thank him for something. "You probably didn't really do it for me or something but still, thanks." Maya blushed at the end and averted her eyes to her feet.

------

Matt saw Sasha come in but he frowned slightly when she didn't greet him like usual. He shook the thought away and smiled back at Sasha. "Hey babe. I ordered your favorite pizza and fettuccine. It should be here by now." Matt told Sasha. He was going to tell her about Christy when the waitress brought the food. "Thanks." Matt said to the waitress. Matt suddenly turned serious and faced Sasha.

"Sasha, well, today when was helping mom with her party, I met someone from before you came here." Matt said nervously. He wasn't sure how Sasha would take it. She did have a very bad temper. "Her name is Christy and we used to go out before you came. She left to Asia a few months before you came and she was the first girl I fell in love with. I would have done anything and everything for her. Maya and a few of my other friends told me she was a cheater and whore but I never really listened to them. I was so in love with her that I never even thought about her weird behavior and her flaws. You knew I had a crush with Maya right? Well, it was just that, a crush. I would have done anything for Christy so I was heart broken when she moved away." Matt took swallowed a drink before continuing. 'But then, after she left, I started to realize that everyone was right and that what I felt for Christy was strong but it wasn't love. when you came, I felt like I had to know you. I asked you out and felt completely different to how I felt about Christy. I cared more and started to really fall in love with you. You were everything I wanted and what I felt was so intense that it was scary. I mean, what about last night? Man that was awesome." Matt shook his head and chuckled at that. "what i'm trying to say is, I love you and nothing will change that. Christy came back today and she kissed me but I honestly didn't feel anything. I love you I am so scared that you will leave me. I don't think that I would be able to survive if you did." Matt looked at Sasha and wondered how would she react to that. He took a deep breath and looked at her expectantly.

Black-Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:39 pm

Damon was trying to keep his distance as well as trying to get to his car as soon as he could. He didn't really find the idea of being around her in this condition and that too this close with his instincts. He caught her confused look and quickly glanced away as his hands tapped against the side of his tinted windows in his best attempt to keep composed. Little did he noticed Maya looking him over. He kept his gaze lowered hoping she would move out the way quick so he could get around to the driver's seat and get out from this awkward encounter.

Looking up when she spoke he gave a nod in acknowledgement hearing she was feeling okay, though he couldn't help but notice she wasn't. He shook the thought away arguing that he never actually knew her. Listening her out, he rolled his eyes and looked away. Damon didn't exactly wanted to be reminded of what happened back there, for some reason he couldn't help but wonder why he did that either. It was all so confusing. "Eh.. you're welcome" he replied keeping his tone low. He would've never thought this day would ever come to be. "Yeah it was something called humanity" he replied with sarcasm. That comment sounded much more like the Damon she was used to, but he wasn't exactly going to say he was attempting to be nice with that action. He couldn't help but mentally laugh at how ironic that comment was, seeing he was one of the earth's most vicious creatures.

-----------------

Sasha crossed one leg over the other, as she looked down at the table her slender fingers reaching up as she tapped at the material creating a soft metallic sound. She looked everywhere but directly at Matt. The image and the thought of what she had seen earlier was still keeping her attention. Listening to him she just nodded "Thanks" she replied quietly her gaze still not lifting up to respond in the normal way she would. When the waitress came with the food she looked up and passed an appreciative smile.

Then she kept quiet as she pulled a strand of hair behind her ear looking downwards as earlier as Matt began to speak. She heard him speak about Christy and he figured that must've been the girl from the photo that he was kissing. The way he spoke about her made Sasha seem a little bit skeptical. Though he did mention being a cheater, she couldn't but help and wonder if there was still going. She was even expecting him to come out with something like saying he wanted to go back to her. But then Matt went on to speak about her arrival, and she sighed shaking her head slightly. Even when he mentioned last nights event she didn't smile keeping her gaze still away from him. "I know. I know what happened between you guys" she replied in a monotone when he was done, then finally he looked up and met his gaze with a stern look. Pulling out her phone she found the photo and slid it across the table to him "You know its funny how it seems you were kissing her back as well" she said referring to his hands that were on her waist.

Slowly standing up she stepped away. "Don't you think you should've told me about your past? I mean you didn't tell me about Maya. Okay, so I let that go. Now Christy who seems like this big part of your life, and you didn't tell me about her. I had to find out you guys were kissing for me to know who she was" she began to speak slightly hissing. She shook her head "I don't think I can do this anymore Matt" she replied looking away from him. She understood that he had told her, but she was being cynical about the matter.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black-Rose on Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:53 pm

Maya looked up nervously when he replied to her. She couldn't help but smirk when he said that. She never thought that someone, least of all her, would apologize to Damon, seeing as he had such a reputation. She frowned instantly and winced at his tone and it reminded her of the Damon from yesterday. She was surprised by how much it hurt her when he spoke to her like that, it sort of broke her out of a dream that Damon was a kind and sweet person and was nice to her. She mentally shook her head at that thought and frowned at herself. She couldn't believe that she would have such strong feelings for Damon and what made her want to slap herself was that she thought that Damon could actually be kind.

