Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

~Waltzes in Unannounced~

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

~Waltzes in Unannounced~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harvest Moonstruck on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:36 pm

... Being able to see the site background through the forum is trippy.

So, uh, hi! My name is Harvest, but you can just call me Harvest. Seriously. I loate when people call me HAAAAARVIE or VEEEEESTY and I once had somebody who like pestering me that called me Hardy of all things and that one made me break out in hives. Please, for the love of the Bionis and all that is holy, just call me Harvest.

Bellyaching about nicknames aside, I'm looking forward to Roleplaying with y'all!

Wouldn't it be nice if introductions could be that brief and... Un-awkward? But alas, you're all probably wondering about what I'm into or what I like to do.

*Sigh* Here goes nothing...

I'm one of those people that tries to be open-minded when it comes to plot and subject... I'm just looking for a good RP with a respectable GM. Honestly, I can be down for just about anything as long as it seems epic or interesting.

That being said, I'm probably not going to actively seek anime stuff or anything to close too reality. I'm not a particularly huge fan of romance either. I've also been known to walk out of RP's if the action tapers off, there's not enough humor (By that I mean I hate super-serious/overemotional drama fests. I'm a teenager and I deal with enough angst-ridden, whiny bitching during the school week.) and can no longer hold my attention. (I'll tell you I'm leaving, but I have a rather short attention span.) Also, I tend to shy away from word counts and length limits higher than several paragraphs since I'm not very good at describing things and hate stretching out/senselessly fluffing posts.

Mmyep. If you have any questions about my specific interests or my babbling wasn't clear enough to decipher, don't be afraid to ask!
I'm so fresh you can suck my nuts.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Harvest Moonstruck
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: ~Waltzes in Unannounced~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HitoriRaven on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:27 pm

Hi Harvest! Welcome to RPG!

Thanks for the warning. <_< I probably would've nicknamed you if you hadn't said so. Lazy, you see. It seems you've gotten acquainted fairly well but if you have remaining questions, don't be afraid to ask! We have lots of people who would be happy to help, including myself.

It also seems you have some very specific requirements. Until you get some rep, make some friends, not many will come to you specifically, so it's up to you to go find those RPs that interest you! Go for it! Just go ahead and browse for somethin you like. You've probably already started, no doubt. Good luck with finding something!

Otherwise, don't forget to check the rest of our community. We have other forums for things that you might enjoy, like one for posting your arts, or one for debates.

- Tori/Raven (I have nicknames xD)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HitoriRaven
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!