Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to the 50th Annual Hunger Games!

a part of “Welcome to the 50th Annual Hunger Games!”, a fictional universe by Augustinsect.

Panem's second Quarter Quell is about to begin. Tributes are all lined up, ready to be thrown into the arena to fight to the death. But this time, there's a twist. A twist for all you RPers looking for something special. Curious? Take a peak, find out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to the 50th Annual Hunger Games!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augustinsect on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:48 pm

Hi! Let me know if you'd like to try out for a character here or PM me.
Cheers!
- AI

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Augustinsect
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Welcome to the 50th Annual Hunger Games!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxYuraxX on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Hey! Can you reserve the District 4 female for me please?
>:D Come at me bro! -Yura

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxYuraxX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:07 pm

This honestly looks wickedly fun; not to mention I absolutely adore the fandom picks! It's too bad any of them I played would be too OCC (not to mention the majority of those know things way beyond my knowledge capacity). But good luck with this RP, I'll check back on it every once and a while. (:

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:18 pm

Chaos walking?!?!?!

TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD

or maybe Davie....

TODD TODD TODD!!!!!

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxYuraxX on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:40 pm

XxYuraxX wrote:Hey! Can you reserve the District 4 female for me please?

I'm going to be busy...

XxYuraxX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augustinsect on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:40 am

*Sigh* That's alright, Yura... Sad to see you leave...

And hi, Reaper! Glad to see you around here! AND YOU'VE READ CHAOS WALKING. For that, I love you. I love your post too, Manchee style. ;)

Augustinsect
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:04 am

Chaos Walking and the hunger games are my 2 favorite book series ever!!!!!

I got PISSED when Davy died....

And 1017 was my favorite. Todd and him were so damn funny XD

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augustinsect on Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:32 pm

I'm glad to hear that. :) The entire series was just amazing. I cried my eyes out after each book. :P I feel SO sorry for 1017 and Todd though!!! Miserables lives, they both had...

Augustinsect
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:46 pm

Hey

Sorry I'm taking forever with little Toddy, but I'm just trying to make it awesome. I'm brainstorming his alternate history atm.

Hope you ain't too pissed X3

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augustinsect on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:05 pm

Hi! I'm not pissed at all! You take as long as you need to make Todd perfect. I'm so excited for this RP now that he's in it!

Augustinsect
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Is this roleplay still happening? I came on over to make a character but I saw that there were none . . . so do I still make a character or no? :P

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augustinsect on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:02 am

Yah, this rp's still open. We've got quite a few reservations but no one had submitted a character yet. Feel free to go ahead and make a character. :)

Augustinsect
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:07 am

I'm almost done with Todd, just have to finish his history and the post thing.

If it's not in by tomorrow, kill me XD

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vesenia on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:44 pm

Yay, finally some people!
I'm Vesenia btw, this roleplay's second-in-command, and I would just like to warn any newcomers Not to pick Moriarty. He's already taken. Just not posted yet. So don't take him, please.thank you

PS: hello august (:
PPS: LOVE TODD!
"May the force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter"
-Gandalf (The Chronicles Of Narnia) SH

Vesenia
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:31 pm

Submitted Todd ^^

I didn't include Viola in the history, in case someone else wanted to take the spot. Let me know if anything else is wrong with him.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augustinsect on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:35 pm

He's fantastic! I'll give Vesenia a chance to tell us her input before I approve him, but I'm 99.9% sure you'll make it. :D

Augustinsect
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:57 pm

Oh shucks, that's a relief. I really wanted to get it done so it might be a little rushed, but yeah c:

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vesenia on Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:29 am

No no, he`s great. You have my 101% approval (;

Vesenia
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augustinsect on Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:15 pm

Alright, so now we're waiting for Vesenia's character, which I know is almost done and going to be AMAZING, as well as two others. I'm thinking of making a character myself, so we could get the train moving. If any of you can think of any players who would be interested in this RP, wanna let them know? The more the merrier, as they say. ;)

Augustinsect
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!