Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

War of the five elements

War of the five elements

a part of “War of the five elements”, a fictional universe by blackwolf.

This is the story of war and death, of friendship and love, of betrayals and trust...this is the story of...5 elements _OPEN_ See details inside_

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “War of the five elements”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] War of the five elements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:48 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "War of the five elements"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blackwolf
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] War of the five elements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:31 am

Race (human, vampire, spirit, werewolf, god, magical creature): god
Position (spirit, general, spy, human, if you reserve for a god then which one?): Water
Reserved time: 48 hours (I start college today so it make take me a day.)

I have a question too. Where does this rpg take place and what age is it in?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:43 am

The present time which means th 21st century :)

blackwolf
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:41 am

Race: Magical creature
Position: Dark General
Reserved time: 18 Hours.
All our tears and scars are beautiful - because they make us what we are today.

Monsters exist. They live inside ordinary people. And sometimes, they win.

Bani
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:15 pm

Race : God
Position : God of Earth
Reserved time : 26 hours please (Just woke up so my thinking power is cut in half xD)
With the Regret of Ambition in my left hand and the Regret of War in my right I beseech thee, Goddess... Lead me to a Glorious Victory!! And see before you the True Incandescent Lion!!!!

Setsugie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:13 pm

I'm kinda wanting to be a spirit :) I was never good at writing fighting scenes lol.

Just a few questions though-
Exactly what the spirits can be? Like, are they limited to being human in appearance, or could they be an animal of some sort? Or, like have a tail or something? :p They're searching for the Gods right of the bat, but would they be living normal human lives or just kind of wondering the earth looking for them? Finally, can they have any sort of power, ex: turning invisible, flying?

Lol, just wondering, I'd like to join either way! Do I just pick somebody to be the spirit of?

"All around I see raining, things don’t seem to go my way. Got a dark cloud that's hanging and it seems to follow me…"
Boy, won’t you just wake up? Feel the humming this cool world is giving you...Better start running to catch up with your life, catch on up, before the whole thing is through.

QueenJen
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:45 pm

I accept all of your resevered form...And now for Jen's questions:

A spirit can have a human appearance or a animal form. I want you guys to be creative so I won't restrict you about this. You can do anything you like when it comes to the spirits' appearances. Human form, elf form, animal form, human with animal parts...etc...are fine. Well, the spirits will always look for the gods but they will...kinda...have disguised identities so they can search for the god more freely. And yeah, you will have to choose a god to be the spirit of...For example: the spirit of the waves: the spirit of the water godness. As for the power, the spirit can have power, however, the power is restricted to what type of spirit that is. The spirit is like...a small part of the god...Like the spirit of the waves can only control the waves, making them crashing to the shore harder or something like that. And about power like invisible, flying then yes, a spirit can have those kind of power as long as you don't make a character like this:

a spirit with the power to control waves as well as super strength as well as flying as well as being able to summon all kinds of animals as well as invisible

...I won't accept a character like that DX
Last edited by blackwolf on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blackwolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:50 pm

I wasn't clear about this in the intro, but the gods do remember their past lives right?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:13 pm

the gods don't remember the past life completely. All they remember is pieces of their memories that often appear in their dreams or a flash of the past in their daily life. Shadow is the only one who remembers everything. :)

blackwolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:30 pm

Thanks that cleared some things up and gave me more ideas!!! :O)
And I hate to bother you, but I have onnnnne...or two more teensy little questions D:

Have Spirits lived through the years or been reborn as well? Also, are Spirits 'assigned', for lack of better term, to certain gods, or do they 'guide' all of them?

I swear after all my bothering, I will join! :) lol It's just my character depends on my questions :p

QueenJen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:39 pm

Don't worry...just ask as many questions as you like...I don't mind...In fact, I really like the questions...They help me understand my rp better and make me think more...So, if you guys still have questions, just ask...I will try to help you as much as I can...:)

As for the questions,... hmm...As I said before, I want creativity...I won't force the characters into a tight restriction...so the spirits can live through the years or be reborn...it's your choice...In my opinion, the ones that are reborn is because they had taken part in the fights millions of years ago and their souls were also suffered so they have to reborn. If a spirit has lived through the years is because they hadn't taken part in the fights...but then again, that's just my reasons and suggestions...the rest is up to you. And the spirits can help all the gods but since they are specific in some aspect (like the spirit of the waves is the spirit of the water godness) I don't think they can offer much help toward the other gods or godnesses...

blackwolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:15 pm

Okay :) Thanks! :D
Put me down for Spirit of Leaves for the God of Earth! (wow...spirit of leaves...how original of me. xD Anyone has anything better, let me know... :3)

Race : Half-Fairy
Position : Spirit of Earth
Reserved time: 21 Hours. (at least. I'm half way done with her, but i'm hitting the hay, and I wont get another chance till after school tomorrow...)

QueenJen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:18 pm

I accept your reserved form XD...you now have 21 hours to submit your character, Jen :)

blackwolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:18 pm

I just submitted my char and I hope she meets with approval.

Do all the chars (at least the gods) go to the same school? It's obvious they're all high school age.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:21 pm

I quote "Training their power and finding their god’s weapons that ‘re scattered all over the world to regain their full strength and finding the real truth behind the reason why the Fire God suddenly turned evil millions of years ago." Does that mean we have 1 special weapon we are looking for? Because my char has multiple weapons. Does that mean I have to put that one weapon my char used as a lost weapon for the time being?

Setsugie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:27 pm

Ah questions...I love answering them weird, I know.

Okay...to Zodiac195's question, yep...they go to the same school...if the situation fits, they might even be in the same class.

To Setsugie's question...you read it right...the gods all have special weapons...the weapons help the gods to concentrate their power and make them stronger...I will make a spirit that will guild you through this and help you find the weapons...as for puting it on the char sheet, I'm thinking about it actually...hmm...yeah...I think we should put it on the char sheet...I will tell everyone (at least the gods) about the newest change...thanks for reminding me XD

blackwolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:46 am

Will you let us know what kind of weapons each god has?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:56 am

Race: God
Position: Metal
Reserve Time: 16 hours

Looking forward to this. :)
~Imagination is just intelligence having fun.~

Enter the world of THE ZODI ACADEMY... (Now Rebooted!)

zen_ink
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:43 am

To Zodia195, again...I have to say...I encourage creativity so you can choose anything you like...the weapon is just for you to concentrate your power like my Fire Sword (I update Yusuke's profile...)

To Zen_ink, i accept your reserved form...looking forward to it, too :)

blackwolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:12 am

As regards Generals, it is stated that "some of them survived the war, some have been re-born and will have their fates awakened by the Shadow or the Fire God." By the use of 'awakened' I'm assuming they don't remember their past lives and constructing my character on the basis of that (because I will have to go to class, and my reservation might expire by the time you answer) , if that's not the case please tell me and I'll edit my character.

Bani
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!