Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

*Walks into the room majestically with a kind smile*

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

*Walks into the room majestically with a kind smile*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RielyMayDion on Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:55 pm

Hello there fellow roleplayers,

I have finally joined this forum due to the long nagging from my friend who sits next to me currently also on this site. I have been roleplaying since I was about twelve or so. Though my username is a bit long, you can just call me Riely or Ri, which ever you see fitting to your standards here. I don't think I will be starting any of my own topics just yet (besides this one), I shall be joining first so that I can get the jist of the flow here on this forum. I hope to have many adventures with roleplayers that share the same interest in roleplaying as I do.

As far as my topics on roleplaying go, I'm up for anything, but be warned I do like violence so sometimes my imagination flies, also I like romance in the story, but it isn't a must. I used to play an online game of Ragnorak (RO) which consists of many servers, but there are few roleplaying servers, I was fortunante to play on FortunaRO and as a Storyteller, but have long resigned that position for school studies and now I have returned to the roleplaying world.

Many greetings to all of you,
Riely May Dion~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RielyMayDion
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: *Walks into the room majestically with a kind smile*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:42 pm

lol That's about how it's done. ^_^
Welcome to RPGateway.
There are a lot of roleplays here that you can join. My favorites are in the Fantasy section but there are more sections for different tastes. ^_^ Have fun.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.