Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Warriors

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Warriors

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:43 pm

We are wild cats. 4 different clans. Wind,Shadow,Thunder,and River
There will be some unused terms that are unknown. i will explain all of that here.

Starpelt: the big bunch of stars in the night. Basically stars.
Starclan: Heaven
tom: male cat
she-cat: female cat
elders: retired warriors and queens
queens: she-cats expecting or nursing kits
kittypet: Cats that live with twolegs
twolegs: humans
thunderpath: road
monsters: cars
Moons(EX: He has ben injured for 3 moons now!) Month
leaf-bare: winter,fall
new-leaf: spring,summer
rouge cats: cats that live ouside of the clans
Sharing toungs: talking at the end of a day at dinner and after dinner.
There are clan borders. Medicine cats cannot have kits.
Basic rules. NO POWER PLAY! (dodging all attacks) gets annoying
no cybering. No.
If you disobey the warrior code your clan leader and/or deputy will punish you and you have to do it no matter what.

Clan is fed first.
If you are a kit you will have to wait 6 moons (months) before becomming an apprentence (warrior in training)
When a deputy dies the leader chooses a new deputy before or at moon high the same day. That is the warrior code.

Ok I will be an apprentance. My apprentance name is Silverpaw
(your apprentance name ends with paw. So if you want Tiger as a name your kit (baby) name would be like tigerkit your apprentance name would be Tigerpaw and then the leader of your clan will give you your warrior name.
I will decide when a warrior is good enough to replace the begginning leader.
I will also tell you more as the story goes on:
Description:
Description: Black body that shimmers in the light

Thunder clan

Warriors:
Icestorm
Lakefur
Mousepelt
Onetail
Cloudpelt
Brokeneye
Mossleaf-chosen
Whispershadow-chosen
Stormfur-chosen

Queens:
Yellowberry
Silversky

Elders:
Drinkinghollow
Wetfang
Swimmingleech
Patchpelt

Riverclan
________
Leader: Berrystar
Deputy: Oneye
Medicine cat: Oakheart

Warriors:
Frostfur
Blackfoot
Ravenfur-chosen
Smallpoppy
Greatflower

Queens:
Orangeflower
Greenriver
Charmcloud
Shallowpond

Elders:
Hollowpaw
Acornfoot
Snakeleg

Shadow Clan
Warriors:
Jollyfoot
Smallmouse
Softpelt
Growingfoot
Leachfoot
Blackpelt-chosen

Queens:
Glaringeye
Luckyfang
Elders:
Shadefang
Amberpelt
Duskpelt

Wind clan:
leader:Windstar
Deputy: Leafwind
Medicine Cat: Snowyfang

Warriors:
Leaftail
Dawnleaf-chosen
Daisyfur
Peachleaf
Redtail

Queens:
Jokingfelt
Berryeye

Elders:
No elders

I know its all confusing but you'll get the hang of it! :lol:

"Leafpaw!"Yelped Icestorm. "Yes Icestorm?" Leafpaw replied. "I am teaching you how to crouch today. We will then hunt some food for the clan." Icestorm was a good teacher and a loyal fighter to the clan. "You must put all of your wieght on your feet and be silent.Watch." He stalked a mouse and caught it. "You must get on your haunches and then push." Leafpaw tried and caught another mouse. "Ok now you have till sun high to catch 4 mice and 2 rabbits to add to the pile." Icestorm conducted. "Bury your prey like I taught you and no snacks!" "I know the clan has to be fed first."Leafpaw ran off into the trees. "That cat will make a fine addition to the Thunder clan one day." Admired Icestorm.
Leafpaw leaped silently and tossed the mouse into the air and killed it with a swipe of the paw. She buried it and continued. Icestorm was watching her. "1 mouse to go." spat Leafpaw. She caught it with ease. Then she saw a Thunder Clan kit all alone. "I must retrieve it!" She looked at the sky and saw that it was almost sun-high. "Ugh." Leafpaw grunted she grabbed the kit as it squealed and dug up her caught prey. Her mouth stuffed, she headded back to camp.
She set down the kit gently down infront of the food pile and added her 4 mice to the pile. Then she picked the kit up and set it infront of Yellowberry. "Oh my thank you so much Leafpaw!" Leafpaw bowed her head respectfully and saw Icestorm set two rabbits in the pile. He winked at her. flood of relief came over her. "Eat Leafpaw you are going to the clan gathering tonight." Swiftstar called to Leafpaw.

The clan gathering was when all 4 clans had a truce and they all met at the fourtrees. It was very important and all apprentances get to go at least once!

She couldn't wait.

