Warrior Cats*i'm new so if i do something wrong tell me*

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Warrior Cats*i'm new so if i do something wrong tell me*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrandieAnn on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:30 pm

Plot:OK so there are four actual clans:Moonclan(mountains),Blackclan(shadowy forest),Foglcan(foggy forest),lakeclan(by lake).Bloodclan is starting again with the leader(insert name here) and Zoofstar(me!!),is trying to stop it with the help of the other leaders and her father,Fogstar(whomever claims it).

Moonclan:Highest peak of tallest mountain close to the moon and stars.The leader has a den with a small pool in it.The apprentices and Warriors share a den due to lack of den space!There is only one tree in territory that's known it's the tall tree.Zoofstar has meeting and announcements there.

Lakeclan:The live next to a lake.The leader's den is in the hole of a massive maple tree.The warrior's den is right on the bank,basically a burrow underground.The apprentices sleep in separate dens of small holes in trees,some even in the many trees.

Blackclan:The live in the darkest parts of the forest.The leader gets a rock den.The warriors sleep on the regular ground,while aapprentices sleep in another hole rock den.

Fogclan:They live in the foggiest parts of the forest,with dens made of rock for all ranks.They feed off of the prey that strays into their territory.

Form:
Name:
looks:
mate/likes:
kits:
other:

mine:
Zoofstar-a calico she-cat with no white in her pelt.One eye blue the other yellow.She is trying to stop Bloodclan.She has a crush on some tom.........
Last edited by BrandieAnn on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BrandieAnn
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

mmm, h? Heheheh Warriora I used to read it but eh. nothing really wrong, but not everyone knows what the postins are. *pokes at queen, deputy, etc. rank*

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Warrior Cats*i'm new so if i do something wrong tell me*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrandieAnn on Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:25 pm

Oh yeah here are the ranks:
Leader,deputy,warrior,apprentice,queen(she-cat warrior having kits),elder,medicine cat,med.cat apprentice

BrandieAnn
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emmacgp9 on Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:46 am

hi, can I join? If so here's my character sheet thingy:

Name:Hazelleaf

Looks:Hazelleaf is an American short hair, she is a two different shades of grey, w/a white underbelly
, she has an almost black stripe on her left ear.

Kits:none

(is there any were to put what clam your in, or is everyone in the same one?personally I like
lakeclan. )
98% teens would die if myspace died, if u r 1 of the 2% percent, who would laugh in there face, put this in your sig.

95% teens listen to rap, if u r 1 of the 5% that listens to rock, metal, or 1 of the other genre put this in your sig.

Live, Love, Laugh (ALOT!!)

emmacgp9
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrandieAnn on Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:34 pm

ooc:oops!i forgot the clan..yeah you add that,i'll add it to the form...

Bic:Zoofstar arose from her den and walked out,and yawned.She nodded to a few warrior who dipped their heads.

BrandieAnn
Member for 10 years

Name: Ryuu
looks: Ryuu has reddish- orange fur, with lighter orange stripes horizontally on his back, and the tips of his ears, tail, muzzle and paws are white
mate/likes: N/A
kits: N/A
clan: LakeClan
other: His name means dragon(spirit) in japanese~he joined lakeclan with his sister Hikaru, before they were rogues.
Personality: he is kind, though if he is tired, he is often rude and grumpy, sometimes sarcastic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Hikaru
looks: she has mostly black fur, though she has white paw and muzzle tips, and she has bright forest- green eyes.
mate/likes:N/A
kits: N/A
clan: LakeClan
other: She came to lakeclan with her brother Ryuu, and they both began as rogues
Personality: she is somewhat kind, mostly only if you really know her. She is otherwise kinda rude, sarcastic and hostile.

Hikaru, Ryuu & co
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Ryuu padded out of yhe warriors den, glancing back to see if his sister, Hikaru, was following him.
"Its nice.. today," he meowed. Hikaru nodded slowly, seeming kind of distant. "Sis, what's wrong?"
"Ryuu, im fine!" She snapped, baring her teeth. She lashed her tail, her eyes suddenly clouded. "Sorry, Ryuu. I d-didn't mean to snap."

Hikaru, Ryuu & co
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!