Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to Fairy Tail

Welcome to Fairy Tail

a part of “Welcome to Fairy Tail”, a fictional universe by ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“.

Fairy Tail? Like the ones in the books? No. Definitely not. This Fairy Tail is a guild for mages of all kinds who take on missions and spread their name all over the land of Fiore.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to Fairy Tail”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Welcome to Fairy Tail

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:49 am

oh i see yeah i should have realized that sorry for asking:p and you do have a point about it but im going to stop with the whole power age thing i dont want to cause anymore problems:p so thats the end of discussion
Bleach||A New Era
โ™€ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:02 am

I don't know will my character be overpowered... Goddamn, a 17 with a D-rank but with potentials to be an S-class? I think THAT's overpowered now, isn't it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonBreath on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:11 am

blackwolt wrote:
Polarisbear12 wrote:why did ya'll leave were still going:( but if you leave i have no problem just dont know why you had to leave:p

You should seriously know why some are leaving mate xD

This is not to start a discussion but I'll tell why I leaved, with some good ol' examples:
A lot have been talking about power, age and guildrank ratio.

Yeah let's start with the guildrank ratio.
We had 9 S-classes just before me and Fallen left, now there is 7 (not including the guildmaster). But there is still only 9 regular mages and one that is unkown (pretty much a S-class considering her power over a lost magic). In fairy tail they had 5 (while Mystogan was there and not including any guild masters) and way above 20 regular mages. Later on only 4 S-classes but still way above 20 regular mages.
Okay this might not be the biggest problem itself, since we can have a lot of NPC characters that are regular mages.

Let's take the two next combined power and age.
Oh my god where to start. Yeah I know I had made a S-class godslayer, and some might even hate me a bit for asking for the god slayer before the introduction was up, since maybe we wouldn't have had any at that point if I hadn't asked. Anyway let's find some nice examples (how it should look like) and some bad examples (the no sense characters):

Nice examples:
    Layden: This character is well balanced, even though he is a Dragon Slayer. If he is anything it would actually be underpowered considering rank B and the age of 19.
    Seraphina Rose Delacroix: Another well balanced character, and once again a Dragon Slayer. Not much to say about her other than I think this is close to a perfect made character for a Fairy Tail RP, just waiting for the Bio (Keep it up Sugar)
    Roxie Albernet: Yeah very young, but not too strong. This is another character I like, though I do not get why she has a bass guitar when she is a guitarist and normally plays the guitar.
    Briar Samuel Cousland: An S-class, yes. Strong, yes. But just take a look at the age... Of cause he is strong when he is 24 years old, and have trained a lot. That's what you would expect.

Bad examples (Only taking some of the worst):
    Hiromi Sendo: I am not even going to say anything about this character...
    Zephyrine Aria: 16... S-class... God Slayer... Okay we could make it work with a 16 year old God Slayer, but not S-class. And people don't just find out they are a God Slayer (Look at bio). They either have to be trained by a "God" or by someone that have the power over a lot of Lost Magics that can teach them (like Hades or Zeref).
    Roxas Zero: 13 year old A rank. Just because someone makes a Dragon Slayer, that doesn't mean they are extremly strong (think about Wendy's strength).

One of the biggest problems about people making S-class characters is that they forget that the guild master nominates a regular mage to take the S-class trial, when they believe they are ready for it. Not just because they have a strong magic, but because they have the mindset as a S-class mage of Fairy Tail.

Once again, this is only to state why I left, not to start a riot. But just take it as a good thing that one of the strong S-classes have left this RP. I hope you all are going to enjoy this though, I really looked forward to it when I saw a Fairy Tail RP on Roleplaygateway again ;)

Since it bothers you so much I changed it, and FYI I don't know who Wendy is, so I have absolutely NO idea what you are about

DragonBreath
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:26 am

DragonBreath wrote:Since it bothers you so much I changed it, and FYI I don't know who Wendy is, so I have absolutely NO idea what you are about

Wendy is a character from the manga/anime called Fairy Tail in which this roleplay is based on.

blackwolt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonBreath on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:34 pm

Who is still here? Did everyone just go to PINKanime's Fairy Tail RP? (Btw I know your still here Polaris)

DragonBreath
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:25 pm

Neh Neh, let's stop the arguing about balance and power and what such! This is just a roleplay, and although there are many flaws, we shouldn't be worrying about that right? How about we all just calm down a bit, and start the rp soon, yes?

The other rp that Pink-san made is just much more organized than this one :3 That's all, but both will continue, especially this one. Kei-chan will make the first post for those who are wanting to still roleplay on this.

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:32 pm

cool i look forwards to rping with ya'll :)

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:47 pm

DragonBreath wrote:
blackwolt wrote:
Polarisbear12 wrote:why did ya'll leave were still going:( but if you leave i have no problem just dont know why you had to leave:p

You should seriously know why some are leaving mate xD

This is not to start a discussion but I'll tell why I leaved, with some good ol' examples:
A lot have been talking about power, age and guildrank ratio.

Yeah let's start with the guildrank ratio.
We had 9 S-classes just before me and Fallen left, now there is 7 (not including the guildmaster). But there is still only 9 regular mages and one that is unkown (pretty much a S-class considering her power over a lost magic). In fairy tail they had 5 (while Mystogan was there and not including any guild masters) and way above 20 regular mages. Later on only 4 S-classes but still way above 20 regular mages.
Okay this might not be the biggest problem itself, since we can have a lot of NPC characters that are regular mages.

