Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Welcome to Fairy Tail

Welcome to Fairy Tail

a part of “Welcome to Fairy Tail”, a fictional universe by けい-ちゃん.

Fairy Tail? Like the ones in the books? No. Definitely not. This Fairy Tail is a guild for mages of all kinds who take on missions and spread their name all over the land of Fiore.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to Fairy Tail”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Welcome to Fairy Tail

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:17 pm

Lmao your right, it dose! I didn't even think about that :P

Don;t worry, Andrea will drag Will along with her, and I promise to be the only person not to throw Will up into the air. Today..
“In my dream I know I am falling. But there is no up or down, no walls or sides or ceilings, just the sensation of cold and darkness everywhere. I am so scared I could scream. But when I open my mouth, nothing happens. And I wonder if you fall forever and never touch down, is it really still falling? I think I will fall forever.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:22 pm

wait so then ya'll plan on throwing him again lol its almost like he ended up everyone's punching bag or rather to be more specific Roxie's punching bag of lovex3 and no, no one knows about her crush so don't say anything about it cuz that'll just ruin the funx3
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polarisbear12
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:15 pm

I imagine a scene where Dragon Heart is playing fetch, using Will as the ball / stick. God he's in such good hands. Just being tossed like the world's most hated potato sack, and brushing it off like a boss, being all "Good thing I'm indestructible." and shit.

At least it means I have to plan less physical pain for him. x3

I can leave that task to you guys. lol.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:27 am

whoa i just realized something but it seems Legacy left when did that happen:/

also as for the time period for the mages what exactly can we do and not do. is there an advancment in technology or is things very medieval save for a few things? just curious since it would be strange if onee of us writes a post about a super computer or something vs a post where everyone used lanterns and magic to survive and live out their days:)

Polarisbear12
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:52 pm

Hm, may as well say this here...

Guys, you may have noticed I haven't been posting much; the reason? Testing. Last week I have been studying incredibly hard to get not only my grades up but my mind prepared for the CST's [California Standardized Testing] I scored primarily all advanced last year and I'm hoping it will be the same this time around. So perhaps until the end of this upcoming week I won't be able to post.

@Polaris, feel free to control Sora if its needed

Inspiration
Member for 13 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:14 pm

wait Sora whos-

wait nevermind just realized you talkin bout Soul Eater ah alright i will if need be good luck on those CST lol for me their called SOl's ah damn gonna have to take those in May curse you 4x4 scheduleXP

Polarisbear12
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonBreath on Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:28 pm

Finally! A post I made that passed the 300 word mark!

DragonBreath
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm

okay so I was just about to copy and paste from word when I realized I never finished writing out Kisaras responsexXP so sorry for the delay Dragon I shall most definitely have it up tomorrow:)

also its gotten awfully quiet here and don't worry ill post for Roxie too as I reread the posts and realized the last post fro Dragon Heart was directed towards Roxie who has yet to respond sorry about that toox3

Polarisbear12
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:07 am

Soooooo.... How about we exterminate some of these crickets, and get some actual stuff rolling in? Kind of gone awfully quiet here and I'm pretty sure I just ate half a cobweb to reach this thread. In other words, laziness is a role play's second most feared villain. Giddy-up, people! Crack those fingers and let 'em dance over your keyboard to write some magical posts and what have you. x)

Byte
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuraRift on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:43 am

I can't post until Kei-chan does so. However she hasn't been on in four days, so I'm kind of stuck here...

AuraRift
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:11 pm

GUYS!!!
I looked at the first few posts... say the first ten and they were all in about the space of a few days.
So to get to the point...
WHERE HAVE YOU ALL GONE!
But not to rush you because i feel that my posts are absolutely pathetic compared to every one else, your all such good Role Players and I feel really bad that I'm letting everyone else down. I'll be sure to improve my posts for next time.
Follow me down the path
I will walk beside you
Guiding and showing you the way
I will not leave you
I will be standing on the path watching you
If you ever feel alone
Close your eyes
You will see 6 sets of foot prints
2 belonging to you, 4 to me
Then you will know that I have not left you

For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf...
And the strength of the Wolf is the Pack

Iezobel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:10 pm

To get to another point, people are, for a lack of a better wording, impatient shits. Not to talk down on the mass. Hell, if anything they could be having problems and whatnot so I'm not going to point fingers and stuff.

What I'm getting at, is that this seems to be a reoccurring event on RPGway. Participators disappearing, Gm absent without a word, and you are left with a handful of pissed off individuals who did want to make this work.

Shame too, since I keep waiting on an actual successful Fairy Tail role play. And again, it seems to fail without warning. First this misunderstanding of high ranks, which got solved by half the cast leaving. Second, the mass absence of people. Again, not pointing fingers.

With that said, I will take my leave. Permanently this time. 'Twas a nice distraction, but this does get me thinking about whether or not I should just sod any fanfic role play I come across.

Have a good one you lot! Perhaps we'll meet again in some different universe.

- Byte

Byte
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed May 08, 2013 6:48 pm

I can see why you left Byte:p

*Sigh*
well so hey Dragon when will you be posting its been awhile and to be honest I kinda don't feel like continuing even though we did make a plot for Kisara and Rosas but all if not most of my enthusiasm died when it ended up just being you and me:P also where the heck is Kei-Chan>:P oh well if she got bored with her own rp then that's her decision but I really am thinking of just leaving this role play maybe even make my own Fairy Tail rp in the summer and those who know me you know I wont give up or leave unless by some unfortunate circumstance and I was never able to inform you about it but too much talk if the future:\ any who do you still want to do this Dragon._.

Polarisbear12
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat May 11, 2013 11:11 pm

*sigh*
welp another rp in the gutter from inactive members and dissapearing gm:p well im gonna leave this rp permenantly so no point in changeing my mind. shame this rp had to die, hell it didnt even make past morning-_- well i hope to see ya'll one day in a diffrent universe:)

Polarisbear12
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!