Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome Back to Hollywood High

Welcome Back to Hollywood High

a part of “Welcome Back to Hollywood High”, a fictional universe by TvJunkie19.

The role-play follows the lives of the high schoolers that go to Hollywood High School as they deal with the drama of their lives both in and out of school.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome Back to Hollywood High”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Welcome Back to Hollywood High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:52 am

Happy belated Thanksgiving guys!!!

I finally picked my guy. He's a Prep Senior with the face claim of Alfred Enoch. Working on him now

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:17 pm

Happy thanksgiving to my fellow roleplayers. I think I grasp the concept of thanksgiving. You eat way too much food and realize how strongly you dislike your relatives? I think thats about right :D

AAaaaaanyway... When will the first post be up? can't wait to get started.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bfb_monster
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:51 pm

It works something like that =D. Well there are about eight wip sheets and once those people have finished there sheets we can move along to the student relation page and once those go up people are aloud to post. I just don't want to start it now with only four completed characters.

TvJunkie19
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:12 am

I can't remember if I posted or not but if I didn't can I reserve a female with the face claim of Rebel Whilson.
ImageImage

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:00 pm

Finished with my guy!! :D

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:17 pm

Lvdwilt2000 wrote:I can't remember if I posted or not but if I didn't can I reserve a female with the face claim of Rebel Whilson.

Yes, you can reserve a female spot

Girl2Fine2 wrote:Finished with my guy!! :D

I will check out your guy character right now =).

TvJunkie19
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:36 am

I've pretty much done everything but my history. I'm still drawing a blank on that. What is the guy girl ratio so far, including WIP's?

lolamarie26
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:57 am

There are seven girls and six guys including the WIP sheets.

TvJunkie19
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:56 pm

I might take another girl and a guy.

lolamarie26
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:50 am

Angelina is now finished, I'm going to start on my guy later today. ^.^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:11 am

Okay so I've finished my final character so am gonna start on my characters relationship post. I was hoping that we would start the role-play by tomorrow but there are still a bunch of unfinished sheets so most likely we will be starting either Thursday or Friday. That all depends on how quick people finish their sheets.

TvJunkie19
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:27 pm

Can't wait to get started :D

bfb_monster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:29 pm

I'm also going to start working on the layout for my relationship sheet and her opinions on the cliques. I'll probably do Chad's today too.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:45 pm

Am in the process of posting my last two relation character posts and once that's done I will be posting the first post, so most likely the first post will be up sometime today. So if you've already finished your character post with all accepted characters added to it than feel free to post after the first post goes up. If you haven't well than get on it ;) If you have any questions you need to ask me about my characters or anything else shoot me a pm.

TvJunkie19
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:09 am

Miss Catalina "Honey" Perez is finished!
www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/welcom ... lina-perez

lolamarie26
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:17 pm

hey guys!

I am so glad to see this back up, and would love to join again. It will be a lot easier for me this time as I am not going on holiday or anything.
I'd like to reserve a female AP prep and a male skater? The female's face claim is still to be decided, but the male will be Landon Liboiron (from Terra Nova). It's nice to see you all again. :-)
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:42 pm

Sorry it took me so long to put up the first post. I fell asleep before doing it last night and my computer restarted when I finished the post the first time so I had to rewrite and everything. Anyways, first post is up so people can start posting if they've finished their character relation sheets.

And it's good to see you back Sanarith =D.

TvJunkie19
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:30 am

I will post some time after my final

EDIT. Working on my first post now, just got finishing positively ACING this here final! Great start to a week, guys!!

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:16 pm

Congratz on quite possibly nailing that final :D :D

bfb_monster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:21 pm

Well done with that final Girl2Fine2!

I am going to change Florian's face claim to Andy Biersack, me thinks. I found a lot more pictures for him that I like, and a few more GIFS. :-)

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!