Let's take the two next combined power and age.
Oh my god where to start. Yeah I know I had made a S-class godslayer, and some might even hate me a bit for asking for the god slayer before the introduction was up, since maybe we wouldn't have had any at that point if I hadn't asked. Anyway let's find some nice examples (how it should look like) and some bad examples (the no sense characters):

Nice examples:
    Layden: This character is well balanced, even though he is a Dragon Slayer. If he is anything it would actually be underpowered considering rank B and the age of 19.
    Seraphina Rose Delacroix: Another well balanced character, and once again a Dragon Slayer. Not much to say about her other than I think this is close to a perfect made character for a Fairy Tail RP, just waiting for the Bio (Keep it up Sugar)
    Roxie Albernet: Yeah very young, but not too strong. This is another character I like, though I do not get why she has a bass guitar when she is a guitarist and normally plays the guitar.
    Briar Samuel Cousland: An S-class, yes. Strong, yes. But just take a look at the age... Of cause he is strong when he is 24 years old, and have trained a lot. That's what you would expect.

Bad examples (Only taking some of the worst):
    Hiromi Sendo: I am not even going to say anything about this character...
    Zephyrine Aria: 16... S-class... God Slayer... Okay we could make it work with a 16 year old God Slayer, but not S-class. And people don't just find out they are a God Slayer (Look at bio). They either have to be trained by a "God" or by someone that have the power over a lot of Lost Magics that can teach them (like Hades or Zeref).
    Roxas Zero: 13 year old A rank. Just because someone makes a Dragon Slayer, that doesn't mean they are extremly strong (think about Wendy's strength).

One of the biggest problems about people making S-class characters is that they forget that the guild master nominates a regular mage to take the S-class trial, when they believe they are ready for it. Not just because they have a strong magic, but because they have the mindset as a S-class mage of Fairy Tail.

Once again, this is only to state why I left, not to start a riot. But just take it as a good thing that one of the strong S-classes have left this RP. I hope you all are going to enjoy this though, I really looked forward to it when I saw a Fairy Tail RP on Roleplaygateway again ;)

Since it bothers you so much I changed it, and FYI I don't know who Wendy is, so I have absolutely NO idea what you are about

Our discussion...in a bundle.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:03 pm

oh dear why did i have to ask i wish i didnt i really did:p well it looks like Dragon left and i havent heard much from Lufia so im just gonna have Kisara to be a lone mage without a group for the moment unless someone wants her to join them when she comes back . . .

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonBreath on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:29 pm

Crap, I left because I thought everyone else had left, should I just remake Roxas?

DragonBreath
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:50 am

DragonBreath wrote:Crap, I left because I thought everyone else had left, should I just remake Roxas?

Yes, that would be wise. A tip however...from roleplayer to roleplayer...Don't use a character from a game/anime as your picture then name the character the same as that character.

Example would be how your character is named Roxas off of the KH series, now I understand you may like it and all, I do too but using the picture AND the name makes it seem like your lacking in the originality department.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:01 am

So who's exactly still here?

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:22 am

code6435 wrote:So who's exactly still here?

Click on the characters tab, I'm 80% sure everyone there is still here, then +1 due to Dragon.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:05 am

ah yay good thought you left us Dragon:) glad that you havent also if i dont post for awhile im sorry to delay but since Kisaras intro post is her coming back from a quest then its really fine i guess:) the reason for me not being able to post is simple i fell and hit my head so going to dr. to make sure im right in the head:)as for Roxie just say she's with the band she started(if i remember correctly i think i put that in her CS but km not sure:p)

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:17 pm

Alright everyone! Kei-chan has decided that today is the day! Kei-chan shall start the rp, very soon! So if you're not in a party, go find one quick! But if not, you'll be able to join on during the rp so don't worry~ Check a few things like your character profile, teams parties, and names so you'll know who to role-play closer to during this role-play! Check a few things and find teams because the rp will start very soon!

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:13 pm

Ah, I still have one more character to finish up.

I'll send in one of them first. Tell me if my character OP'ed or something.

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonBreath on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Roxas Zero is back in buisness!!! (But with a change in appearance)

DragonBreath
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:24 pm

Code-san's character looks fine! Just remember not to overpower during the rp! Roleplaying with a character is different from reading a character's sheet!

Looks good! Looks good! Though a 14 year old dragon slayer is going to be quite powerful >w< Just as Kei-chan said, don't out stretch the power during the role-play!

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonBreath on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:26 pm

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ wrote:Looks good! Looks good! Though a 14 year old dragon slayer is going to be quite powerful >w< Just as Kei-chan said, don't out stretch the power during the role-play!

No prob, I'll go easy with the power (Not too easy though! hehehe)

DragonBreath
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:06 pm

Alright! Np! As long as you do that it's fine!

~~~~~

And the first post has been submitted! Keep in mind not to over power! And an extra note: Don't make posts too long for others to read >w< Try keeping from 300-600 range! Short posts are fine (N-not too short please...) but try not to go over 600 words!

Also, all characters have been tagged in the first post because Kei-chan knows that some people may not be looking at the OOC for info, so they will get a reminded that their character was in this rp! The Fairy Tail rp has started and everyone is free to go and post!

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!