Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome To Crown City

Welcome To Crown City

a part of “Welcome To Crown City”, a fictional universe by Bartholomew Finch.

A Citywide Broadcast foretells the arrival of five strangers amongst the strange citizens of Crown City. A place that is home to an array of creatures, beings, and humans alike.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome To Crown City”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Welcome To Crown City

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:39 pm

Ohhhh! I would like to snag one of the Strangers. Have to think on who I want for an FC. I will get back to you on that tonight.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:55 pm

@Scar -good deal I'll update the front page soon and ill try and reply to your PM. Still on Mobile which sucks trying to navigate lol. I have this page bookmarked at least.

@Darkdesire99600 - Awesome, yeah those threads will come soon I promise. Im such a procrastinator lol and you can change anytime you want as lon as its not mid roleplay xD

@RPGNerdette - Alrighty your reserved! Just get back to me when you figure it out.

1 Stranger spot left if anyone wants to double and take the role be my guest, otherwise Ill fill it myself and post the joining cut off. :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:04 pm

@Bartholomew Finch, haha, of course I wouldn't switch anything mid-RP, that would be so insane XD. No rush on the threads, take your time :P Also, I'll go ahead and take that last stranger spot! Haha, I'm having so much fun making Alex, that I want to make another character :P I'm not sure yet what FC or even gender I'm going to go with, but I'll let you know! Can't wait for this to start, looks like it's going to be lots of fun.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:13 pm

Alright great!!

Joining is Officially Closed

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:08 pm

My FC Harry Lloyd is a Nephilim I think :p (a.k.a Fallen Angel, but better name haha) just so ya know :)
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:04 pm

And..... Haven is done :) 1 down 2 to go lol

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:56 pm

Hey so I intended to have my character(s) done by now, but my mom has been using the computer a lot(we only have one computer) leaving me with mobile & I can't make decent characters on mobile. Plus, I work weekends @ night so from tonight to Sunday I may only b blue to get on a little bit to work on them. Monday & Tuesday I'm totally free tho & my mom's at work so I'm going to try to get them up before then, but if not, worst case scenario is Monday/Tuesday! Just wanted to let u kno where I'm at & when things will b done!(:

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:47 am

@Scar - Love Haven! Accepted her lol, I feel like a slacker since Ive only got like 10% of a sheet done for only one of my characters. This weekend will at least be slow enough that I can work on them.

@Desire - hey no worries, we won't start for a while or at least until everyone has a character sheet in. All I'm asking for right now is WIPs in the least.

Speaking of I'd like to see some WIPs rolling in, I know people are busy but the weekend is a good time to at least get started on a character.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wiley on Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:55 am

lol @ me... just kidding.

Jack and Delilah will have WIPs up fairly soon. Not that you haven't heard 90% of my plans about them or anything. But look forward to seeing their pretty faces showing up soon.

I'm still sleeping off the effects of my Friday.

Wiley
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:12 am

@Bartholomew Thanks!! Haven was fun to create!!

Also I know Wiley's handing out his CS. If anyone wants the one I used for Haven just let me know and I'll shoot you the Skeley. It's long though xD

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:01 pm

I've got a relatively comprehensive list of species up in another thread now, those are by no means the only ones but feel free to add to it. I'll be including Places, and NPC threads soon.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:15 pm

So I just got an idea for an NPC. I don't know if you plan on making a "ruler" or mayor or whatever you want to call it for Crown City. But I think it could be cool if you did... Just an idea :p

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:39 pm

Mayor sounds about right, and thats a good idea!! Im putting the thread up ASAP with NPCs and what not lol.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:39 pm

Mayor sounds about right, and thats a good idea!! Im putting the thread up ASAP with NPCs and what not lol.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:16 pm

Oh ok cool lol I just thought he could be like the big bad or something haha

Oh yeah & I'm just now done with Wolfgang!! So only one more left :D

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:20 pm

Awesome! Im working on Zephyr and Alistair at the moment. And yeah a Big Bad is a good idea. That way we've got a constant villainous force.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:24 pm

Oh yay!!! I'm excited about Zephyr :p I would have been done sooner with Wolfgang but Armie Hammer gifs are extremely hard to find (good ones at least)... Makes me worried about gifs for Archer lol.

And yeah that's what I was thinking. Kinda like Father in Equilibrium or something.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:19 am

I'm sorry I haven't been on much this weekend because I work weekends so I've been busy, but I'm nearly done with Alex, just have to do her history, family, and add some music! Then I'll be able to start on my second character and these next two days (Mon & Tues) I'm off work so I'll have plenty of time!(:

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:49 am

Good deal no worries! Just get her done when ya can, I'm still working on my characters too and threads and what not. Lol Im super slow but once inspiration hits I'm quick

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:44 pm

Can I ask another dumb question out in the open so everyone knows? xD

What year is this taking place? Is it current or slightly future? Personally I think like 2075ish could be cool just because it's a bit into the future but not so far that there are hover cars and time travel xD But either way I was just curious.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!