Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Vote NOW for your leader!

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Who do you choose to lead Earth?

Poll ended at Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:36 am

Milliardo Peacecraft
73%
Anarchy
27%

Total votes : 15

Vote NOW for your leader!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:21 am

Even though Milliardo Peacecraft is the only runner, we still have to perform the Democratic voting process for 7 days in case no one decides to vote for him.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:01 am

Your love and appreciation is felt, Sin. Well I have allready obtained three votes and its unlikely to drop. Keep voting though, I wish to know how many people here would like me to be their leader.

"I will fight till the bitter end."~Milliardo Peacecraft
"Is than an unfair advantage?"
"Yes"
"But im worth it ;D"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jack
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:54 pm

Oh if I must. Meh...even though the second choice is quite appealing. >_>

Ahem...lucky foo' Mill.

~Don''t get too excited, because then you wouldn't be so dissappointed and let down when it turns out to not be the way you want

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.