Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Way of the Ronin

Way of the Ronin

a part of “Way of the Ronin”, a fictional universe by Unicorn Luv.

The masterless can never call themselves Samurai, they must always be known as Ronin. Yet they still wield their sword all the same.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Way of the Ronin”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Way of the Ronin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:52 pm

Does a wednesday starting sate sound good to people?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verdandi on Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:45 am

Sounds perfect to me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Verdandi
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kato on Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:13 am

Wednesday ... Wednesday... will I have my crap together by then? I hope so. XD

Ninja Bunny: I had some thoughts on the things you PMed me about, would be cool to run it by you. If we don't see each other somewhere I will add things to my profile and you can either OK them or request changes.
"Schopenhauer was right, wouldn't you say? Life without pain has no meaning. Gentlemen, I wish to give your lives meaning..."

Kato
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:42 pm

I'm good with that. I won't get off work until evening, though.

almostinsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazamizari on Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:26 am

All I have left is his backstory... Uggggh here we go...

Mazamizari
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:51 pm

THE RP HAS BEGUN

Unicorn Luv
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:15 am

i would also like to inform everyone that for the pic to represent japan this almost became what I used

Unicorn Luv
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:50 pm

Hey, I had to post a new introductory post. I got confused on who was recruiting who. :P

almostinsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kato on Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:09 am

Well, that picture totally sums up Japan to me. Yup.

Almostinsane: I tried to send you a PM let me know if you got it. Not sure if these furshlugginer things are working or not yet.

Should be dropping off a post real soon! Depending on how long it takes me to write it... I've neeeearly finished it! Will try to finish tonight. :D

and I've ALMOST finished Kojuro's character bio. *shonen fist of perseverance*

Kato
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazamizari on Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:04 am

Posted. Sorry if it's wrong or too long or whatever... T~T

Mazamizari
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicron on Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:59 pm

So this account is brand new! As some of you who frequent the write pad may know, i am not able to get into my unicron luv account, as frustrating as that is i still very much would like to continue with this rp - so if you could click on my new account and go to the new rp to switch your character over I would thank you a ton

unfortunately i can't post links yet but will be able to soon after a certain number of posts or something i think~

Unicron
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazamizari on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:12 pm

Mazamizari
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicron on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:14 pm

thank you maza!!!

Unicron
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:28 am

Unfortunately I'm heading off to work at the moment. I will resubmit Hiroshi when I get back. :)

almostinsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kato on Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 am

I guess we also need to resubmit our RP posts in the same order?

Kato
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicron on Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:48 pm

In an order that makes sense anyway

And FYI you guys you should probably not post in this ooc anymore - as I don't track it and dont intend to so this'll be the last time I pop in. Anymore questions or comments should be in the new ooc.

Unicron
Member for 6 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!