Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Welcome to Bellingstone

Welcome to Bellingstone

a part of “Welcome to Bellingstone”, a fictional universe by Scarlet Loup.

Bellingstone, Pennsylvania was founded back in 1818 as a safe-haven for supernatural creatures. In modern days, however, it's transformed into a tourist rest stop with conflict brewing. Will this small town be able to survive the impending drama?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to Bellingstone”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Welcome to Bellingstone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:36 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Welcome to Bellingstone"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Welcome to Bellingstone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:53 pm

I'd like to reserve the Beta Female of the werewolf pack please. I've got an off day tomorrow so i'll be working on her then.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kuukakulily
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:54 pm

Reserved, thanks for your interest in the roleplay :D

Scarlet Loup
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:57 pm

Could I reserve the Alpha Female of the werewolves, and a Fledgling vampire? :3

Woah! I just realized I live in Pennsylvania! Awesome. xD
Last edited by bandgeek on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:59 pm

Fledgling Vampire, yes. For the Alpha Female, I'll mark that you put a reserve on it but I've also gotten another request for Alpha Female. Both of you can have a shot at it, if you want :D

EDIT: As do I, lol. I thought the mountains would be a good setting for the small town.
Last edited by Scarlet Loup on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:00 am

May I reserve the coven leader?

Possibility
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:01 am

Scarlet Loup wrote:Fledgling Vampire, yes. For the Alpha Female, I'll mark that you put a reserve on it but I've also gotten another request for Alpha Female. Both of you can have a shot at it, if you want :D

Oh, not so awesome anymore. I dislike competing for characters when I don't know who I'm against so, you can count me out for both. ;-;"

bandgeek
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:02 am

@Possibility: Of course! I won't mark it down yet because I have to go now and sleep but I'll keep it in mind!

@bandgeek: You don't want either of them...? Oh, alright. Sorry to hear that.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrs. Sara Banner on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:41 am

Would you be apposed to the idea of my putting my character sheet I used for your other Rp for note, and then editing it when I get the chance? Side I'm on my phone and relatively busy tomorrow.

Mrs. Sara Banner
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:46 am

Nah, that's fine. Besides, the roleplay won't start until we've gotten a few more people so no need to rush.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:38 am

Hey Scar! This looks awesome! Could I possibly also try out for the female alpha? If not then I'll reserve the delta female. If you need anyother positions to be filled then I'm willing to take on a second and third character, I shall take on a male but I'll wait and see what groups need filling then submit them for that :)
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luxe on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:46 am

Hay! I would like to reserve a juvenile werewolf please? Thanks :3
тσ∂αу ѕнє'ѕ тυяηιηg ѕιχтєєη
єνєяуσηє is ѕιηgιηg, вυт ѕнє ¢αη'т ѕєєм тσ ѕмιℓє
тнєу ηєνєя gєт ραѕт αямѕ ℓєηgтн...
нσω ¢συℓ∂ тнєу α¢т ℓιкє єνєяутнιηg ιѕ αℓяιgнт?

Luxe
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:52 pm

@Cal: Hello deary! Uhh...I'd advise you to not go out for Alpha Female. It's not you, it's just that I currently have two people vying for the spot and I'd hate to have to let you down, worse comes to worse. I'll put you down for the Delta female though, if that's cool? Currently, I'm making the Alpha (Male), the Leader Hunter (also male), and probably a vampire which will be male or female, based on the amount of each gender by the time I make him/her. Thank you for your interest!

@Luxe: Of course! Thank you for showing interest!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:58 pm

@ALL/Everybody: Unfortunately, I forgot to include the fields "Pack/Coven" and "Rank" in the character skelly. If you could please insert them in, that would be awesome. The current Pack name is simply the "Wolff Pack" and the Coven is "Dubois Coven", both names after their first leaders.

Sorry for the inconvinence!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:07 pm

Yeah of course that's great! I shall get to work on a character immediately :D this looks so good, I do love a good supernatural RP! :)

Calvazara
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:25 pm

Awesome, thanks for understanding. Yeah, I haven't been in a supernatural roleplay in a while.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:16 pm

It's alright, I'm excited about playing the Delta :) btw feel free to post something about this in the OOC for Forged, try and get some of those male roles filled!

Calvazara
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrs. Sara Banner on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:20 pm

Alright, so I posted and will be editing sometime today. I hope she's okay! :)

Mrs. Sara Banner
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:43 pm

@Calvazara: Thank you very much! I'll post something after I respond as Charles on Forged.

@Mrs. Sara Banner: I can't accept her yet since I do have someone else trying out for the role. Please try to make it pretty and detailed when you do edit it.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:54 pm

Just wanted to let you guys now, I'll be using a Crystal Reed FC. I don't want anybody to take it lol. :)

Kuukakulily
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!