OOC: sorry to bore you. But all that info is needed.
Last edited by Swift.Arrow on Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
So as long as there is a moon, Flowers will never die, and niether will us wolves. -Wolf's Rain
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Warriors

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:49 pm

I have a few questions.... As the GM will you be playing some NPCs? Liek all the leaders or anything? Also... So basically, we're cats, in clans? And.. Whats the idea of this RP, or is it leaning to the FF type of RP? An beneath each title like "warriors" are those NPC's you be controlling at GM?o something....x.X
There's Something About...
Tamara Hale... And It Reeks Of

Revenge

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:13 pm

[I dig this idea hardcore. This a placeholder for the new year, where, if that's ok, I'ma get into this.]
As you recall, you know I love to show off,
But you never thought that I would take it this far.
What do you know?

Fancy a Butcher's?

aeleon
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:19 pm

Tigerz- (sorry, your confusing me. This rp is based on a book called Warriors.Im just confused with what your telling me. Im very sorry.)
Aeleon-( thank you and if you just post your cat info then you can get started, you to Tigerz, sorry for any confusion I may have caused.)

Have fun Rping

Tigerz Im really sorry I just dont know what your talking about.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:14 pm

[I want to play a Warrior, or a Medicine cat. Am I allowed to? You gave all of the important people names already; I think what Tigerz-peace is asking is if you are going to be playing all of those characters. Can we play any of them? Or do we have to move up the ranks from an apprentice to a warrior?]

aeleon
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:21 pm

If you know the warrior code well enough then you can be a warrior. if you want to be a leader, choose which clan and post your discription. I suggest the Thunder Clan. I am an apprentiance. You can play as your trainer. Heck our trainors can take us out hunting togeather and we can be taught like that. If you want to start out as a warrior then do so.If you wanna be a Leader, your name has to end with star. Like if your name was TIGERHEART, your name would be TIGERSTAR. Ok so basically you can be a warrior for one clan, or a leader for one clan. If you want to be more than one its fine by me.
But you HAVE TO OBEY THE WARRIOR CODE!!!!!!

Ok. SO the answere to your question would be yes.Tigerz yes I will be playing as the clan leaders and warriors untill we get enough people. If we have up to 4 people becoming warriors then we will have some warriors, die or becom elders. If you wanna be a med. cat then you cant have kits, think of it as the whole clan is your kits you take care of. Post that you wannabe a med cat and you will be a med cat.

Post more questions if you need to!

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:34 pm

Silverpaw cried with glee as the Thunderclan group moved to the fourtrees. The 4 clans were there as usual. "ShadowClan has gained some of WindClan's hunting grounds.That is all you need to know of now." The sly shadowclan leader said. "Much glee has overcome the Windclan with a new litter of kits-"The big Windclan Deputy said.And they continued talking. Silverpaw wished she wasn't so different. She was picked on a bossed around. But the leader was a kind one and she was fully trusted. "Shadow clan needs more and more hunting grounds!" They argued. There was lots of arguing untill Silverstream glanced up at the sky. The full moon was being covered up by clouds. "The treaty has been broken! Starclan has sent us a warning!" The ThunderClan Leader Hissed.
Back at the apprentence's den there was talk of what was overheard at the meeting. Silverpaw was being mobbed with questions. "Stop. Silverpaw needs rest leave her alone!" Swiftstar said cooly. The cats retreated to their nests with murmurs of plead to know what had happened. Silverpaw fell into a deep sleep.
Last edited by Swift.Arrow on Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:41 pm

In the morning Leafpaw was once again mobbed with questions. Swiftstar nodded at Leafpaw. Swiftstar wanted to talk with her! It was an honor. Once they were inside the leader's den. They talked. "Leafpaw, when I went to the moon stone I was given 9 lives from starclan." Leafpaw was in awe. "I have lost 3 and am left with 6." Her voice was shakey but her eyes were collected and calm. "I have entrusted you with this knowlegde, do not tell any cat!"
leafpaw nodded respectfully."You are free to go. Hunting patroll leaves soon. go." Swiftstar was a good leader.
Leafpaw was often alone and didn't have very many friends. The warrior, Lakefur, was her closest friend, besides Icestorm. Luckily, Lakefur was leading the hunting patroll. "Leafpaw, hunt by the thunderpath." Lakefur ordered. Leafpaw headed off that way. Her tail was twitching like anyother cat's. Crouch....jump.....claw. Was what was on her mind returning to camp. Lakefur was back but none of the others.
"Oh Leafpaw! Your the only one whos made it!" Lakefur purred scared. "What do you mean, "ONLY ONE"?" She questioned. "The others! I went out looking fer' them but, their scent was gone! Every trace was gone!" She gasped. "Lakefur! Go tell Swiftstar!" "I have! She's ordered for two warriors to be out with apprentances from now on untill we find out what happened!" "Thats a good precaution!" "Leafpaw!" "Sorry!"
Leafpaw searched around the camp. She had a severe headache so she went to Brightnight, the medicine cat. "Ok. Headaches....here. Chew on some poppyseeds and the pain will go away." She purred.
Overnight she heard whining. Leafpaw crept out of the apprentances den and looked around.There was 4 bleeding apprentances in the clearing of the camp. "BrightNight!" Leafpaw hissed loudly. "Help! SWiftstar!" The whole camp was soon awake.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:43 am

