Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Warriors

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Warriors

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:12 am

Swiftstar called,"Mossleaf, you have learned the ways of a warrior well, I trust you to teach the warrior code to Eaglekit, who will now be known as Eaglepaw." Eaglepaw looked excited and anxious but remained quiet. "Stormfur, you have learned the ways of a warrior well, I trust you to teach the warrior code to Nightkit, who will now be known as Nightpaw." Stormfur bent down and rubbed noses with the excited Nightkit. "Brightnight, you have learned the warrior ways as well as the medicine cat ways, I trust you to pass your ways on to Dawnkit, who will know be known as Dawnpaw." Swiftstar spoke proudly but their was a glint of oldness in thier leader's eyes. Brightnight nosed Dawnkit kindly.

"You three will sit vigil." Swiftstar spoke with a whisper.
So as long as there is a moon, Flowers will never die, and niether will us wolves. -Wolf's Rain
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:17 am

mossleaf meowed happily lowering her head to touch noses with her new apprentice.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Keeley
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:32 am

As Stormfur said goodbye to her new apprentiance she couldn't help but pity them. It was a cold night. "I can't wait, Mossleaf, can you?"

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:55 am

"no i cant but i am glad im not them its cold tonight" she meowed

Keeley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:40 pm

Stormfur let out a mrrow of laughter. "True. I can't wait. Do you want to go show them the borders of our territory togeather tomorrow?" She asked, entering the warrior's den, she looked over her shoulder and looked at the three apprentances, bracing themselves for the cold.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:01 pm

"Yes thats a good idea, should we take dawnpaw aswell though? to show her the borders" she inquired "mhm i hope bright night finds out soon" she mumbled.

Keeley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:51 pm

"We could take Dawnpaw, though she will be a medicine cat apprentiance, she deserves to know the borders." Stormfur lied down in her mossy nest and was asleep, hoping Swiftstar would figure out the dream of hers.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:56 pm

"ok "she said distractedly wondering what her dream had meant.

Keeley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:25 pm

(OOC: Sorry, I forgot about this.)

Stormfur curled up and breathed in. Stormfur heaved herself up and went to go get Nightpaw for training. Before she exited the den she woke up Mossleaf. "Come on, lets go get the apprentiances." The three were sitting down and still awake. "You guys can go get some food and sleep, and you can talk now." She smiled at Nightpaw.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:18 pm

(OOC: Um...I'm just wondering how I can reinsert myself? Akishra hasn't had a spot for a while now...)
S'ereht on yaw M'i lamron...S'ti em.

Akishra
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:19 am

"huh"mossleaf mutttered. she clambered up and walked sleepily out of the den and sat down next to stormfur "what are we doing?" she yawned.

Keeley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:30 pm

"Were waiting for you, come on, let's eat and go training." Stormfur nuged the tierd Mossleaf
The 2 cats ate and called for the apprentiances, who were awakened. Brightnight let Dawnpaw be able to go looking at the territory. "Well, let's go!" Dawnpaw scampered ahead of Eaglepaw. Nightpaw remained silent but flows of happiness filled the air around him.
(ooC: Akishra, you can just be pretending you slept. If you want, I can get you an apprentiance. :) Or, you could be returning from hunting.)

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:36 pm

"im awake"she shook her head to wake herself up "let's go then"she meowed"Dawnpaw wait you don't know where you're going" she shouted ahead.she looked around at the other two "atleast you two wait"she sighed.

Keeley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:47 pm

"Dawnpaw, if your going to be the medicine cat, you must be careful!" Brightnight's gruff voice broke the silence. Dawnpaw looked back, seeing a look of regret and embarrasment on his den mate's face made Nightpaw laugh. Brightnight spoke again, "If your going out to looke at the territory without me, you better be careful. StarClan will see you tonight and you will become a full fleged apprentiance. Don't get injured." Dawnpaw nodded fiercely. "Good,and don't cause trouble for these two warriors." Dawnpaw nodded again. Stormfur nodded back at her with kind eyes. "Come on, you'll learn how to hunt tomorrow, Nightpaw." Nightpaw grunted,"Darn."

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:53 pm

"come we'll go to fourtrees which is the way you go to the moonstone"she meowed happily after they set off"thats where clan leaders and medicine cats go" she trotted off in the direction of fourtress.

Keeley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:28 pm

Nightpaw nodded and glanced at Eaglepaw. "Nightpaw, what do you smell?" Stormfur quizzed the young cat. "I smell a stale fox scent and twoleg-but it's practically gone. Rabbit too, mildly fresh." Nightpaw poured out the answer. "Very good." She praised the apprentiance.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:18 pm

(OOC: But that doesn't fit with what was going on with me at all...Remember how I said she wasn't tired? So what can I do?)

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:29 pm

(OOC: You could be hunting, out in the forest, near the humans? I dunno. Maybe you can just, be in the water? I don't know.)

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:34 pm

(OOC: Housecats don't swim...I may as well have explored, I guess)

Akishra came back, walking silently out of the forest. 'So, what's been hapening?' she asked.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:43 pm

Brightnight answered her,"We have patrolls going out, apprentiances being taught, the usual. Nothing serious." The old tom meowed. "Akishra, would you be interested in checking on Patchpelt, in the elder's den? Been complaining of stomach aches."

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!