Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Sage University: Prophecies Chosen

Warnings

a part of “Sage University: Prophecies Chosen”, a fictional universe by AvalonKnight.

The Realm is a magical place where all the species live in harmony. The heir's of all the kingdom's in the Realm are attending Sage University. But not everything is as its seems as the Dark Master plots his return. Look inside for more.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sage University: Prophecies Chosen”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Warnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:09 pm

Ok I am having some problems with how people are posting.
@Thunder: Please refrain from including things out of the the universe I hav created. Saying things like "If your author would actually read". There is no creators or authors any the characters. And Iezobel has already said she cant post so much cause she is busy. So if she messed up a little bit so what! Another thing I gave Ville.Sunfall permission to make a hybrid. He's not Mary-Sueing (please dont say things like this in the post!) He has the powers I gave him and thats ALL. And another thing, you can't make Lucius all powerful. He's being bullied because he is SUPPOSE to be the nerd in this RP, not because your character is ALLOWING him to bully your character around. Yes i said Lucius has control over the shadows ( i never once said he could use it to teleport through them but I let it slide) but demons arent the most powerful supernatural in this RP, actually all are considered mostly equal in power. And EVERYONE has a weakness. There will be NO godmodding in this RP. From my point of view you are offending the our writers and i want that to stop immediately. If you feel that you can't do this then please talk to me over PM.
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvalonKnight
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Warnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:29 pm

Okay I will just pick it up from being let inside and him talking to me?
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Re: Warnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:50 pm

Thundergod will no longer be joining us. Sorry for the inconvenience.

AvalonKnight
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!