Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Weeds: A College Experiment”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Weeds: A College Experiment

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sat May 17, 2014 9:59 pm

When a group of down on their luck college students joke about growing and selling their own weed they suddenly realize it could actually become a possibility. After a trail run ends in success they set up their own business...but are they prepared for the troubles it could bring?

Character Application
Code: Select all
[size=150]GENERAL INFO[/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nicknames:[/b] optional
[b]Ethnicity:[/b]
[b]Birth Date:[/b] optional
[b]Age:[/b] At least 20+
[b]Sexuality:[/b] optional

[size=150]APPEARANCE[/size]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Distinguishing Marks:[/b] optional (scars/tattoos/piercings)

REALISTIC PHOTOS ONLY, ANIME WILL BE REJECTED

feel free to talk about hairstyles, clothing, ect

[size=150]PERSONALITY[/size]

few good paragraphs

[u][b]Likes/Dislikes/Hobbies:[/b][/u] optional
[u][b]Role:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Major:[/b][/u]

[size=150]HISTORY[/size]
[b]Relationships:[/b] optional โ€“ family, friensd, romatic partners
[b]Known Languages:[/b] optional

brief history just to expand your character a bit

ANYTHING ELSE

--the above list can be formatted and added to however you please
--create characters freely, there is no discrimination

FAQ & Facts
Questions, Comments, Ideas?
Mention them here and I'll add them for the others

• There are no reservations โ€“ but I will mark down your interest
  • You are more than welcome to be as creative as you possibly can
  • The characters have all known each other for at least a semester but feel free to create deeper relationships.
  • You will be expected to help with plot. Nothing major but at least a little drama.
Last edited by CharlotteV on Sun May 18, 2014 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Weeds: A College Experiment

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbi Normal on Sat May 17, 2014 10:18 pm

Ooh, I have a great idea for the grower, should give some good material for places to take the story. I should be back with a character sheet for her by morning or earlier, if that's alright.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Abbi Normal
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sat May 17, 2014 10:21 pm

That's perfectly fine :)

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat May 17, 2014 10:34 pm

I think I'll try my luck with the Seller. I'll try to have a character sheet up by tonight. ^.^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sat May 17, 2014 10:38 pm

Awesome I look forward to it!

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Sat May 17, 2014 10:47 pm

Hahah oh my god, this is incredible and too tempting to pass up. I have an idea for the leader so I'll go about making a profile for him shortly and see where it takes me.
๋‚  ๋ฐ€์–ด๋‚ด๋„ ๋‚œ ๋‹ค์‹œ ๋„ค๊ฒŒ๋กœ ๋‹ค๊ฐ€๊ฐ€์„œ

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sat May 17, 2014 10:55 pm

Ooh goodie very excited to see that!

Oh, as a heads up, WIP will be accepted to hold a role as long as they are mostly completed!

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun May 18, 2014 12:16 am

@Char: You always seem to grab my interest! Going for the last spot, the accountant.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun May 18, 2014 12:24 am

ahaha awesome love :)

Edit: There is actually one more role, Muscle, that has yet to see interest!

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun May 18, 2014 12:52 am

Danny is finally up if anyone would like to know :)

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun May 18, 2014 1:13 am

@Char: Yeah, I didn't see that until I went to the Intro page. I just whistled and walked away casually. :D

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Sun May 18, 2014 2:52 am

Alrighty, submitted a WIP because I'm tired and going to bed. Will finish that tomorrow, and anyways, if it ends up being all good one of my ideas was for him to be closeted, so whoever he'd be dating would be a girl yes, but of course, that can only last for so long. (*dramatic music plays in the background*) ...Also, he's not as serious as he seems right now ahahah. Anyways, goodnight!

edit: oh right, and his fc is sen mitsuji :y

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Activevolcano on Sun May 18, 2014 3:24 am

If anyone hasn't already, I'll reserve the muscle.

Activevolcano
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Sun May 18, 2014 5:45 am

Too bad, I seem to be too late as all the roles are reserved.

...Just an idea, there doesn't seem to be a technical guy for the lights/energy/air regulation, I could make a char for that if you'd like

If not, good luck on the RP!

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun May 18, 2014 1:17 pm

Just a reminder guys that I am not taking reservations -- this is not to be mean I just really, really want to start. So try to at less. Get a WIP up! (It has to be half completed before a role will be held).

We have three roles completely filled, the other three just have interest thus far.

And Tusho and I have spoken privately.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbi Normal on Sun May 18, 2014 1:34 pm

I just submitted one for Lydia, but my internet conked out while I was at it. I think the character sheet sent (the site said it did) but I just wanted to make sure it went through. It should be a really long one, with a .gif of the actress from Orphan Black as a character pic?

Abbi Normal
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun May 18, 2014 3:17 pm

@Abbi -- it came in and I'm looking her over now :)

Everyone who has been accepted or has their spot held by a WIP, you are welcome to take a look at the Relationships thread and start to work on that (don't let it keep you from finishing your character though!)

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sun May 18, 2014 5:49 pm

Charlotte this is a really awesome idea that is really out of the box, I'd love to try for the Seller who's the Sheriff's kid. I'll work on getting a CS to you within the hour.

I LOVE how this story is different from all the stuff you see on RPG.com, yet still awesomesauce!!! :D :D *excited*
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"์ž์‚ด์€ ๊ณ ํ†ต์„ ์—†์• ์ฃผ์ง€ ์•Š๋Š”๋‹ค. ๋‹จ์ง€ ๋‹ค๋ฅธ ์‚ฌ๋žŒ์—๊ฒŒ ๊ณ ํ†ต์„ ์ „๊ฐ€ ์‹œํ‚ฌ ๋ฟ์ด์ง€." --->>*๋„์›€*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun May 18, 2014 11:37 pm

Would love to get the muscle role filled!

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Mon May 19, 2014 3:23 am

I got bored and couldn't sleep so Danny's profile is all fancy now if anyone else is bored and wants to look it over XD

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!