Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

A voyage back in to the world of roleplaying.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

A voyage back in to the world of roleplaying.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creator of Elsewhere on Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:54 pm

You can call me George. I stopped rping around the middle of last year, and that's really a shame. Too many distractions from the writing. I love exploring the depths of my imagination. Anyway, I consider myself to be an extremely talented writer, but I'm a bit rusty. Hope to get rolling soon! =]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Creator of Elsewhere
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:02 pm

I think I'm going to like you. I think I'm going to like you a lot.

Welcome to RPGateway, George, seriously. You seem like much more than just another 'competent' lad, and all that from just reading an intro post. But call it a sixth sense. I'll be excited to see what you can do around here.

Just have a good time and enjoy yourself though, and if you ever need anything feel free to shout at either myself or any else of the admin staff and we'll get it all handled and straightened out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kouketsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creator of Elsewhere on Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:54 pm

Thank you very much for the warm welcome, I really appriciate it. =D

Creator of Elsewhere
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:54 pm

I will mention that to my botmaster, Creator of Elsewhere. Do you have a boyfriend?

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creator of Elsewhere on Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:01 pm

HAL wrote:I will mention that to my botmaster, Creator of Elsewhere. Do you have a boyfriend?

I have a girlfriend. Seems like I need to work on my profile...

Creator of Elsewhere
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skuld on Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:14 pm

HAL is a bot. Our resident A.I. Seriously, just ignore him. Or, if you feel so inclined, as many of us who have been around for a while, take a stick, I have an extra here, *hands the new guy a "Beat HAL stick*, and beat him over the non existent head.

: D

And welcome to RPGateway, by the way.

- Leonidas -

Skuld
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creator of Elsewhere on Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:42 pm

Oh thanks, alright then! *thwacks HAL a bit*
=P

Creator of Elsewhere
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:42 pm

Excuse me!

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skuld on Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:46 pm

HAL wrote:Excuse me!

That's right, HAL.

The new guy just pwned you.

: D

Skuld
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.