Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Warrior Cats: Reborn (A FanFic Roleplay)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Warrior Cats: Reborn (A FanFic Roleplay)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deidaran on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:14 pm

He twisted his body, and pounced on his mentor, cuffing her ears with bare paw. "Got ya!," he mewed, quite taken with his progress.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Deidaran
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Mon May 02, 2011 8:22 pm

"Very good!," scuffling out from under her ward, she gave his ear a quick lick. "You'll earn your warrior name soon enough" She lifted her gaze to Starclan, "May Starclan let me live to see that day.."
Edward: Bella shall be mine! And if you stand in my way your blood will fall
Jacob: =_= what ya gonna do? Sparkle me to death?..
Edward: ._. ..maybe
Jacob: x-x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoaGreena on Wed May 04, 2011 5:10 pm

Lone lunged at her, pinning her down. "I'll be the judge of that fate." He said, wanting answers. "Now, tell me, clan-cat. What is this "StarClan" you all pray to anyway?

GoaGreena
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Wed May 04, 2011 6:16 pm

Letting out a furious hiss, SilverTail gave a powerful kick to the intruders stomach, claws out and gleaming. "You'll find out soon enough, Rouge, when they send you away!"

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deidaran on Mon May 09, 2011 10:14 am

BriarPaw jumped back, his eyes spread wide with worry and confusion, every fur on his body prickling. "SilverTail who is that?!"

Deidaran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoaGreena on Mon May 09, 2011 4:36 pm

Lone's stomach lurched, pain emitting and intensifying from the point of contact with the clan-cat's claws. Since he hadn't eaten in two days, he was skin and bone anyway and therefor took the blow harder than he normally would have. He backed off a little, tail still lashing. "I am sorry, but I can't help but attack you, since I'm sure you won't answer my questions unforced." He said matter-of-factly.

GoaGreena
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Tue May 10, 2011 7:12 pm

The snow grey she-cat was glaring with such intensity it seemed her eyes would make Lone disintegrate on spot. " Why would you want to know anyway, Rouge?" her tone was dripping with venom.

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoaGreena on Tue May 10, 2011 11:57 pm

Lone shrugged nonchalantly, as though this was nothing but a mere casual conversation. "Call it curiosity. My need to understand exceeds my need to hide from you."

GoaGreena
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deidaran on Wed May 11, 2011 9:56 am

Briarpaw came up to his mentors side, his flank brushing hers. "Didn't curiosity kill the cat?.." his voice shook a bit, he wasnt as experianced as Silvertail, yet he would die trying to protect her.

Deidaran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoaGreena on Wed May 11, 2011 5:56 pm

"You tell me." Lone replied calmly, sitting down and tucking his paws under his scarred tail. He blinked slowly, light reflecting the blank gaze of his blind eye.

GoaGreena
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Thu May 12, 2011 6:32 pm

"Go back to the fox hole you live in, Rouge." SilverTails gaze drifted to her ward, bumping BriarPaw with her flank, she mumbled "Go back and warn the others if anything goes wrong, BriarPaw" into his ear.

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoaGreena on Thu May 12, 2011 9:52 pm

"I won't attack you, so long as you don't attack me." Lone told her. "Backup won't be needed, but considering the fact that I am a rouge and therefor unpredictable. But really, all I want to know is: why." He said simply, his calm, cool expression changing to a subtle look of confusion and curiosity. A true need to understand.

GoaGreena
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Fri May 13, 2011 9:42 am

Glancing overhead, SilverTail sighed " StarClan were the ones who put us clancats in the forest, they let the prey run, and when we die, we walk among them..." She closed her eyes for a moment, uttering a silent pray for he dead mate.

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoaGreena on Sat May 14, 2011 8:30 pm

"So thy told you to divide the forest up and drive out those who where there in the first place?" one asked, critical, though he was intrigued.

GoaGreena
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Sun May 15, 2011 3:57 pm

Staring coldly at him, Lone could see the depths of hurt in her eyes " Without the four clans, StarClan would fail. We have traveled far from our natural homes to be here." SilverTail pricked her ears forward, " Perhaps the Rouges first broke out of clans, have you thought of that?".

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoaGreena on Sun May 15, 2011 7:46 pm

"I wouldn't know. My mother ran away from a pound. Do you know what a pound is? It's a pace where they kill cats if they can find no use for them, and my poor mother was blind. What use was she?" Lone sighed. "This was the only place she could come and I was born here, and I'll die here. And if you're wondering why I'm asking so many questions, I can say it is due to the fact that I want to join your clan, though I don't agree with it, because I refuse to leave this forest. If you don't want me there, then kill me now. It'll save time."

GoaGreena
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Mon May 16, 2011 2:50 pm

Looking absolutely stunned, she nudged Brairpaw " G-go inform LeopardStar.." Taking a careful step forward, she touched noses with Lone.

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deidaran on Mon May 16, 2011 2:54 pm

BriarPaw nodded, streaking off with incredible speed to find his Clan leader.

Deidaran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoaGreena on Mon May 16, 2011 7:45 pm

Lone blinked, a little surprised himself at his stubbornness and impulsiveness. "How do you pick leaders, anyway? Do you vote or is it like a dictatorship?" He asked, forgetting that since clan-cats stayed in one place their whole lives, and since they avoided twolegs, this cat probably wouldn't be aware of the term "dictatorship".

GoaGreena
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Tue May 17, 2011 7:10 pm

With a heavy sigh, SilverTail began the tell tale of leadership passed down from elders to kits "No, A dictatorship would not be the right term. As the previous leader goes to walk among starclan, given that he or she was a noble and kind cat, the deputy is pronounced leader, and must talk with StarClan to earn his or her nine lives and their new name..a Deputy is chosen by being the most suitable warrior amongst the clans.." ' Maybe I should hold off on to much information before LeopardStar gets here...' she thought, her tail curling around her forepaws as she sat upon the moist River Clan ground.

~~Background information~~

Before joining the clans, SilverTail was mothered by a Rouge herself, Diamond. She hated the fact she was not full clan, but was as devoted as any full blown warrior would be.

(( P.S, im using LeopardStar until we get someone who wants to be leader of River Clan~~ ))

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!