Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome To Camp Liberty

Welcome To Camp Liberty

a part of “Welcome To Camp Liberty”, a fictional universe by Dumisa.

Summer has arrived once again in the great state of California and Camp Liberty has once again opened it's gates to old and newcomers to this year's camp session. This is will definitely be a Summer to remember - The campers will make sure of it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome To Camp Liberty”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Welcome To Camp Liberty

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:22 pm

Please ask questions and reserve slots here. This is a slice of life, character driven roleplay, which means that wherever the direction of this roleplay goes depends on our characters responses, choices and reactions. Relations among characters are definitely needed for this roleplay to work so when characters start flowing in, please don't hesitate to PM one another to discuss relations with your fellow writers. When you have submitted a completed character, please let me know here. You necessarily don't have to link them but just let me know when you have turned one in.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Welcome To Camp Liberty

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:01 am

I think I'm going to reserve a Pink team member with the face claim of Chachi Gonzales Shay Mitchell and her Hex will be #D58162
Last edited by συιʝα on Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:59 am

Hey. So I have no resistance power here and I was hoping to reserve a red girl with fc: Crystal Reed --->
her hex would be #a8948b

Imageand a Green guy with Chord Overstreet #bf6e39 please.

If I've jumped the horse reserving two, I'll stick to my girl for now and see how the slots fill :)
ImageImage

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:41 am

Hiya! Can I please reserve the blue team leader?
I will be using Nina Dobrev and her hex code will be #0080ff

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:09 am

@Everyone; Consider your slots reserved. Thank you all for joining.

If you have any friends that might be interested in this, please invite them here. :) Thanks again.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:41 pm

Hey! Can I reserve a member of Team Pink with FC: Ashley Benson and hex code #cc6699? Thanks!

those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:47 pm

@iCat; Sure. I'll reserve a slot for you. :) Sorry for getting back with you so late.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy Jelly Love on Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:49 pm

Hi, can I reserve a member of Team Purple with the face claim Kim Chanmi. My hexcode will be #A901DB

Candy Jelly Love
Member for 8 years
Visual Appeal Person of Interest Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:27 am

@Candy Jelly Love; I've sent you a PM. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:18 am

Hi! Could I reserve two spots on the Green Team?
FC will be siblings Pyper America (#B38481) and Lucky Blue (#81AFB2),
but my characters'll be twins.

( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:36 am

@lightningpoint; Of course! OMG! Was so going to use them at first but then had a different idea. LOL.

Reserved. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Εpιmetheus on Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:52 am

Hi! Hope you don't mind if I hop on this train as well :)
I know you said if we wanted two, they'd have to be a male and female, but I was wondering if I could reserve two males? They'd be Team Purple, FC of Steven Chevrin (#cbbeb5 ), and Team Grey, FC of Sam Steele, (#c0c0c0 ). If not, then I'd change Grey to a female, but I'd have to get back to you on the FC.
Thanks!

Εpιmetheus
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solarflare on Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:35 am

Hello! ^^

I was wondering if I could reserve a Red camper, w/ the face claim of Abby Brothers
HEXCODE: #dc1134
#e309a3

And the Purple Team leader with the face claim of Taron Egerton!
HEXCODE: #000096
Last edited by solarflare on Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

solarflare
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:37 am

@Epimetheus; Reserving two males is fine by me. I guess I should've stated that rule a little bit better. LOL. But anyways, consider yourself reserved. :D

@solarflare; You're reserved! :) P.S. Love me some Taron Egerton. :D

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:38 pm

Tori is done! Please let me know if there are any problems :)

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:47 pm

omg Dumisa XD but you know what they say, great minds think alike lol
I can't wait to get started, I have so many ideas for themmmm >:)

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:53 pm

Hey, I'd like to reserve two males as well.
Green Member - FC: Adam Gallagher
Hex code: #75db29

and

Grey Leader - FC: Owen Devalk
Hex code: #658e87

Thanks!!
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:04 pm

@iCat; I've accepted her, Cat. Nice job on her. :D Happy to have you along. :)

@lightningpoint; True but I cannot to see what you two with those two adorable lovelies.

@Skwidge; Yes, you can. Thanks joining in on this, by the way. :)

@Everyone; By the way, not going to wait until every position is filled to start this. As long as we have two or more characters in a color. :) Also, I'll get my characters up either tonight or tomorrow. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:06 pm

Hola. I'd like to reserve a member of the Grey Team with the FC of India Eisley and with a hex code of #999999. I may make a second character too, but I want to focus on making one at a time.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:16 pm

@SlightlyInsane; Sure! And welcome aboard! :D

I'll mark you down for your reservation. :) Thanks for joining.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!