Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

~War~(Vampire, Werewolf, Witch rp)

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

~War~(Vampire, Werewolf, Witch rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:38 pm

There is a war going on between three species. These species are Vampires, Werewolfs, and Witches. Most people think this war is needed to prove that their kind is the strongest, but the are a few that believe this war needs to be stopped. These few people created a group that is trying to stop the war, and some even fall for others in this group that are a different speices. Will they be able to stop the war are will it continue?

There will only be 6 people in the group. Two of each kind

Witch: AHeartlessNobody
Witch:
Werewolf:
Werewolf:
Vampire:
Vampire:

For the people who like the war I will allow 3 of each

Witch:
Witch:
Witch:
Werewolf:
Werewolf:
Werewolf:
Vampire:
Vampire:
Vampire:

Name:
Crush:
Race: (Witch, werewolf, vampire, NO HALF BREEDS)
Side: (For war, Against war)
Personality:
Bio:
Weapons: (optional)
Other:

will edit mine

Name: Melody
Appearance: Wears a black dress with a hood
Crush: It's a secret
Race: Witch
Side: (Against war)
Weapons: Dagger
Other: Likes music
Last edited by AHeartlessNobody on Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: ~War~(Vampire, Werewolf, Witch rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:42 pm

Name: Hatori Shade
Appearance: human- Asains with red eyes, were wolf, http://www.the-english-club.com/imgcach ... rewolf.jpg
Crush: none
Race: (Witch, werewolf, vampire, NO HALF BREEDS) Werewolf
Personality: Nice most of the time, but can be plain out cold at other times.
Bio: N/A
Weapons: (optional) modified compact XM8 ( can swithch between sniper and AR variants) a pair of trench knives, a modified Deret eagle, and a katana.
Other:

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:49 pm

Accepted but I forgot to add something to the profile skeleton, is your character against the war, or does he think they need the war?

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mannerheim on Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:09 pm

Name: Toni Ricci
Appearance: Black Hair, Fair Skin, Blue Eyes, Normal Build Leaning Toward Muscular, Wears European Designer Clothes, White crooked teeth.
Crush: Prefers to seduce or rape humans
Race: Vampire
Side: Against War (Due to not caring)
Personality: Doesn't care much for the 'supernatural' counterparts, would much rather be left alone to play with the weak humans. When faced with humans or witches is typically arrogant and condescending, but in the presence of other vampires is submissive (depending on status of course). Looks at werewolves with pity and disgust.
Bio: Grew up entwined with crime syndicates, father was a major coke dealer killed during a police raid, mother died at young age at the hands of neo-crusaders, no siblings, lots of cousins and 'family' connections.
Weapons: Keeps a valmet rk 95 at his apartment, along with a m3 super, and a .45 auto, also armed with extreme sex appeal and Hugo Boss Cologne. You'd be surprised how dangerous that can be. ;)
Other: Has the ability to control humans with his mind. Scales walls and jumps, like spider man! (Is that allowed? I won't GM, promise)
DVNO, four capital letters, printed in gold cause details make the girls sweat, even more, when they're shaking their belt, no need to ask my name, to figure out how cool I am.

Can anyone read, anyone feel? That I'm losing my patience I just came here to bounce! Ladies out west, they all know I'm comin'. I'm losing my patience I just came here to bounce.

Mannerheim
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegraykid on Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:08 am

Name: Damien cross
Appearance: Image
Crush: he hasn’t met that much vampires and he always tries to stay away from human girls due to the fact that he believes he will kill them.
Race: vampire
Side: against the war
Personality: Damien acts cold almost all people as he knows how dangerous he can become, deep inside of him he knows that his frequent trips to the local hospitals blood bank are the only thing that separates him from other more bloodthirsty vampires. He believes that humans are more important than any vampire and so this means that he would willingly give his life for any human.
Bio: Damien died on his 18th birthday in a car accident with his family; however his life did not end there. He was brought back by an unknown vampire whose reason for bringing Damien back was that it didn’t seem like he was done living yet. The vampire was showing him how to drink from a human being when Damien noticed his reaction to the blood and was sickened by it, and so he shunned the mysterious being that brought him back in order to follow his own path.
Weapons: (optional)
Other:

thegraykid
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:16 pm

Everyone is accepted, here is the IC: war-vampire-werewolf-witch-t15627.html

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:22 pm

for the war, for now... Betraying=epic win

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oblivionboix on Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:11 pm

Name:Maximus Iza
Appearance: Image
Crush:no one yet although likes any girl who is unusal or uniqe
Race: Vampire
Side: For war (being forced to against his own will even though he doesn't care about it)
Personality:genius, unusally creative and kind
Bio:About two years ago Maximus was taken away from his family, by the military to be drafted into the war. At first he refused but then the military held his family hostage untill the war was over, or he was killed in action. Ever since then he has killed lyncans and witches alike, just for the sake of seeing his family again
Weapons: a silver bow, used for killing lycans and a sword made of crystal
Other: is a very good dancer, even though he is somewhat shy

oblivionboix
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!