Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Guardians of the Divine

Welcome & General Chat Thread

a part of “Guardians of the Divine”, a fictional universe by Scra.

"A utopia built on lies can prosper, but for how long...." (Full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Guardians of the Divine”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Welcome & General Chat Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Tue May 28, 2019 11:59 pm

Hey scra, will you be making a discord server? Nothing wrong with RPG forums, but discord is kind of the future of roleplaying or something like that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Wed May 29, 2019 12:34 am

@ Phantom's Sword
I agree discord is something that is getting super popular. So, I made one, lol. I'm still a newbie when it comes to Discord, so I'll be struggling a bit. But that's okay learning is everything.

https://discord.gg/BquDcKz <= That is the link to the server

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Wed May 29, 2019 3:15 am

@Everyone
Sooooo, I made a blunder in the roles, and I need to correct it. Thankfully it is only my character that needs to be changed and no one else. Because of a few certain extremely important plot points, that you all will soon find out, that are needed for the story, Divine 1 is now open and I'm switching my character to Divine 2.

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Wed May 29, 2019 1:08 pm

Alright, I've been working all night, but I think Junichi is done and ready for a formal judgement. Let me know if it's all above board ઽ૮૨α.
Roleplayer For Hire.
Will work for free~ Inquiry via PM welcome! Always willing to take on any role so long as it interests me! Protagonists to Villains to Minor Roles - Fantasy to Sci-Fi to High School - Action to Comedy to Romance - Anything goes!

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Wed May 29, 2019 6:50 pm

@ Tanman
Good job Tanman, I love what you have done with the role, especially Jun's history. I don't know if I want to cheer him on or see him struggle just a little more
the writer in me wants to see him continue to struggle ;) But, besides that Jun is fully accepted and I will update the front page.

Scra
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Wed May 29, 2019 9:13 pm

Username: Kilgannon
Character Name: Ofelia
Beast Type: Deer

i.What role do you want? How would your character fit into this role?
a. Divine 1
b. There are many words that have been used to describe her over the years; regal, charming, kind, terrifying, loving, mischievous, benevolent, ruthless, the list goes on and on. The truth, however, is how they say 'in the pudding', and her favorite pudding would probably be banana creme. You let that tell you whatever it needs to.

The oldest of the Divines, Ofelia is like the mother-that-never-was to the Divines and all Beasts alike. Poised with grace and a velvet exterior that betrays the venom held within, she serves as a beacon of love and peace to all living things that she deems deserving. Those deemed unfit are met with cold glances and an even colder tongue, unsheathed like a dagger between bared teeth.

With a memory as old as she, Ofelia has done well to catalogue the slights humanity has caused and holds those responsible, especially members of the Royal family, in strong contempt. She is a patron of nature, and like nature will never forget and in retaliation eventually take back over.

ii. What would your Face Claim be?
c. deer elf (Miracle/Love Nikki)
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Wed May 29, 2019 9:55 pm

@ Kilgannon
You have been reserved.

Scra
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Wed May 29, 2019 10:15 pm

Username: Chrian Blaire
Character Name: Valerys

i. Guardian 2 - Descendant of the Priestess
a. As the direct descendant of the long, prestigious line of family, Valerys, in the eyes of the commoner, lives a life that they could never dream of achieving, and him to be the next in line for the position of a Guardian seems like a cherry on top of the icing. But for Valerys, that is far from the truth. He takes his position very seriously and, while takes pride in his family's name, could honestly care less for status and wealth. And little did the majority of the kingdom knows that, in addition to the burden of the curse of the Divine, he is subjected to be the victim of yet another "curse" that has been plaguing the Priestess line for hundreds of years... GoT reference LOL

ii. What would your Face Claim be (You may have up to three choices)?
c. Yaha-kui zaShunina (Seikaisuru Kado)
d. Bedivere (Fate/Grand Order)

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed May 29, 2019 10:21 pm

Okay I have a WIP up for now. Wanted to get all the pictures out of the way since editing them to the size needed takes time. Thanks for allowing WIPs too Scra.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Wed May 29, 2019 10:30 pm

@ Chrian
Yay! Hey, Chrian. You have been reserved.

@ Zodia195
Thanks, Zodia, your character has been accepted. And no problem, I need it as much as everyone else.

Also, make sure you two join the discord group. => https://discord.gg/BquDcKz

Scra
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:32 am

mentioned it in the discord, but in case it gets drowned out, adelaide is now officially complete!

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:11 am

DONT MIND ME JUST A WAYWARD SOLE PASSING THROUGH REALLY BUT OH MY GOD I LOGGED IN FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER AND THERE ARE NAMES THAT I RECOGNIZE HERE AND OH MY GOD Y'ALL ARE STILL ALIVE YOU BEAUTIFUL BEINGS.

I wish I had checked just a bit sooner now =^=
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!