Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Welcome to Bellingstone

Welcome to Bellingstone

a part of “Welcome to Bellingstone”, a fictional universe by Scarlet Loup.

Bellingstone, Pennsylvania was founded back in 1818 as a safe-haven for supernatural creatures. In modern days, however, it's transformed into a tourist rest stop with conflict brewing. Will this small town be able to survive the impending drama?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to Bellingstone”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Welcome to Bellingstone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:18 am

Thanks for that Scar :) Much appreciated!
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:29 am

Not a problem, Cal! I hope it helped a bit :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:48 pm

Hello all! So, I'm just posting here to tell you about schedule conflicts I'll have for the next month or so.

I'm getting my wisdom teeth out on Thursday, the 25th, so I won't be able to post at all while I recover. I'm also on a cruise from August 10th to August 15th and I probably won't get Wi-Fi there so don't expect me to post then either.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:31 am

I will be gone this entire week at a camp with no service at all. So I won't be able to post until I'm back. Sorry about the inconvenience!!

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:18 pm

Hey guys! So, I'm part of this roleplay and we need one more person to join it before we can begin! It's about a few teenagers getting kidnapped and stuff. It has potential, I think, to be pretty good.

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/taken-with-force#introduction

On another note, I actually went and made Axel Wolff's older brother, Albrecht, who bailed on his pack and Bellingstone for law school and then returned to the town afterwards. Anyone have an open character they'd like to have Albrecht run into when I write his "returning to town" post?

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:06 pm

Well, I'm just going to post for Albrecht then and leave him open for anyone to interact with him.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:06 pm

I've replied for Leanna, Scar. Sorry about the massive wait, but the Albrecht post kind of kicked me into action. It took me quite a long time to catch up, so let me know if I missed anything or made any mistakes.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:28 am

I saw :) Oh, I'm so excited for all of this Albrecht, Leanna, Axel, and Cat drama :P
Heh, I assumed it would do that. I'm hoping to try and reel people back into the roleplay since we never actually got super far with it, heh

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:43 am

I'm back!! I will be posting for Sam and Gabby soon! Have to wait for Alarick to post for Ariana first.

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:31 pm

So, even though I actually didn't leave Albrecht open, I'm going to be leaving my vampire, Sterling Pearce, open when I post for him. Anyone is free to interact with him if they want.

On another note, I believe a timeskip is in order in the near future. Perhaps once some conversations end, we can skip a week into the future? If that doesn't work, we could skip to the next day at least, since it's turning to night.

We could also hold a meeting for the werewolves soon to discuss the death of the Hunter and what to do now along with, even, Albrecht's reappearance and how that affects the pack.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthaNielsen on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:29 am

Timeskip sounds good once big conversations are done with :3

AthaNielsen
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 pm

I am so eager to post! So excited! Glad your back Army, hope you had a nice break! :)

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 pm

Finally posted!! Yay! :)

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:31 pm

I'm so glad this is becoming active again :D Just a reminder, I'll be gone from the 10th to the 15th completely. I won't have Internet at all :P

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:58 pm

Well, I'm off to Canada tomorrow! I might have time to post for Sebastian, but that isn't very likely. Love you all and I'll be back to my roleplaying schedule on the 16th, hopefully :D

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthaNielsen on Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:25 pm

Oh god, I'm gonna go through withdrawal without you D:

AthaNielsen
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:53 am

If any of you are interested in joing a Supernatural RP, I have just put one up and am excited to get started. Here's a link: roleplay/team-free-will

Caged Bird
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Beta Tester Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:25 pm

I'm back, lovelies! I should be able to resume an almost normal posting schedule soon :D

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:35 pm

Yay! Excited for Sterling's response!!

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:49 pm

I shall have my post up by tomorrow :) Sorry for the delay!

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!