Swiftstar stayed by Brightnight helping her." They smell of outside cats. Definately not a kittypet!"
They worked and worked. Swiftstar came out and sat beside Leafpaw. "It smells of rain. Funny how you do good things when storms are coming." he said
It was true. Everytime she did something important, there was a storm. Could it be a sign from Starclan? Leafpaw wondered.Brightnight mewed "Ebonypaw is hunting with starclan, Swiftstar." She said quietly. "Great StarClan!" The leader yelped, "Dead?"
"Spirits of StarClan,You know everycat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she is." Swiftstar paused.
"By athourity of Clan Leader, and with the approval of my warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name." Swiftstar said cooly "She will be known as Stormpaw, for everytime she does StarClan's bidding, a storm comes."

"Stormpaw, Stormpaw!" The clan chanted her new name.
"and now. She shall become a warrior."
He began the rituals of a warrior.
"I say this before my warrior ancestors, so they may hear and approve of my choice. Stormpaw, you will be known as, Stormfur." Stormfur's new name was chanted and she was told to sit vigil.

Stormfur sat in the middle of the clearing. "No sleeping now! And no storming up a talk!" Wetfang teased.
Stormfur sat quietly,hungrily,and sleepily in the night.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:37 pm

(OOC: Hm, sounds intersting. But a moon is technically twenty-eight days; there are thirteen moons in a year instead of twelve months. But cool over all.)
S'ereht on yaw M'i lamron...S'ti em.

Akishra
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:20 pm

(Yeah, Im just following what's in the book. You can join. Infact, please join. :P)

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:42 pm

(OOC: Hm...I can honestly say I've never read this book. Can you please PM me with a summary?)

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:47 pm

(OOC: Okay, thank you!)

Kit,apprentance, or warrior : Er, none...She was transferred into a cat :P
Name (following the instructions above): Akishra
Clan : None...see above
Description: A very very light orange tabby cat, because she has blonde hair normally.

What the-- Akishra thought, jumping up. Oddly, she was on her hand and knees...She tried to stand up, but it didn't work. She kept falling back down. Angry, she yelled in frustration...and ended up meowing instead.

What is going on?!

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:10 pm

Morning came and Stormfur snatched a vole of of the fresh kill pile. "Stormfur, your on dawn patroll with Lakefur, Onetail and Mousepelt." Said Frostfur groggily.
Mousepelt started to run out to the forest. "Ok, be on the lookout for the apprentiance's murderurs. Be careful." Mousefur told them. They walked along the shadowclan border. The scents hadn't been renewed for a while. "Its not shadowclan." Onetail murmured. He crouched and hissed out their name. Windclan border's scents were fresh but Windclan scents were not what they smelt on the apprentiance's pelts. Riverclan border was fresh too but still not what thier looking for. Suddenly a loud meow was heard and the patroll went after the noise. Stormfur looked over the border and saw a cat. "Are you a Riverclan cat? Or are you a kittypet?" Lakefur hissed, questioning the cat.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:13 pm

Akishra heard the other one questioning her, and turned around, meowing and jumping back as she realised this.

'You...You're a talking cat!' she cried.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:22 pm

"Yes.....so are you. Cat tounge, your a cat. You speak cat." Lakefur spoke up calmly. Stormfur knew that Lakefur had had experience with this kind of stuff. She's had kits. "You sure are Riverclan! Stupid." Onetail teased."Quiet, mouse brain! She might be thier new leader, she might've been startled." Mousefur wispered. "What's your name?" Stormfur questioned.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:24 pm

Akishra jumped back, hissing. 'I'm not a cat!!!' she yelled at them.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:30 pm

"Look at yourself in the water, Mouse brain!" Onetail hissed splashin water in the she-cat's face.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:34 pm

Akishra jerked back from the water, and goes foreward to look at her. After glancing in the water, she hissed, and spat, jumping back. She lay her ears back, hissing and spitting at her reflection in the water.

'This doesn't make sense!' she commented. 'I'm not supposed to be like this!!!'

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:23 pm

"Your loopy! Are you Riverclan or not?" Onetail said before being cut off by Stormfur. "Explain." Said Mousefur.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!