Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Wanderlust-Reboot

Wanderlust-Reboot

a part of “Wanderlust-Reboot”, a fictional universe by ☿Urania☿.

Eight young souls find themselves traveling the world with each other.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Wanderlust-Reboot”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Wanderlust-Reboot

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raeriel on Sat May 19, 2018 8:58 pm

Okay, awesome! Then I'll snag the sidekick with a face claim of Janet Delvin. Before I go any further, though, since it is literally described as "the sidekick" maybe @iCat or @Binbin (or both) would have some ideas as to a potential relationship or connection to their character? (I am definitely willing to change face claim/gender if that is something either of you would be interested in!) It would be cool to have a little direction with this to see exactly what kind of sidekick I can make her/him/them!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raeriel
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Sat May 19, 2018 10:28 pm

Devlin is just bae *~* but understandable!

Also, I wanted to gets some opinions. Do you guys want relationship sheets? Or another little section in the OOC for you guys to discuss relationships? I think it makes for better communication than pm. OR, do you guys feel like doing discord?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raeriel on Sat May 19, 2018 10:33 pm

A section of OOC I think would work well to begin with or a discord. good to talk things through before we get started in an informal way.

Raeriel
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Binbin on Sat May 19, 2018 10:49 pm

I'd be ok with either options, though i think both an extra thread and discord would be best.

And I'd just like to say that i should have my CS atleast mostly done by tommorow, I have been a little busy lately so have not had a lot of time to sit down and write, only to get the basics in. Sorry about that.

Binbin
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun May 20, 2018 4:03 am

I'm also working on Josie and will probably have most of her done tomorrow night after I get off of work. :)

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun May 20, 2018 10:12 am

Elliot is essentially done. I was going to do a history section for her, but I think I'm going to wait on that until we do the relationship thread/discord so I know how the trio all fits together.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun May 20, 2018 10:30 am

I think Discord could work well! If anyone wants to message me on that, I'm partially-stardust#8115, and I'm generally pretty active there. Ben is more or less done, I'll probably develop his personality and history a bit more with time, and definitely once I have a better idea of how the trio works!
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Sun May 20, 2018 4:44 pm

Hey, long time no type. Been a couple years since I've been on here but I'd love to join this roleplay if it's not too late. I saw that there was one last character left, the sidekick, and was hoping to swoop that up.
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Mon May 21, 2018 12:08 pm

@slimmyjimjim: Okay so the sidekick has already been reserved by Raeriel, I just didn't have the time to fill in the front page yet. Though, if you are still really interested I'll open up a spot for you in the runaways and make them four instead of three. Would that work for you? And you guys too. @iCat, @Raeriel, @Binbin?

Also here is my Discord name, ☿ウラニア☿#8459 for those who want to add me. I'll be making a chat for us there soon and also look out for the relationship sheet that I'll be putting up sometime today because I'm still working on it haha.

I did the chat sooner than I intended, here you guys go! https://discord.gg/7PxstpT

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon May 21, 2018 2:09 pm

Another person would work perfectly for me!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Binbin on Mon May 21, 2018 2:51 pm

I am also good with it.

Binbin
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raeriel on Mon May 21, 2018 3:10 pm

I'm good with that! Also, I'll have my girl's description/song/and age up for you fairly soon!

Her name is Sadhbh Whelan (pronounced basically Sive WAY-lan), age 20, song is Count on Me by Bruno Mars. Description:

Sadhbh moved to the States from Ireland when she was 10 years old, the only child of a broken family. She soon made a life-long friend in Ben Taylor-Brown and found herself following him around. It wasn't until she was older when she realized she had developed a crush on him, but kept it to herself, not wanting to risk the friendship. After nearly losing him to addiction, Sadhbh has given up everything and dropped out of school to travel Europe with Ben. Her feelings for him have never weakened and she has promised to never give up on him.

Raeriel
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri May 25, 2018 9:59 pm

I'll have Josie done tonight or tomorrow afternoon! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!