Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Ways of the Samurai: Journey

Ways of the Samurai: Journey

a part of “Ways of the Samurai: Journey”, a fictional universe by Skittle_Overlord.

There are many ways to live one's life, even for a Samurai

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ways of the Samurai: Journey”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Ways of the Samurai: Journey

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Congrats, Kuu. That sounds awesome! Always nice to feel appreciated, right?
"Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it."

-Lloyd Alexander

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ion
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:46 pm

oof, finals, hate the pressure of those

managerial position huh? moving up the ladder is always nice

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:04 pm

My weekend's been busy too, but in a good way! Just had my first gig playing trombone- that was interesting to say the least!

Now I've got finals and preparing for a jazz recital to get ready for! :D

Eskay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:39 pm

Ah, cool. Good luck with the recital Eskay. Performing anything in front of people always makes me incredibly nervous...

Ion
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:28 pm

talented people aaaahhhhhh<3 good luck!

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:22 am

finally finished the humans and youkai thing, that should answer things for the relationship between the realms

if you have any questions just ask

now i gotta finish my shinobiiiiii

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:46 pm

we are open

and posting can commence, for those of you interested in collaborative posts this is our official pad and make sure to bookmark it or something. I personally would like to collaborate if anyone is online right now?

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:53 pm

Ryo Sazaname is done! I'll have Daisuke up sometime tomorrow- I'm too tired to function currently! :P

Eskay
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:57 pm

Maybe we should all establish our characters' locations before jumping right into the collaborations?

I'll try to have something up for mine either today or tomorrow.

EDIT: I took the bait and made a post. Admittedly, it's not the nicest thing I've ever written, but I hope it's passable anyway. I'll post for Tsubaki later. :)

Ion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Wed May 01, 2013 4:36 am

I posted with a post that leaves everyone with a few options. You can have your ronin go to the tryouts, have them be the ronin that the barkeep is showing Kana (this one is really first come first serve), or have them be in said bar overhearing the conversation of this other ronin being hired maybe? Or have them be in some other location that Kana will go visit to hire, or perhaps getting themselves into some trouble that will demonstrate their skill?

It's all up to you, everyone should be Edo? Which is where Lady Chinatsu is in hiding at the mo, I should make it clear that the province that Warlord Yousuke resides in is not Edo, in fact it's quite far from Edo.

In light of recent events it has been decided that father Kohaku will be dead, as there is no way in hell I can take on four characters. So my Shinobi will be done hopefully tomorrow, and I'm gonna go ahead and play Warlord dude.

And Ion shut the hell up you are a fantastic writer man

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Wed May 01, 2013 8:31 pm

Just a bit confused, is the daughter at the dojo or at a bar?

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Wed May 01, 2013 11:38 pm

she was first at the dojo looking in, then she went to the bar

im reading my post and im not quite sure what the confusing part was????

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Thu May 02, 2013 5:24 am

Ok where is everyone? Is there something more you need from me?

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whscorbin on Thu May 02, 2013 8:10 am

^_^ sorry about the length on my post this time around, a little longer than needed probably

whscorbin
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Thu May 02, 2013 12:51 pm

Will be posting as soon as I catch up!

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Thu May 02, 2013 1:27 pm

Was that post not very good, I felt so meh while I was typing it. Couldn't think of anything else though.

*sigh*

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Thu May 02, 2013 7:24 pm

I personally found it pretty funny, Max!

I should post for Tsubaki and possibly again for Ryuunosuke later tonight (/tomorrow early morning).

Ion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Thu May 02, 2013 9:18 pm

So probably a stupid question, but where should I start? Surely not at the same bar...?

Eskay
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Fri May 03, 2013 7:09 pm

Well, Ryo works for the Daimyo, right? So maybe around there somewhere?

Ion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Fri May 03, 2013 7:38 pm

SO YOU ALL SHOULD SEE IRONMAN 3 IT'S AMAZING

and yeah Eskay I'm guessing something like that? Cause your character can't really do much else besides combat right? You might have to wait for a while to interact with anyone else besides other shinobi.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!