Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

I wanna try it in English - newbie

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

I wanna try it in English - newbie

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malwiny on Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:00 pm

Hey.
I am kind of newbie here but no newbie in world of text role play, this is just my first english writing site. So I was wondering if anyone would be interest to try play with me. I dont really know how this place work, I looked on forum etc but here, where are newbies, are not much response so If you have any kind of advice I will be really welcome.

I like mostly medieval stories, some action etc. but I have open mind so I am open to any suggestions (or as you say crossovers). I mostly played on websites with some original storyline, whole universe and we make our characters to fit in them. I played both genders but here from the start I would like to start with a female (bcs I am female, it's easier).

So if you are interest, I guess you can text me and we can talked about it more, because I have no idea what to write more here. And its weird to be somewhere a newbie.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Malwiny
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: I wanna try it in English - newbie

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:11 pm

Welcome to Role-Play Gateway Malwiny! Be sure to check out the rules when you have a chance. There are only five, so it shouldn't be too overwhelming. Some other great spots to check out is the Role Play Academy if you ever need any help or have any writing-related questions. That or you can just ask me. Furthermore the help forum is also a great place to start for questions regarding the site itself. Now if you are looking for role-play, which obviously you are, just check out the tab at the very top of the site. It should be the second link to the left that says role-play.

We use a very unique tab system to organize our role-plays, so please do check it out! The chat bar at the bottom of the site is also a great tool! This website is about as generic as most sites in terms of storyline. Our users come up with just about anything and everything, and make use of both the chat and forum. Aside from the role-play tab I mentioned, the Out of Character forum is a great place to check out. Has interest checks for new ideas users are presenting, a Role-Players Wanted Thread, and much more. Most ideas are born into life in this section.

If you need anything, you can probably find me in chat at times or just simply send me a private message. All you have to do is click on my name, open my profile, and near the bottom left hit Send a private message. To read them, hit the account tab up top, and it will open up a small sub-menu with an option to the right that says Private Messages.

Again, welcome.

~ Maestro
Last edited by Maestro on Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Re: I wanna try it in English - newbie

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:21 pm

Hello and welcome to RPG! Looks like my friend Maestro covered just about everything up there, but I'd like to offer my hand if you need any help with anything.

roleplay/mentoring-classification-zombies#introduction

This is a link to my roleplay that I created to help new users out, the idea is to get a step by step of the way that our system works at RPG, since we have a bit of a confusing one compared to some forums.
Join in on my Mentoring Rp!
It's a chance to everyone to improve their skills.
Targeted at Newbies, but for everyone!
roleplay/mentoring-classification-zombies#introduction

I see you...

Saken
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!