Maya hid her hurt expression then looked up at Damon. "Right, like you know anything about humanity." She smirked at him then said "Oh, well. You must have done that because of some dare or bet or something." At that Maya threw him another glance and unlocked her car. She got in and started the ignition. Then, she drove off and that is when the tears started pouring out. She sniffed and wiped her eyes with one hand. She couldn't believe that she was crying over a boy, and an arrogant one at that.

---------------------------------------

Matt was surprised when Sasha said she knew what happened. She pulled out her phone then slid it to him. He picked up the phone and widened his eyes when he saw a picture of Christy kissing him. He looked up at Sasha and then back at the phone when she said that he was kissing her as well. It did look that way but he looked up at Sasha again when she talked in a hurt voice. Matt stood up in alarm when she said she couldn't do this.

"Sasha, you got this all wrong. My hands were on her waist because I was pushing her away. I swear, I didn't kiss her back!" Matt pleaded to Sasha. "And the reason why I didn’t tell you about my past was because it was just that, a past. I didn’t think that you needed to know about Christy because she didn’t matter anymore. And I forgot about Christy completely when I met you. You are much more important to me than Christy ever was.” Matt walked closer to Sasha and placed his hands on her cheeks. “I didn’t want to dwell in the past. I just care about the present and my future with you.” Matt caressed Sasha’s cheek with his thumb and looked in her eyes. He was hurt that Sasha doubted him even though he told her that he loves her but it was comprehensible that she felt that way, seeing as he would be furious if he found out someone was kissing Sasha. “I told you that I love you and I am not letting you go so soon. You mean everything to me and I would do anything for you.” Matt said softly, looking longingly at Sasha. He was glad that they were in a private room in the restaurant or else he wouldn’t be able to have this conversation so freely with her.,.

Black-Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:51 pm

Damon watched Maya closely, she seemed to be having a mixture of thoughts running through her mind and it was just as visible with her face expressions as well. One moment he saw the vulnerable side of her, which was quite a surprise then there was that winning smirk curving her lips which caused him to roll his eyes as a reflex. That was the type he knew. In fact he was confused all around, it started off with her random outbursts when they bumped into each other after the incident, then she apologized and now with the reversing expressions. Damon wasn't the sort to be confused, he was more of the logical one to think things out and point out details and sort matters out in a matter of minutes but right now was different and he was trying to think way, but managed to come to no avail.

He laughed at the irony of that comment. Clearly he didn't being a vampire and all but she didn't know that. "You're not as wise as you think you are" he replied with his own hidden meaning while he kept his gaze on her. Listening to Maya go on assuming he said nothing and stepped back a little as she turned to get to her car. In some ways he was relieved, the distance between them wasn't large and his vampire instincts were kicking in and his thirst was beginning to get him out of control. Watching her go he shook his head and slipped in to his own car, revving the engine up before driving back to a hunting line to get rid of the thirst with something live.

-----------------------------------------

Sasha watched him closely for Matt's reaction to the image. At first it was blank then one of shock. Being the critical person at the moment, she figured he would shocked that she managed to get hold of the image, before he could actually tell her. In fact he was still confused about why he was admitting to it, without having any sole purpose behind it instead of getting her to lash out at him and break up.

She rolled her eyes "Right because the waist was the perfect way to do that" she replied, not being able to understand that. Despite the shot not showing his expressions clearly, it was evidently him and if anyone else saw this they would agree with Sasha's point of view of them kissing each other rather than being a forced one as he was describing it. Sasha was tempted to walk away, but she stood placed for enough time to listen to his justifications. She owed him that at least.. for now. When Matt held her face in his hands, she lifted her own hands gripping his and pulling them off her not wanting a contact as she quickly pulled away from him. "This romantic and sappy words could've worked on me earlier, when I was stupid enough to believe you, but not right now" she replied in a strict tone her eyes in his before glancing away. Those lines would've been charming any other time, but Sasha was the sensitive type despite her origin and getting her mad meant she was totally on the brink. At the moment she was trying her best not to lash out fully at him but respond to his statements."Just leave me alone Matt, I don't do well with Cheaters. I trusted you and kept giving you chances its just getting worse" she replied before shaking her head, not knowing what else she was going to say. Sasha passed him a look trying to avoid the effects of his, before taking a few steps away from him.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!