Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to Fairy Tail

Welcome to Fairy Tail

a part of “Welcome to Fairy Tail”, a fictional universe by ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“.

Fairy Tail? Like the ones in the books? No. Definitely not. This Fairy Tail is a guild for mages of all kinds who take on missions and spread their name all over the land of Fiore.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to Fairy Tail”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Welcome to Fairy Tail

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:30 pm

Hey Kei-chan i suggest you update the Intro page so we know whos still here:) also if Dragon hasnt told you yet then i shall we have another team, which is team Dragon Song consisitng of Kisra Magestu and Rosas Zero:) and anyone else who wishes to join our lovable team:)
Bleach||A New Era
โ™€ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:43 pm

Hey guys, this is just a thought I had, bu since we're all in a guild and have known each other for awhile.....should we like....do a relationship chart or something? So people don't get confused if one character likes one, but that character says he doesn't like that. It helps in my experience.

What do you guys think?
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:57 pm

sounds fun and itll make things a lot more simpler:) so i say yes to that

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuraRift on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:27 pm

I'll third that relationship chart idea!

Also it seems I wen a little over six hundred words in my last post... ehm yeah sorry about that I guess, I should have read this first I guess -.- I'll try to cut them down in future.

AuraRift
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:38 pm

AuraRift wrote:I'll third that relationship chart idea!

Also it seems I wen a little over six hundred words in my last post... ehm yeah sorry about that I guess, I should have read this first I guess -.- I'll try to cut them down in future.

Your not the only one...then again I did that on purpose as I like making my opening posts huge.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:03 pm

wow you guys got me cracking up by the second post new recordX3 ill post for Roxie and Kisara soon or to be more specific when more people post so that way Kisara can make her big entrance on coming home after being away for a year and well Roxie well she is a late sleeper

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:12 pm

The chart idea sounds good! Though... any tips on how to organize it? llD There are soooo many characters in this rp! And to put a relationship down for each one... hmm... Kei-chan has no idea how to do that just yet...

SCRATCH THAT LAST NOTE. 300-600 words is... hard to do.... =w= Eh... let's extend numbers from 300-750 or around there //slapped Hard to write so little now...

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:14 pm

my post is up, I had to edit through at the last second, it's not very long either, I'm rather proud of myself because I tend to write the longest starter posts..hehe..

Also I figured since everyone else was falling down, I might as well join :P

I like the idea of the chart, through it will be hard to make..
โ€œIn my dream I know I am falling. But there is no up or down, no walls or sides or ceilings, just the sensation of cold and darkness everywhere. I am so scared I could scream. But when I open my mouth, nothing happens. And I wonder if you fall forever and never touch down, is it really still falling? I think I will fall forever.โ€

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonBreath on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:37 pm

one thing Kei-chan, could you please update Rosas's name? sorry for the confusion, the name change actually came to life because of a typo XD

DragonBreath
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuraRift on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:35 pm

Well the first step to making a chart before designing it and such would be to get the information relevant to it correct?

As such I feel we should take down (in our own time of course) how each of our characters feel about all of the other characters respectively, using a simple one to ten scale (1 being: Hatred/Disdain. 10 being: Devotion/Love.) To give an example I'll do Kento and Soran here.

Kento
Layden: 4
Shibuya: 3
Kai: 8
Isako: 6
Seraphina: 3
Enna: 3
Damien: 5
Soriu: 3
Acelin: 3
Zephyrine: 5
Hiromi: 3
Kisara: 4
Andrea: 4
Jikan: 2
Roxie: 3
Will: 4
Soran: 8
Zwein: 5
Rosas: 5

Soran
Layden: 5
Shibuya: 4
Isako: 7
Seraphina: 5
Enna: 6
Damien: 3
Soriu: 5
Acelin: 5
Zephyrine: 6
Hiromi: 2
Kisara: 5
Andrea: 6
Jikan: 3
Roxie: 3
Will: 6
Kento: 8
Rosas: 6

I mean if we're going to have a chart to show character relationships then we need somewhere to start right? Granted this is more of our characters oppinions on there characters but still... meh well I've typed it all out now and I'll be damned if I'm getting rid of it now, so here you go guys. See Kento and Sorans CURRENT feelings towards your characters.

