Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Welcome Back to Hollywood High

a part of “Welcome Back to Hollywood High”, a fictional universe by TvJunkie19.

The role-play follows the lives of the high schoolers that go to Hollywood High School as they deal with the drama of their lives both in and out of school.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome Back to Hollywood High”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:37 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Welcome Back to Hollywood High"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TvJunkie19
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Welcome Back to Hollywood High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:56 pm

Hey!! Glad to see that you're doing this again :D

Is it alright if I reserve a female AP Junior? She's a cheerleader and a Royal.

Her face claim will be Kylie Bunbury.

I'll think of a guy a little later.

EDIT.
Totally keep coming back in here and changing things, but her FC is Jessica Parker Kennedy. And that's final.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:07 pm

Excuse me? May I reserve a Junior female nerd please? This is my first time doing an actual high school roleplay. Her faceclaim would be Teeshrosa. I am still debating whether or not to create a secondary male character.
Is it alright if my character is a member of Homework Heroes as a Tutor and maybe the Vice president of Student Government? Gah! There were so many I wanted to join.

toajojo
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:13 pm

Girl2Fine2 wrote:Hey!! Glad to see that you're doing this again :D

Is it alright if I reserve a female AP Junior? She's a cheerleader and a Royal.

Her face claim will be Kylie Bunbury.

I'll think of a guy a little later.

EDIT.
Totally keep coming back in here and changing things, but her FC is Jessica Parker Kennedy. And that's final.

Yeah I decided to give it another try because I really want to do a successful normal high school role-play.

I've kind of change the way the classes are going to work this time around so when you make your schedule you can just choose all AP classes for your character. She can be cheerleading Royal if you'd like her to be.

toajojo wrote:Excuse me? May I reserve a Junior female nerd please? This is my first time doing an actual high school roleplay. Her faceclaim would be Teeshrosa. I am still debating whether or not to create a secondary male character.
Is it alright if my character is a member of Homework Heroes as a Tutor and maybe the Vice president of Student Government? Gah! There were so many I wanted to join.

Yes, you can reserve a junior nerd and after your character is made and accepted I'll put her down as the Vice President of Student Government and as a tutor for Homework Heroes.

TvJunkie19
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:31 pm

Yay! Thank you so much. I will have in a WIP by tomorrow and she should be complete by Wednesday at latest.

toajojo
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:20 am

Could I reserve a Royal Senior cheerleader?

lolamarie26
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:45 am

toajojo wrote:Yay! Thank you so much. I will have in a WIP by tomorrow and she should be complete by Wednesday at latest.

Sounds great!

lolamarie26 wrote:Could I reserve a Royal Senior cheerleader?

Sure =).

TvJunkie19
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomerang on Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:50 am

Heya! It's me, Cassiopeia (on another account) could I possibly bring back Bianca and Luke?

EDIT: I'm changing Bianca's FC to Im Jin-Ah. She'll still be queen bee, if that's alright? Can I also reserve the male king bee... I know I'm sounding pretty greedy but I have an idea in mind for him :) I've got three character already!

Boomerang
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:05 pm

Well so far we have six girls and no guys so am not gonna turn down any male characters.

I haven't reviewed any of your sheets yet expect for you Girl2Fine but that was when your sheet was still a wip. After I finish my characters I will review everyone's sheets. Depending on how many male characters are made by the time we get ready to start I may play three characters to give us another male. Not sure just yet.

TvJunkie19
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:05 pm

I am popping in again! Just want to tell you that I am going to have a second male character. Faceclaim, Dudley O'Shaughnessy. He would be a Junior Jock and Royal.

toajojo
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:13 am

I might get a male but you might get more attention if you add romance to the list of tags or make a roleplayers wanted post

lolamarie26
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:35 am

Hey, this roleplay looks amazing! I am so impressed by the effort you put into this :D
But I have a few character-related questions.
1: Would it be possible with a male exchange student?
2: (This one mostly builds on the answer to #| is yes) Which clique would a Norwegian exchange student who's relatively good at cross country (btw, so happy you had that!) and is somewhat self conscious about his English?
3: Does it really snow in LA??

bfb_monster
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:42 pm

toajojo wrote:I am popping in again! Just want to tell you that I am going to have a second male character. Faceclaim, Dudley O'Shaughnessy. He would be a Junior Jock and Royal.

Glad to have another guy on board =)

lolamarie26 wrote:I might get a male but you might get more attention if you add romance to the list of tags or make a roleplayers wanted post

I hope you make the character and I will add romance to the tag if you'd think that it help. So far we've gotten about six or so characters made and I think because this is a high school role-play and most don't live long some people may want to see where this goes before signing on. But I may make the roleplayers wanted post.

bfb_monster wrote:Hey, this roleplay looks amazing! I am so impressed by the effort you put into this :D
But I have a few character-related questions.
1: Would it be possible with a male exchange student?
2: (This one mostly builds on the answer to #| is yes) Which clique would a Norwegian exchange student who's relatively good at cross country (btw, so happy you had that!) and is somewhat self conscious about his English?
3: Does it really snow in LA??

1. Yes, it is possible to have an exchange student going to the school
2. Your clique would have less to do with your character being an exchange student and more about his or her interest. So, seeing that your character has in interest in cross country they could be a jock or I could see him or her being a drifter because their not use to Hollywood High's social order and they just want to be friends with everyone. It depends on the character.
3. I don't actually live in LA but of what I know of LA it rarely snows in California.

TvJunkie19
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Ok, Great :D thank you, Ill finish my application as soon as posible :D (Which means tomorrow)

bfb_monster
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:19 am

Sounds good. I finished my characters and I accepted Girl2Fine. As you guys finish up your wip sheets let me know so I can review them.

TvJunkie19
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:14 pm

Okay :) I'm about as done as I can be now :P

bfb_monster
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phnx on Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:54 pm

Can I still join or are you already all set on the characters?

If I can I'd a make a guy junior character.
Last edited by phnx on Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phnx
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:21 pm

We're still accepting characters if you'd like to join.

TvJunkie19
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:54 pm

Hello! ^.^ May I reserve a senior female animal with the face claim : Ariana Grande and a male senior artist with the face claim : Blair Redford?

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:32 pm

Yes, you may reserve both.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

TvJunkie19
Member for 7 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!