Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Watzup!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Watzup!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beau Goodbarrel on Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:01 pm

I'm am beau, nice to meet you.
i'm new, i have 4 years of roleplaying experience under my belt (or for my 3 years of Dungeons and Dragons experience, SASH) i hope you guy and girls (or men and women, your choice) can handle the reverse spin on my roleplaying posts (don't ask what it means, cause i don't know) so if you must know, i have 3 characters i play by and they will be formed in the roleplaying Forgotton Realms. if you like halflings, come to me (but beware, if i can, I will weild pistols)

P.S. And by the way, beau isn't my real name!-¿-
in the end, even the heavens will fall to Ragnarok. as mankind fades, so to shall the gods. immortality comes from existance, so to as long as a part of you exists, even in a memory, you will be immortal. how have you started you path to immortality?
Beau "doublelock" Goodbarrel

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Beau Goodbarrel
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Watzup!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:19 pm

Hey there.

For one, Dungeons and Dragons = AWESOME! Hehehe, I heart DnD so yeah. Anyways, Welcome to the site!! And thanks for joining! Um, like I have been telling everyone else first thing you should do is just take a look around and explore. I know there is a forgotten realms area in the fiction based rp section, but I don't know if its active right now, but I am not sure. Anyways, if you have any questions or need help with something feel free to ask any of the admins/mods including myself. We are here to help and would love to.

As for other advice what I usually tell people is to take a look at our chat, right now servers have/are being changed so its not as active as when I first started it should be soon. It was the way I met ppl and became active and there are chat rps that go on there as well. Also the Roleplay Academy is another good place to look at, there you can improve your rping skills/find out where you are at. I am currently there as a student working on my own. Anyways, I think that is all I have to say now, but yeah if you have any questions just ask. Peace!
Ralana
STAR WARS

Motti: Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the rebels' hidden fortress...

[Vader makes a pinching motion and Motti starts choking]

Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing
American Physco

Patrick: I don't think we should see each other.

Evelyn: But your friends are my friends and my friends are your friends. I don't think it would work. You have a little something...

Patrick: I know that your friends are my friends and, uh... I thought about that. You can have'em.

Patrick: There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ralana
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:39 am

Welcome Beau!

I really hope this can become a new home for you and I hope you enjoy it here! There is so much to take advantage of, from the nice people and environment, to the wide array of RPGs.

I'm glad we've got another member with a lot of experience. You can never have too many of those!

Welcome!
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beau Goodbarrel on Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:19 am

i feel sort of welcome, i know plenty about roleplay, though i tend to go overboard on it ever now and then (but that means i'm intersted in it) i'm going to be on the Demon Seekers rp for right now, but i'll try all of your suggestions soon.

Beau Goodbarrel
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!