Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Warrior Cats: Reborn (A FanFic Roleplay)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Warrior Cats: Reborn (A FanFic Roleplay)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:40 pm

(( Alrighty then, normal rules apply, add your CATS name,clan, age,occupation, and a picture (personality if wanted) keep it pg-13, no forced mating, no detailed mating, and please, if you want to be a clan leader, ask me first -mews- ))

Name: SilverTail
Pic: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs47/i/2009/ ... ostoni.jpg

Clan:RiverClan

All was well, the summer breeze was blowing, prey was plentiful, and there had been no signs from Twolegs for months. SilverTail purred happily, "What a gorgeous day" She mewed.

(Warriors is a series of children's fiction novels published by HarperCollins and written by Erin Hunter, a pseudonym used by authors Kate Cary, Cherith Baldry, and Tui Sutherland; the plot is developed by editor Victoria Holmes. Added by Skallagrim)
Last edited by Skallagrim on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Adjusted Title and added proper citation.
Edward: Bella shall be mine! And if you stand in my way your blood will fall
Jacob: =_= what ya gonna do? Sparkle me to death?..
Edward: ._. ..maybe
Jacob: x-x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Warrior Cats ~ Reborn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoaGreena on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Name: Lone
Looks: Glossy black fur, one blind eye and a shredded ear. His good eye is a stunning yellow/orange with amber flakes like fire. His claws are strangely white and he has very long fangs. His tail is tipped red but the rest of him is pure black.

(I want Lone to join the clan and eventually become deputy. Is that okay? I had this whole story planned out and everything. :) )

Lone yawned, stretching. He stood up and looked around, scenting the air. He scented a clan-cat in the area. Lone growled slightly and slinked through the trees like a shadow, his glossy black fur blowing softly in the breeze. He flicked his good ear, listening for unusual sounds. He cursed silently that he couldn't see out his right eye. Damned foxes. He'd been attacked as a kit, his right eye and ear shredded, so he had to rely on his instinct and what he could gather from his left side.

Aha! There she was. Lone smirked, waving his long red-tipped tail and flexing his strange white claws. Lone pounced, tackling the she-cat, long fangs bared. "What are you doing in my forest?" He spat, pinning her down.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GoaGreena
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:04 am

(Mkay works for me (just happy someone posted ) )
Always one for the fight, SilverTail immediately began clawing at the brutes belly with her back claws, "Your forest?!" she spat,her blue eyes burning, "This is RiverClan Territory!"

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoaGreena on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:18 pm

"I've lived here since I was a kit!" Lone spat. "My mother and father died here, their parents died here! This is my forest!" Lone raked his claws across the clan-cat's flank. "I don't care if your clan lives here, this part of the forest belongs to me. How did you miss the scent markers?" Lone bared his fangs and quickly went to bite her neck, no to kill, but to stun.

GoaGreena
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:09 pm

letting out a ferocious yowl, SilverTails burning eyes started to dull, She hadn't scented this loner before, why was it coming to her now?

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoaGreena on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:52 pm

Lone let go, padding nonchalantly back to the shade of the thicker trees that grew closer to his den. "The shadows are mine." He said softly.

GoaGreena
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:13 am

Slowly getting up, SilverTail watched the Loner disappear. ' I'll get back at this one,' she thought, ' even if its the last thing I do..' She padded her way back to the camp.

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deidaran on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:39 am

Name:BriarPaw
Occupation: apprentice of (is it okay for me to be SilverTails?)
Pic: http://www.picturesofcats4you.com/tabby ... -presents/
Sex: Male
Clan:RiverClan

Briarpaw raced to join his teacher, " whats the matter? you look hurt, who did it? let me get back at them!" his words flew out like the river itself, he barley took a breath between each question, and started bouncing around SilverTail.

Deidaran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:41 pm

(fine by me)

SilverTail touched her apprentices nose with her own in greeting "Hush little one, there's no need for that", her tone was soothing yet firm towards her younger ward.

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Re: Warrior Cats: Reborn (A FanFic Roleplay)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoaGreena on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:02 pm

Lone's blazing orange eye glimmered, his bad eye even seemed to shimmer, turn less grey, almos as though it worked again.

But it didn't. It would never work again.

Lone sighed, deciding to follow them. He treaded silently, just a shadow to the world, hidden from all.

GoaGreena
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:59 am

SilverTail tasted the air,"pure Riverclan, its good to be home." glancing at BriarPaw, she started to work her way to the fresh-kill pile.

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deidaran on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:18 am

Padding after her, BriarPaw wouldn't let it go, "Come'on tell me! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! ", he was determined to get answers from his stunning teacher.

Deidaran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoaGreena on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Lone sat silently, watching them, studying them. He wanted to figure this "clan" thing out, figure out why they did it.

GoaGreena
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:45 pm

Picking out a juicy vole, SilverTail took a gracious bite, and offered the rest to BriarPaw, "Here, eat up so we can get some training in today" she rested her tail on his shoulder.

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deidaran on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:25 pm

Taking a huge juicy bit of the vole, he looked at his teacher,"... what type of training?.." he flipped over, and started batting at SilverTails Tail

Deidaran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:47 pm

SilverTail pounced on him, pinning and biting his neck, "remember what I taught you" she says, a mumbled mouthful of fur.

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoaGreena on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:59 pm

Lone leaned a little loser. Odd, they seemed to train kits not their own. In Lone's lifetime, all the cats he knew trained their offspring themselves, they didn't leave them for others because no one could be trusted. Maybe here, you could trust each other.

This concept was strange to Lone.

GoaGreena
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deidaran on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:34 am

With a slight 'mew' of surprise, Briarpaw scrambled to turn and started rabbit kicking his mentors belly, claws sheathed, "hows this?"

Deidaran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:36 am

Letting off her grip on his neck, she allowed herself to be kicked off, "Much better today,BriarPaw", and bounded back at him, tackling once more.

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoaGreena on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Lone watched them, dumbstruck. Why did they keep their claws sheathed when they fought? Even in practice, Lone was always taught to unsheathe his claws, He was told it helped to make it realistic.

GoaGreena
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!