Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Virus

Virus

a part of “Virus”, a fictional universe by desire99600.

With the 84K virus spreading like wildfire, and the government bombing unaware cities in an attempt to quarantine the infection, there's only one thing left to do. Survive and hope to God it ends soon. [ Open & accepting ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Virus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Virus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:51 pm

I'd like to reserve a female Non-Immune. :) It'll be up soon! Going to watch Les Miserables soon with the family (I'm so excited!), so it won't be up in a bit, but it will be up!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

confidence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:34 pm

qpaihaonuateiauogjaisanioshogdhuranvosa

I can't make my character form look as good as yours. D:
It's hopeless.
Urrgggh.
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:38 pm

Do you want some help, Thadine? I can try and help you with the coding and stuff; I'm fairly good with formatting character sheets ^^

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:52 pm

Just a quick question, when this RP starts, how long will the virus have been around? Like, from the start of the outbreak when it was airborne until now.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:01 pm

Thank you Leon.
I should probably try to learn for myself though, memorize the coding and stuff for future forms.
If I get really frustrated I would love some help, but I'll keep trying for a while longer! =P

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:08 pm

Okay ^^ It's lovely to see that you're trying hard to learn how to on your own; it's one of my favourite things to see people actually trying to learn something :D
Feel free to shoot me a PM at any time if there's something you're confused about ^^

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:29 pm

Well, I figured out one thing I was doing wrong.
I didn't drop the 'U' in the word colour.
I'm not used to spelling it the other way (color) xD
That fixed some of my problems. ^.^

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:29 pm

Okay sorry guys! I had a new years party last night, and the last person just now left. -.-

I have like 0798374897189471987892374893478972 things to do now, so give me a minute and I'll respond to all of you. I'm going to go through my 8397892378927 PMs first, then I'll get to this. Sorry again guys, haha.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:57 pm

@mistsong99,
Thank you, I'll reserve it for you now. (: [ Would you shoot me a PM when you're finished with your character? I don't accept WIP's until they're done ]

@LunaTwilight,
Shooting you a PM

@slcam,
Shooting you a PM

@Izzyvamp,
Shooting you a PM

@Thadine,
Not a problem, just shoot me a PM when it's done(:
I like to work on my characters in the compose a PM section, because you can preview it and see how it looks, but that's just me.
Let me know if you need help with anything.

@Leon21,
No you don't need to have a theme song, you can leave that out if you'd like.(:
Shoot me a PM when he's done

@SpirtiedCrumpets,
Sure, reserving it now(:
I could send you the sheet I used if you'd like, but I'll warn you... It's a lot of work(;
Would you like it ?

@confidence,
Reserving it for you now(:

@LittleMissGeorgia,
Hmmm... Haven't really thought of that. How bout we go with one month ?(:

@Everyone,
We're getting ALOT of females -.- I may have to hold off on accepting females soon -.-
And, HAPPY NEW YEAR, even though I wasn't on to say it last night(:

Phew. That was... a lot to respond to. Now. Back to PMs, then on to accepting characters, and updating the list on the front page (;

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:04 pm

My character is a male, so hopefully that will even things out a bit. ^.^

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:21 pm

@Thadine,
Including the ones I have accepted, and not accepted yet, we have 4 males,
and 8 females -.-
And still more reservations to be filled, so hopefully they're mostly males.
Hopefully we also don't have too many characters. I'm not sure what number I should stop at, or if I should at all..

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:39 pm

I'll be happy to create another male character, if you like!

confidence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:46 pm

That's be lovely confidence(: immune, or non-immune ?

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninjasaur on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:56 pm

I'm here if you need anything. Let me know.
"Rock is okay but Scissors needs to be nerfed." - Paper

Ninjasaur
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malan on Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:21 pm

Bonus to anyone who makes a 60~ year old woman because I made a 63 year old man. :p

Malan
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:52 pm

Hmm, immune. So I can have one of both ;)
I'm going to make my male the brother of my female, by the way :) They're going to have different mothers, which would make a little more sense!

confidence
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:50 pm

oops double post..

confidence
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrphicTrumpeter on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:57 pm

If we end up with too many female characters, I'm willing to change to a male. I don't like playing more than one person per RP at a time, though... I will eventually just be like, "HERP DERP, I LIKE THIS CHARACTER BETTER" and then one character will disappear and never be seen again.

...What a weird apocalypse it would be if only women were meeting up, though.
High up past dizzy vacua above the spheres of light and darkness
Their eyes are upon us, we who are the people of the city on the hill
Those who are greedy and hungry have seized upon our world
Come, chosen ones, take the fate of the world in your hands
The sky is falling, the wind is calling, stand for something or die in the morning
Asphodel Meadows is calling!

OrphicTrumpeter
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:46 am

Sorry its taken me so long to get back to you, I was thinking my same old role, just copy and paste Dillon. XD
Image Image

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:48 am

Just making totally sure, what exactly does it mean if someone is 'immune'?
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!