Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues »

Players Wanted: Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans »

Welcome to Adulthood

Welcome to Adulthood

a part of “Welcome to Adulthood”, a fictional universe by Lvdwilt2000.

Everyone is connected by living in this building together. Some are friends some don't get along well. {2 roles open } Non Approving roleplay please enter responsibly

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to Adulthood”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Welcome to Adulthood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:18 pm

Ah i was talked to!! yay! lol
Sorry, kinda stopped paying attention for a bit because I wasn't being talked to, missed your post Tusho....but I'll respond asap!! Probably today, but might be tomorrow morning/afternoon! :D
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"자살은 고통을 없애주지 않는다. 단지 다른 사람에게 고통을 전가 시킬 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:41 pm

Going to post this on all the RP's I'm a part of right now:::

While some lucky bastards are getting snow, we're getting an ice storm.....
Unlike fun fluffy snow, Ice causes a crapload of power outages, downed lines, and etc. fun stuff. So, while I think it would be reasonable for power to come back on within a day if it does go out, I remember an icestorm back when I was kid and we had no power for almost a week, so I figured I'd post here and just let you guys know what's up in advance if I stop coming online. Buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, it shouldn't be as bad as the storm I'm remember from childhood.....unless the meteorologist are wrong, which could TOTALLY be the case.

Besides getting some really epic photos of ice on trees, Ice storms suck! I want snow Mother Nature, you jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =( >.>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:00 pm

Going to be doing a time skip. I think the ball people are losing intrest. Not to do it as a mean thing or anything I just wanted to say. When I write TIME SKIP and thne post the enxt event or so on. Then you can finish that section by going like

Hayley watched as the day ended and then she decided to go to bed late

TIME SKIP

AND new post

Thanks for reading peeps
Stay awesome!
ImageImage

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:26 pm

I think it has more to do with the fact that the same people are posting back to back to back. I think people tend to lose interest when group RPs essentially turn into 1x1s. I don't necessarily beleive in a waitlist or posting order though, just saying.

Anywho, I'm going to continue the storyline I'm doing with Tusho for a few more post before time skipping to the next day. <3

(I'm working on my next post now btw! Have a WoW guild meeting in like half an hour tho and that might go on for a while, so depending on how long i'm falling asleep as my guild leaders talk to themselves in that meeting I might finish tonight or tomorrow! <3)

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:19 pm

Is Emma Stone still available? If so, could I reserve her? I would probably have my form done by tomorrow.
My Little Tumblr Blog
"It's better to burn out than fade away,"
-Kurt Cobain

LivyGrey
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:25 pm

@Livy Grey You can have it. Right now because of the time skip its june and a bowling event at the hotel!!

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rayyyy on Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:59 pm

Hey! Completely new to this site! I was just wondering if I could take the Selena Gomez character but instead have the face claim be Barbara Palvin?

Rayyyy
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:51 pm

Hey how come Emma Stone is down as open and my character hasn't been accepted? I could have sworn I finished her profile.

LivyGrey
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:49 am

@LivyGrey
If you made a character it appears under the characters on your profile, even the ones that are not accepted. I didn't see a character on your profile for this roleplay, so it wasn't successfully created in the first place.

TushoKa
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:26 pm

@ LivyGrey I didn't recive a character and due to getting another request for her I agreed to it. But i would love it if you used the same plot you had for her and sent me a different face claim also even making original characters is allowed

@Everyone who ever reads this

Original character you make up is allowed!

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 8 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!