Virus

Virus

a part of “Virus”, a fictional universe by desire99600.

With the 84K virus spreading like wildfire, and the government bombing unaware cities in an attempt to quarantine the infection, there's only one thing left to do. Survive and hope to God it ends soon. [ Open & accepting ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Virus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Virus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:16 pm

This is where you can chat, reserve characters, ask questions, suggest plots, let me know important things, ect. Feel free to say anything that comes to mind. I will not judge (: No question are stupid ones and no plot suggestions are bad. If you want to talk to me privately, just shoot me a PM. I love all of you who join my roleplay, and for those who don't- thanks for at least browsing. (; Have fun, I hope you enjoy.
-Desire

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

desire99600
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Virus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OFortune on Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:31 pm

EDIT: Never Mind

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OFortune
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:03 am

Hey there.
This looks like a really interesting roleplay, so I'd love to reserve a character that is immune to the virus.
I haven't been on this site for at least a year, so I don't know the coding. If you could PM me all that you know, that would be great. =P
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:55 am

Okay, reserving it for you.
Will do(:
Thanks for joining.

desire99600
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Knoxxeh on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:13 am

I would like to reserve a non immune person please.

Knoxxeh
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:39 am

Will do, thanks for joining(:

desire99600
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:59 am

Ey' Desire, long time no see. >D I want in on this roleplay, please, if you'll take me.
Image Image

Shadow44499
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:06 am

Sure thing Shadow! Which role would you like ?(:

desire99600
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:33 am

Hiya Desire :) I've been looking out for a good zombie RP for ages and this looks perfect.

Please may I reserve a female Non-Immune? But would it be possible for me to have 48 hours to submit my character? It's just, today's my birthday and, of course, New Year's Eve. And things are likely to get a bit crazy for me. But I promise you I'll have my character in by tomorrow evening for sure.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diarmuid O'Dyna on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:37 am

Could I reserve an immune human?

Diarmuid O'Dyna
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrphicTrumpeter on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:45 pm

:D I want to reserve an immune human, if that's okay!
High up past dizzy vacua above the spheres of light and darkness
Their eyes are upon us, we who are the people of the city on the hill
Those who are greedy and hungry have seized upon our world
Come, chosen ones, take the fate of the world in your hands
The sky is falling, the wind is calling, stand for something or die in the morning
Asphodel Meadows is calling!

OrphicTrumpeter
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:29 pm

@LittleMissGeorgia,
Hey there, long time no see. Sure, I'll reserve her for you(: And np on the extra time. I totally get that it's new years. Anyone who reserves today will get a little extra time. Happy birthday :D

@Diarmuid O'Dyna,
Yep, it's yours! Thanks for joining

@OrphicTrumpeter, sure thing, thanks for joining(:

desire99600
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrphicTrumpeter on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:55 pm

:D Thank you! I was looking at your character's profile and IT IS INTENSE. xD I'm trying to come up with someone nearly as awesome in response!

OrphicTrumpeter
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:08 pm

If there is still an immune person, I would like to reserve. Just let me know, and I will get a Character sheet up soon as I can.
How I feel when writing a post...
ImageImage

slcam
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:38 pm

@orphic,
Thank you, I worked hard on her, I'm sure yours will look greaat.

@slcam,
The slots yours!(: thanks for joining

desire99600
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:21 pm

Might I reserve a slot for a non-immune character? This seems like a really interesting roleplay. Also, would it be okay for me to submit a WIP bio? I'm going to try to finish my character tonight, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to, since it's New Years and I haven't slept in three days (so I may well end up passing out half-way through making the bio XD). Thank you!

Leon21
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:28 pm

Sure thing Leon, the slot's yours, and np, I don't expect anyone to get a character in on New Years Eve, so a WIP is fine(:

desire99600
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:28 pm

Okay, thank you ^^ I have one quick question, what time period is the roleplay in? Is it in modern day, or is it more in the future?

Leon21
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:58 pm

Sometime in the future, though not like a long time. Near-future. There are some technology advanced and such, but nothing too wild. Just like better phones, tvs, cars, weapons ect. Nothing like flying cars or teleportation devices.

desire99600
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:03 pm

Would people still know/remember The Avengers movie? And, for that matter, Pocahontas?

Leon21
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!