I was told to introduce myself?

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

I was told to introduce myself?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarlettHarpy on Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:45 pm

H-hey! Um...a person who h-has the usertag of QuestionaBull [at least to me, I didn't ask what their forum name here was] i-invited me here saying I could meet people who...well I hope are like me... I admit I havn't done 'normal' RP beyond casual hugging and talking in awhile, though I am really good with details of...other sorts. Lets leave it at that as I see PG k-kinda staring at me XP...or is it PG-13? t-that pink pony didn't explain how the glass wall works that well...
I am what I am and nothing more, but I'm not what I seem~
To everyone I am but a delivery harpy, shy with a past that you wish to know but timid that its hard to approach. What I seem could be many things though as one can not tell how another perceives them~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ScarlettHarpy
Member for 1 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Author

Re: I was told to introduce myself?

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:51 pm

Do not concern yourself with what the pink horse says. At least, no more than you have to.

Welcome to the site, Scarlett. Feel free to shoot him or me any questions you might have.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

LawOfTheLand
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 12 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarlettHarpy on Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:57 pm

Well I would if she d-didn't keep asking for packages all the t-time...just c-cause I mastered Kiki-sama's realm-hop spell and I have to make all the weird deliveries...

Um...t-thank you? I mean...right now I'm just trying to get a hang for this place as it is, its...I haven't r-really done any forum-type stuff in years...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ScarlettHarpy
Member for 1 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revenant Sorrow on Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:21 pm

Hi Harpy o/

Though just one thing, not that most of us mind either way, but most of the site is OoC. That's not to say IC is bad, especially on a welcome post, but yeah... Just thought I'd inform you just in case you didn't know that and felt forced to IC instead of OoC, instead of simply choosing to do so.

Revenant Sorrow
Member for 2 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Author Promethean World Builder Conversationalist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarlettHarpy on Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:34 am

...I'm starting to be able to tell the more I go through the forum that my style may not even work well here...

ScarlettHarpy
Member for 1 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revenant Sorrow on Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:15 pm

Ah, but it's not this forum you roleplay on. Kinda at least. It's within the universes, which are somewhat separate.

Revenant Sorrow
Member for 2 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Author Promethean World Builder Conversationalist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarlettHarpy on Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:45 pm

...the more I'm here the less it makes sense to be honestly, I can't tell what group is what because its all by a general search, and the Discord is a complete joke for meeting anyone even willing to talk, its just...info hubs.

What I mean to say is...how the hell does RP even work here? I can't find any direct forum for RP that doesn't require one to make a chara sheet first for that spesific group, and even then its an Role Play Game which means that its expected to be idk a direct set plot and possible with dice or some sort of 'game' rules? Where's the general request threads for 'I have such and such ideas, any takers?' since all I see is 'join this group to have this sort of role play game advaible'

ScarlettHarpy
Member for 1 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:04 pm

Interest Check forum is here: interest-checks-f162.html

LawOfTheLand
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 12 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!