Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Vita Nova

Vita Nova

a part of “Vita Nova”, a fictional universe by CriminalMinds.

500 years after the end of Earth's existence due to a number of things comes a new species of human and more trouble.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vita Nova”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Vita Nova

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:57 am

Yeah, I noticed that too, rereading character sheets. So I was thinking having them all know about each other except for Evalyn so far. They wouldn't know about her as the government have kept her hidden. I'll probably not have them living together at the start, that could be something in the future that could cause certain 'mutants' to snap.

I'll probably start with them being called together for tests or something. I'm still thinking though and I'll get a clearer picture with the last two profiles in as well. See what they come up with :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:24 pm

Okay, I've excepted everyone :D Just need Providence to make his profile now. I've created D - Damien as I have an idea for him and so far he's just going to be known as missing. It's why I haven't filled any character information out for him yet. I know a few things about him but don't have him fully put together just yet.

I'm also going to start working on the IC tomorrow at some point after work, hopefully. I'll see how that goes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:34 pm

"Lastly, she cannot be burned in any way, shape, or form (whether it be plasma, electricity, or just plain old fire)"

Oh, poetic, you punk. You did that on purpose! It's on now, Missy.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:35 am

Lol! Well, hopefully I'll get the IC up today. It's going to be an extremely hectic day though >:( and I'm going to be working extra hours, I think. But, luckily I have access to the internet at work, just depends how crazy the kids I look after are. Hopefully though, it'll be up in the next several hours.

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:03 am

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/posting.php?mode=post&f=67

There is the IC, it's pretty anonymous. As mutants you can start anywhere really. You can also include the reactions to the call from your guardians. I'll put my character in soon for that. I didn't want the post to be too long and I have to start dinner.

Anyway, I've done it as a topic so that it will be in the topic list and be easier to track new posts and remember it.

Have fun.

Crim.

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:06 am

I hate forum roleplaying. But! It's fine, I can deal. x3 No complaints here.

Um, that link there. It confuses me. I don't see anyone elses posts? Actually, it just sends me to a page for posting a new topic. Sorry if I'm just being dumb on something here. That's my thing with these type of RPs. I tend to get confused really easily. ^^;; So be patient with me.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:20 am

Bah. I must have copied the wrong link v.v; hold on.

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/nova-vita-t61053.html Hopefully this works. Sorry for my stupidity there lol. And the reason I'm using the forums is simply so it notifies me. That's the problem that I find with the RP tab. It doesn't notify :<

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:59 am

@Spec: Oh, you know it ^^ No, I refused to make another character that couldn't fight... And hey, I couldn't help myself with the immune to burns thing... Actually, it would be pretty funny for Ace to attack her and she'd be all, 'oh, funny thing, I can't be burnt' ^^ So, ha! Take that Spec!
And, ok, we're posting in a tab thing? Ok, I'm cool with that ^^
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:00 pm

We're posting in the normal forums rather than the tab so that it shows in the view your threads thing :D

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:10 pm

^^ I'm working on a post, but I'm not sure about it... Eh, we just post whatever our person is doing, and then their guardian calling, right? Eh.... Hopefully mine will be all right. Since I usually don't make opening posts, I'm not too sure.... ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:13 pm

Yeah that's all at the moment and then once I know what characters are doing and where they are I'll work on bringing us together :D

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:22 pm

Ok, last question, do our OCs already know and trust their guardians or what?

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:42 pm

Well that can be up to you. They can have their guardian's for as long as they want. For example Lumana's guardian was fired and she's recently got a new one. Yours could have been a guardian since their powers were recognised, or they could be new so trusting them is up to you and what the history with your guardian is.

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:44 pm

Ok ^^ I'll have my post up in a few ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:42 pm

Loved the post, poetic :)

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:21 pm

Thank you~ I've always toyed with the idea of making a blind character that 'sees' using heat... But I never had a chance until now ^^ Anyways.... I suppose this is where we wait for everyone else to post, haha ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Yeah, I'll either get my character up tonight or tomorrow at work. We're only waiting for Spectrum as Prov hasn't got his character up, which isn't really bad. And Lumana is away.

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:53 pm

I'll go check it out now and see about posting. x3

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:10 pm

Awesome, Spectrum. Just got my post up with Ace.

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:40 pm

Crap, I never ended up posting. I'm sorry! Dx I meant to. I read everything over and stuff! But...I'm a little lost on what to post exactly. Just anything? So they're in their rooms or house or someplace with their guardian and...that's it? They don't have to go anywhere, do anything, yet?

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!