AuraRift
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:12 pm

(Is fixed! :D Everything should be just about updated to this day! Except for the party thread which Kei-chan will do right now >w<)

Mm... that sounds like a good idea actually... In that case, everyone should try making one of those for their characters ^w^ Kei-chan will then add it onto the new thread for this she'll make~

Welp, in the mean time, here are Kei-chan's characters~

To make it easier for two of them, Kai loves everyone =w= Even Jikan, who hates everyone.

Shibuya
Shibuya: --
Isako: 9
Seraphina: 4
Enna: 4
Damien: 5
Soriu: 4
Acelin: 6
Hiromi: 4
Kento: 3
Andrea: 5
Jikan: 1
Roxie: 4
Soran: 3
Zwein: 4
Rosas: 3

Isako
Shibuya: 9
Kai: 9
Isako: --
Acelin: 4
Zephyrine: 4
Kento: 5
Roxie: 4
Soran: 6
Zwein: 4
Rosas: 5

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonBreath on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:55 pm

Well, here's Rosas's relationship thingie!

Shibuya: 4
Isako: 6
Enna: 5
Acelin: 3
Zephyrine: 3
Hiromi: 6
Kento: 6
Kisara: 7
Jikan: 2
Roxie: 5
Soran: 7
Last edited by DragonBreath on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

DragonBreath
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:22 pm

Overall, Damien dislikes everyone...xD

4-5 is the average for him. 6 means you have yet to get on his nerves. Anything lower than 3 is considered unfriendly.

Isako: 3
Shibuya: 5
Kai: 3
Seraphina: 6
Acelin: 6
Hiromi: 7
Kisara: 5
Jikan: 7
Roxie: 5
Will: 5
Soran: 5
Rosas: 4

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:31 am

ha and here is mine:) though i suggest for the newcomers who just joined the guild that they put nothing for Kisara she been gone all year so they wouldmt know much about her

Kisara
Soran: 5
Layden: ?
Kai: 5
Isako: 5
Damien: 4
Hiromi: 2
Roxie: 6
Rosas: 7
*ultimately Kisara feels the same about everyone* also i noticed for yours Dragon it was an 8 ?makes me wonder*

Roxie
Soran: 6
Layden: 7
Kai: 9
Isako: 5
Jikan: ?
Kisara: ?
Will: 9
Rosas: 6

and thats for Roxie:) any questions

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonBreath on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:44 am

@Polaris I only did that to make it seem above average sine they are on the same team, I lowered it now so it doesn't seem weird

DragonBreath
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:55 am

Can't you already tell how exciting a character Layden's going to be? I mean, he BOUGHT BREAD and then, as if it couldn't get any better, he MOPED up some WATER! Hold onto your Wizard caps people, we are in for one wild ride!!!

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:59 am

ah i see okay makes more sense:) sorry for the confision as for Layden @Sneak ah this will be fun very fun indeed now to come up with something for Kisara and i think its about time Roxie gets upx3 but be prepared Roxie will be in a foul mood(like a lot of people) and she still has a good swinging arm;3

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:43 am

I'm still making Nelle! Damn it!

Oh and I see Zwein has been placed onto the neutral side.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:54 am

yes i got in Kisara though i didnt have room for Roxie ill gave her come in shortly but im getting a headachhe so imma stop typing for now:p

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:48 am

What? I go to sleep and you guys all post behind my back? Unacceptable!

One million years in the dungeon!

Felt left out a bit, sorry if that kind of flow into Will's first post a bit. But, yeah, Jikan didn't help either. (xD)

Okay! Some weird relationship thread. Mind if I skip? Because... Y'know, i'm too lazy, and it's that much more fun when you find out Will either hates (Highly implausible.) or loves the character he's interacting with.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!