VOTE! - Most Artistic

a topic in RPGateway Idols, a part of the RPG forum.

The first ever Gateway Idol awards! Come nominate and vote!

Who is the most artistic member?

Poll ended at Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:26 pm

Dovey
50%
Ingrid
12%
Faerywitch
12%
DaughterofDon
15%
Jadeling Hawkins
8%
Skallagrim
4%

Total votes : 26

VOTE! - Most Artistic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:26 pm

Cast your vote for the most artistic member on RPGateway! View the nomination posts here.

Each person may cast their vote for one user. So vote carefully! Voting closes at the end of the month!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kouketsu
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: VOTE! - Most Artistic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovey on Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:27 pm

Dude, how can daughterofdon NOT have any votes yet?

Even so, I voted for Faerywitch out of spite, just because I'm insanely jealous of daughterofdon.
Love,
Dovelina Ophelia Vitriana Emmeline Yvesson IV

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dovey
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:43 pm

All my bets are on Dovey in this one. I'm quite sure she's the most unusual of all the nominees, and thusly, her weirdness will carry her to victory.

Kouketsu
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovey on Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:51 pm

I believe ARTISTIC MERIT will carry me to victory. *Cough.*

Dovey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:01 pm

v.v Even though Ingrid should be teh winnar.

Vexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovey on Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:34 pm

Shut your hole, Vexar! I would like to think my victory would be a unanimous victory!

Dovey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:52 pm

Little do you people know that Ingrid, Faerywitch, DaughterofDon, Jadeling Hawkins, AND Skallagrim are all, in fact, Dovey under different names. She just made the change to escape the rabid fandom she was facing in the early going.

Kouketsu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovey on Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:46 pm

Ingrid!
Faerywitch!
DoD!
Jadeling!
Skallagrim!

GOOO PLANET!

With your powers combined, I AM CAPTAIN PLAN-UBER-MOST-ARTISTIC-RPGATEWAY-IDOL-NET!

Just kidding. The power is yours, y'all.

Dovey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:30 am

And if Dovey is me, then I am in fact all of those people as well. /me nods to this amazing fact. He also states, that if he says it's a fact and it's on the web, then it is fact.

Vexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!