VOTE! - Biggest Ego

a topic in RPGateway Idols, a part of the RPG forum.

The first ever Gateway Idol awards! Come nominate and vote!

Biggest Ego

Poll ended at Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:16 pm

Vexar
24%
Arrogance
24%
All the Grand Tournament entrants collectively
52%

Total votes : 25

VOTE! - Biggest Ego

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:16 pm

Cast your vote for the member with the biggest ego at RPGateway! View the nomination posts here.

Each person may cast their vote for one user. So vote carefully! Voting closes at the end of the month!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kouketsu
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: VOTE! - Biggest Ego

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost_x1000 on Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:05 pm

I have to vote for the GT entrants. If any of you are wondering why, take a look at the list of entrants. It may make a bit more sense then.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ghost_x1000
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:08 pm

Vexar has a bit of an ego. I haven't see Arrogance show any sign of being arrogant except when he was KICKING MY ASS IN SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL!! >=/

I can name one person in the GT who has more ego than all the rest combined, so I had to go for them.
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:14 pm

v.v;

This ain't right. I guess I kinda win anyways though... Considering I was going to enter the GT but I thought I was too epic for that.

Vexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJ3Mewtwo on Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:56 pm

Utter fail. I know they're barely active, but excluding Goutetsu Z and Nonpariel from the available options is totally inexcusable.
Last edited by SSJ3Mewtwo on Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SSJ3Mewtwo
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:01 pm

That's why we held nominations.. Personally .. I don't think the nominations were really open enough <<; Shoulda probably been held in the main lobby and the likes, to nominate peoples.

Vexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:28 am

Woah. Not OPEN ENOUGH?! WE CREATED A WHOLE FORUM FOR ALL THIS STUFF. We issued announcements with links, and emails, and have been bugging people in the chat about it. There is no excuse for how few nominations there were. No one has any room to complain about who wasn't nominated because they didn't get their ass over here to nominate anyone.

>=/

-breathes-

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost_x1000 on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:47 pm

Crap... I just realized that there was someone else who should have been nominated, who would have blown all the competition, even the entire grand tournament away. It's too late now anyway, but am I the only one who thinks that Dionysus should have been nominated?

Ghost_x1000
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJ3Mewtwo on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:52 pm

Goutetsu Z and Dionysus are the same person. Goutetsu Z is his name on the GTLeague forum.

SSJ3Mewtwo
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost_x1000 on Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:05 pm

Really? Thanks, I didn't know that.

Ghost_x1000
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!