Welcome to W.I.N.G.E.D....

a topic in W.I.N.G.E.D., a part of the RPG forum.

Welcome to W.I.N.G.E.D....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:30 pm

winged.png
Old WINGED logo.

The Roster

Seraph Prime
Unknown.

Seraphim
Master

The Black Triumvirate
Alighieri (played by Remaeus)
Celesk (played by Zhelir)
Sinful (played by SinfulSoul)

The Elites
Arcus Sol (played by Remaeus)

WINGED
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 14 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver

Re: Welcome to W.I.N.G.E.D....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:18 pm

I've added WINGED as a GT League group. As of the moment, we're the 3rd best TB fighting group out there. ;)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 14 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver

Re: Welcome to W.I.N.G.E.D....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:33 pm

If you don't see your name on the above list, please reply with the character you're playing that is in WINGED, and I'll give you your position.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!