Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

I was a member eons ago. My triumphant return!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

I was a member eons ago. My triumphant return!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starya on Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:03 pm

Hey, I have been here before but it was so long ago I don't remember anything. I'm getting serious about role play again and have been missing it. I am also getting into table top as well.

I used to role play all the time with friends but sadly we all went our own ways.

Nice to meet you all. I won't pretend to be an expert. I'm looking forward to unleashing my imagination once again.

My friends call me Star.
I will never grow out of this.
An imagination lost is a mind wasted.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Starya
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: I was a member eons ago. My triumphant return!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:04 pm

Hello there, Star! Welcome back to RPG. c: I know the feel of losing touch with friends all too well, but I hope you can make the community a home once again. <3 Feel free to hit me up if you want to chat about tabletop!

As per standard, refresh yourself on our rules if you haven't already. c: Our OOC Forum is a great place to look around and check for active roleplays, whether old or new. If you'd rather have a hand in upcoming roleplays or checking with the userbase with an idea you have, visit Interest Check. As for pre-established roleplays, you can use Roleplayers Wanted if you just want to dive right into it. Meanwhile the Roleplay tab shows you the newest roleplays, although you can sort between tags and such. Just be sure to check the OOC thread to see if it's still active! The site seems complicated at first, but it's fairly intuitive once you get the hang of it.

Sorry for the link spam, but it's the standard greeting here, haha. I'm mac, one of the new moderators for the site. c: If you ever find difficulty with the site or just want a friend to hit up, I'm a quick PM away. <3 What tabletops have you played? Personally I've played Pathfinder and a homebrew rules DnD. Extremely partial to mage-types |D.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

maccotango
Designer
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: I was a member eons ago. My triumphant return!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:32 am

Welcome back to RPG Star! :) While I'm sorry that you and your friends parted ways, I'm confident you'll make plenty of new friends here. Most if not all of our members and staff are quite friendly and willing to help out in any way that they can. It would seem mac beat me to the punch, so, if you ever need anything feel free to contact any of our staff members with your questions!

~ Maestro

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!