Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Welcome to Bellingstone

Welcome to Bellingstone

a part of “Welcome to Bellingstone”, a fictional universe by Scarlet Loup.

Bellingstone, Pennsylvania was founded back in 1818 as a safe-haven for supernatural creatures. In modern days, however, it's transformed into a tourist rest stop with conflict brewing. Will this small town be able to survive the impending drama?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to Bellingstone”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Welcome to Bellingstone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:43 am

I'll have the posts up for Jeremy, Cat, and Nik up before the week is out. Sorry I have been so busy, I was just barely able to squeeze in two post yesterday. I am excited too, DRAMA with a capital everything! LOL

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caged Bird
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Beta Tester Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:11 pm

I've been meaning to post for Seb for the past two weeks or so (time is hard to keep track of right now heh). Play practice is hectic and I've been busy until 9 o clock at night every day these past few weeks and then I've been too exhausted to write a post. Thankfully, I should be able to post for Sebastian today.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:57 am

Sorry for making you all wait so long for a reply, I have been at the hospital all weekend and today was my first day back home because my sister went into labor and had her a baby girl X3 I am exhausted so it still may be a little bit before you get something out of me what with needing to sleep and all and a newborn at the house that needs tending to while a tired momma recovers from stitches but rest assured I will respond eventually.

Caged Bird
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Beta Tester Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:25 pm

AW! Congratulations to your sister!!! Hope all is well love <3
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:09 pm

Hey guys...so here's the deal...with a new baby at the house, a new job, and 2 roleplays of my own; I haven't the time to fully commit to this story, which sucks because kudo's to Scarlet for putting together such a wonderful plot. It isn't fair to you all that I keep you waiting or leave you hanging so, unfortunately, I am going to have to hand in my resignation letter for the RP. Hopefully you all can continue and use my characters as NPCs until you can effectively rid the from the plot altogether.

I am so sorry for any trouble I have caused all of you and I hope the roleplay flourishes.

Caged Bird
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:53 pm

I'm glad to hear all went well and I'm sorry to hear about your resignation.

With that in mind, this roleplay will have to, unfortunately, close. There is no way it can continue like this. There are about six of us still committed to the roleplay and, though I'm extremely thankful for you all, it just isn't enough. Though I do not blame Mistress for anything at all because life is important, her leave is taking a lot of our important characters with her. I have three or four roleplay ideas right now that I wish to act upon and this is difficult to do so with this roleplay.

I knew for a while it was failing, I guess I just didn't want to admit it. Thank you all so, so much for being here since this roleplay began. I can never thank you enough for this and I'm sorry it did not live like I wanted it to. Perhaps another day, another time, I can bring this back.

Good luck to you all and I hope we meet again some day.

P.S.- The following are some of my roleplay ideas:
  • Zombie Apocalypse
  • Medieval kings and queens and knights with some fantasy mixed it. It will be taking roots from Game of Thrones, Elder Scrolls, and, possibly, Lord of the Rings

I'll be posting links to them when I make them here, in case anyone wants to look into them.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!