Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Weeeeeehehe!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Weeeeeehehe!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SillyLilPuppet on Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:51 pm

Alrighty, I'm gonna give this place a shot. I'm Tish, Ash, Puppet, Harley, Clownchick, or Hey-you-freak-widda-tail (er... I don't like the last one much.) I like roleplays, else I wouldn't be here. Not sure if I'm actually good at roleplaying, but practice makes perfect, right? So lets get to it!

(Don't worry, I'm not normally this hyper.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SillyLilPuppet
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Weeeeeehehe!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:26 pm

Hey and welcome to RPGateway! Just find an RP you like and join right in! And don't worry, you won't be the most hyper person here, I guarantee it.
"Some things are important. Others are not. Yet all would claim a mortal's attention. It falls to each of us to remain ever mindful, and thus purchase wisdom in the threading of possibilities. It is our common failing that we are guided by our indifference to eventualities. The moment pleases, the future can await consideration." - Steven Erikson's Midnight Tides

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:25 pm

Welcome to Roleplay gateway.
^^ There are plenty of rps here that you might be interested in. Don't hesitate to join one either. The more the merrier. ^_^

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:27 am

Welcome to the site, it's always good to have enthusiastic (hyper) contributors. As the others have said look about and join in, if you have any questions or problems please direct them to the any of the staff, it's what we are here for after all.

Most importantly have fun and enjoy your time here.

Grim

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Melloni on Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:55 am

YAY, another user of 'weeehehe!' It's my... fifth favourite word. >>;
Welcome! Nice to see you here! <333
If you wish, I will become a rose.

Melloni
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azamiko on Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:44 am

Willkommen!

Question: Unless there is extraneous use of exclamation marks, how do you tell if someone is hyper online?

Random Note: I made up my own tongue twister while trying to define 'genki' in English. 'Happy peppy perky hyper chipper (purple) people"
'By any means necessary. Heh, that's when your ideals outweigh your conscience. The question is: are you willing to give up yourself--your idea of who you are, of what is right--to help other people?"

Azamiko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SillyLilPuppet on Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:30 pm

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Sorry if I seemed to dissapear right there for a bit, I kind of caused my normal computer to... explode... Ehem. Yea. So I might not be active for a bit. Believe me, its not by choice. :(

SillyLilPuppet
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azamiko on Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:43 am

...Wish I could have seen that...

Azamiko
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.